Special Halloween Chapter: All Souls Day (Last Part)

Heads up so that you guys won't be too confused XD

The names in italics are not the original ones.

Like if I say, Aidou glares at Dora, well it's technically Frankie, cause his currently inside Aidou's body.

Savvy?

Also my dear tomodachi again heloed me XD, and here's her account again, I would really appreciate if you guys just try visit her account, I assure you guyzz that she has many wonderful stories there!

fernandopirates

Special Halloween Chapter:
All Souls Day (Last Part)

THE CLOCK WAS TICKING SLOWLY, but it never stopped. If you won't always look at the time, you'll be shocked at how fast time had already passed even though it ticks slowly.

It was 10:57 in the evening, approximately 1 hour and 3 minutes remaining before the clock hits 12 o'clock.

Yet, not even one of the hunters ever guessed whose body their targets are in.

A heavy panting echoes through the empty halls of the night class dormitory, sweat dripping down the floor.

"I.. need-*huff.. to find-*huff..master first-*huff... Master!"

Shouted a certain blonde who was barely running and looked like he was about to pass out any minute now.

'Curse this weak assed body, I've only been running around the campus 10 times for 7 hours! God, how weak can this body be?!'

He slowed his pace and stopped to look at the grandfather's clock on his right.

'It's already eleven, fvck. Less than one hour left.'

He thought, worried that he might be forever stuck in the pathetic-weak-assed-body as he claims to.

"Tch, guess I have to find that damn pureblood, wherever sh*t his fvcking soul is residing."

______

"Fvck fvck fvck fvcking sh*t! Damn it all!" (Now that's a lot of fvck there, mate.)

Says a brown-haired neko costumed student. She was running through the halls that lead towards the night class dormitory.

'It's already eleven! I have to go look for Yuki, first. Those damn vampires better not do anything to her!'

As her mind was busy with her thoughts, she didn't notice a rock that was on her way and so she fell hard, face on the ground. Glad there weren't any students around as they were all inside their respected rooms serving and scaring some guests and customers.

"Ah fvck!"

She quickly got up only to feel a warm liquid falling from her nose.

'You gotta be fvcking kidding me, Yuki is going to kill me.'

Was the last she thought before wiping away the blood and continued running towards the moon dormitory.

______

A raven-haired, tall, majestic man walked through the halls of the sun dormitory.

Carrying a toffee haired girl in his arms. She was staring at him, still confused.