Chapter 11: Tag

A/N: Yo! Missed me? Hehe. I absolutely no idea how to say sorry fornmaking yah guys wait almost a year- *cough *cough-

I cannot reason with the common-I've been busy with school and others stuffs-but yeah.

I'm really sorry.

Aaaand sorry to disappoint you guys but this story will end in about 2 or 3 more chapters ^w^

Aaand I'm such an idiot for not finishing it sooner hehe-sorry mah friend got meh very addicted in lightsabers sooo

OwO

As a gift, I will be having a special chapter after the epilogue.

And it wil be-

A secret, of course duh.

Again sorry!!!

And I don't know if this chapter is even understandable- even I am having a hard time understanding my own creation-

Damn.

Tbh, I forgot the sequence of what really happened in VK so, expect some new things that did not happen or the sequence or whatever. Hehe enjoyyy peps!

Chapter 11:
Tag

THE SOUND OF THUNDERCLAPS reverberated through the skies where the dark clouds piled up. A lightning stroke here and there along with each thunder. Though the skies roared, there was not a single raindrop that fell.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHHAH!"

That crazed loud laughter echoed along with the roaring of the skies, sounding like a madman was laughing for his evil plans have successfully succeeded.

Well, he is a madman- a mad scientist to be exact.

The pureblood vampire who was currently using his son's body continued to dodge the horrifying demonic spear being slashed towards him.

'What the fvck is wrong with this human?'

Thought the two vampires present- Rima and Kuran Ridou who was spiritually inside his son's body-Shiki Senri.

Takuma, the blonde gentleman thought, 'What Kaname said was true, our sensei.. really is.. not a normal human.'

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH! DID YOU LIKE THAT?! MY DARLING IS REALLY HAPPY TO MEET YOU! WHY DON'T YOU SHAKE HANDS WITH HER? C'MON DON'T BE SHY~ HAHAHAHHAA-"

'You seem to be enjoying yourself, Frankenstein.'

The blonde then abruptly stopped laughing like a maniac once he heard his master's voice echoed inside his head which made him sweatdropped tons of gallons and blue lines were over his face.

'A-Ah.. hehe, forgive my sudden madness, my lord. I was.. just a bit happy.. to be able to use my powers again, haha.'

Frankenstein said in his mind and gulped hard, his heart hammering inside his chest.

Waiting for his master's reply,

'I hace yet gave you permission to undo the seal thay binds your powers, but I will overlook it this time. Don't overuse your power and focus on protecting the students.'