Natsu, my prince

By animekyoudai

Lucy, A young Girl dreams of Being free. Free from her fathers house , The work and her stepmother. Natsu, a... More

Lucy
Meeting Mirajane
Father..
Natsu and Wendy
What about a ball ?
The Invitation
The masked Ball
searching for the Fairy Queen
to be continued..
"I want Luce"
Natsu
"She is not you..."
Levy , Gajeel , Lucy& Natsu
Rosy cheeks
She loves you.
Natsu , my Prince.
authors note

Afternoon

361 20 0
By animekyoudai

"Lucy !" , Tokomi yelled. "Get here Now ! "

The door flung open and the blond girl stood in the doorframe. "Lucy, oh ... my my.. what a beautiful necklace you have. .." Lucy put her hands on it " Well anyway , Lucy . I want you to - to CLEAN UP !!!"

"Tokimo-san , the room of yours is clean."

Tokimo looked fierce into her eyes.
I see , Tokimo thougt , well then ... I'll get ayumi .

"you are dismissed . Go to mother. "

Lucy left the room and went the long hall way into the parlor. She knocked at the Wisden door. "Come in " Lucy entered. " Tokimo-san said I should go to you, Hara-sama "
At least I'm obedient , Lucy thought .

"Well, Go and help my beauties fix themself, for their father is comming in a few minutes."
Its my father .. By the way

Lucy nodded and ran down the hallway and helped Tokimo and Ayumi to fix their hair.

Lucy herself had only a minute left , because when she combed her hair in the bathroom , she heard the wagon coming . 'clipydiclop'
Now he is there. What will.happen now ?

She tied her apron tenderly and set her hair neatly as she fastly and carefully went down the steps. The three Damsells were so neatly and gaily dressed , while the own daughter of the house looked rather poor.
I'm the daughter.. And I'm dressed like a - a bagger !

The driver opened the door of the wagon .

"Father ! Father ! " Tokimo and Ayumi ran straight towards him and snuggled close by his side, while giving a triumphant look to Lucy.

At last , Lucy went up to him and gave him a light hug , saying " Welcome Home Otosa "
He doesn't even care ....

-Lucy POV -
he brought presents. Its nothing new. he always beings some. Dresses and Bracelets and sweet scents of perfume. But when he goes again , all my riches are taken away , and I remain in my apron clothes. I just hope , Father is Alright. He looks little sick. Maybe I should offer him some tea. Yeah . I guess that the best.
I feel the look from Hara-sama .
The cold is running down my back.
I better go now , serve coffee and tea.

"Would you like coffee or Tea , Father ?"
I ask my father with mit clear voice.

"Tea ." He answers short , barley looking at me.
I go.down to the kitchen and get some coffee cups , Tea-pot and coffee-pot And a can of milk.
I look? if we still got some cake leftovers. We don't but , In the brown cupboard is a cookie jar.
I get it down , Its kinda heavy .
I careful get out of the kitchen and being the tea - time -stuff to the parlor.
Everyone sits in a circle. Like a neat family
It looks perfect. Father , Mother, Two Girls.
But , I'm missing in this picture.
I served the Tea and the cookies.
"Well father . How are you today ?" I ask him

"I'm fine. A little sick , but still.okay."
Again. He didn't even look. As if he would ignore me.
Whats wrong otosa ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
744K 35.2K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
949K 37.8K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...