Epilogue

Hey. Remember me? Yes. I svck. Been 2 yrs ig? Hope yah don't mind me posting an update, yeah?

Noblesse in Vampire Knight

Epilogue

STREAKS OF LIGHT from the rising sun shed light to the infamous school, smokes from the broken buildings swarmed the environment imitating that of a fog.

Two tall silhouette were seen walking away from the academy.

The once beautiful scenery of the Cross academy has now turned into a battlefield, with fallen debris everywhere, craters on the ground with splashes of dark red blood.

It was wreaked.

Thankfully none of the students were seriously harmed, and were sent back to their respective homes with the notice of having their academy fixed in a month.

Of course, most of the day class students were confused and some remained quite. Though none of them questioned their teachers as the teachers themselves looked like they weren't going to give the students the answers they wanted to hear.

__________________________

The sun was now up in the sky, and the noblesse and his royal servant were no where to be seen.

ROOFTOP WERE ZERO FOUGHT RIDO KURAN

"Ne, Zero!"

The now-long haired Yuki called unto her silver-haired friend.

"What?"

The called friend answered without looking at the girl, but instead looks at the gun on his right hand.

"How are you feeling? Does your wounds still hurt?"

Asked Yuki with a worried tone.

Her tone and worried look took Zero aback but he quickly regained his posture and nodded,"Yeah, I'm fine. My wounds are already healed."

Yuki smiled at the silver-haired's answer and was about to speak when-

"Yuki-chan~! Zero-kun~! My dear children! There you guys are, I've been looking all over the campus for the two of you!"

The ex-vampire hunter said cheerfully, running towards the duo and hugging them both. Not caring if they were still breathing or not, because of how tight his hug was.

The two poorly suffocated students were soon saved by the other person who came with the headmaster.

He pulled the headmaster away from the duo, saying,"Oi.. oi, are you trying to kill them?"

The eye-patched teacher said to the oblivious blonde who just smiled at his question, the former flinched at that smile and looked away for a bit from his former comrade.

'The heck this idiot smiling at a time like this?'  Yagari thought as he composed himsef back and look back at the blonde.

While Zero and Yuki were catching their breathe, Kaien Cross and Toga Yagari stared at each other seriously, as if they were communicating through their heads.