Chapter 3: Meeting the Silver-haired Vampire Hunter

A/N: Heyaaa SORRY FOR THE VERY SLOOOOWWW UPDATE HEHEHEH MERRY CHRISTMASS MINNA-SAN~!

Chapter 3:
Meeting the Silver-haired Vampire Hunter

THE BIG BRIGHT MOON can be seen in an open sky, where there are no clouds seen but just thin ones that looked like it has surrounded the big natural satellite.

A certain black haired man is seen staring at the big white ball up the sky with such alluring crimson eyes.

Silent footsteps heading its way to the man's room.

*knock *knock *knock

The door opens revealing a handsome tall blond man in a somewhat butler suit.

"Master, the headmaster wants to see you."- said Frankenstein, his eyes twitching at how that headmaster acted like he's the lord of his master, wanting to see him as he please.

It annoyed him, but he still has to comply for that is what his master wants.

The noblesse continued on staring outside his large opened window and said,"Then I shall go.."

He walked passed his servant but stopped midway his door,"Contain yourself Frankenstein, they are humans like you. They still have not find out what I am? Have not they?" The noblesse asked.

"No, they still have not, master. But that pureblood guy, maybe he has a clue on what you are. Are you sure you do not want to tell them, what you really are, master?"- said the handsome blond man 

"I will tell them when I see the right time to. I shall go now, Frankenstein."- Raizel said emotionlessly and started walking...

..at the wrong hallway -,- (welp, that's our Rai for yah)

It made his loyal servamt sweatdropped,"Uh master, the way to the headmaster's office is the other way."

The noblesse stopped on his tracks for a moment and turned to his servant.

Sigh,"Lead me then."

"As you wish, master."

The two then walked off to Kaien's office.

A certain blond man with ocean blue hues was eavesdropping the two handsome men the whole time, but unbeknownst to the the blond man, both men already knew he was there the very moment he came.

But this thought was the only one that filled his head at the moment,

"Just what kind of being is that man?! Being treated so highly by that peacock teacher!"

Scoffs,"Maybe I should ask Kaname-sama about this." Was the last sentence he said before dissapearing insight.

The noblesse and his servant arrived at the headmaster's office.

While Frankenstein was about to open the door he stopped as it was opened from the inside revealing a silver-haired guy.

As the guy met contact with the noblesse, his usual apathetic self become more colder as a scowl bare on his handsome face.

"I would like you to stop that look, if you still want to live tomorrow."

(Guess who said that? >~<!)

Zero just scoffed and was about to leave when Kaien's voice was heard calling his name.

"Kiryu-kun machinasai! (Wait a minute!)"- called Kaien as he walked to the door spotting the noblesse and his servant,  Frankenstein.