Sakura Hatake

By Cherrybab3

She was known as Haruno by her classmates,but most older ninja know the truth. They used Haruno because her f... More

Departure
Meeting Uchiha part 1
Uchiha's 2
Training & Uzumaki?!
Surprised Itachi
You suck
Minato & Kushina
The meeting
Meeting Shika?!
The Shy Hyuga
Hinata
Team Gai
Team Kurenai
Team Asuma
Ami
Ino
Not an Update
Who she ends up with
Sakuraaaaaa
Bad duck
Which one
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Why are you here!?
idk
Smile for its your special day
Broken friendship
Teams
Caught you!
Not an update
Waiting
Update
Dare or Truth
WHAT!?
Listen
Almost out
Out
team bonding
Im crying then laughing
Excuse me!!!
Get you dirty ass hand off of me
You fools
Bitch please
snakey
Sweetie?
Broooo
I love you and I'm sorry
HI

Kinky

1K 23 1
By Cherrybab3

(NO ONE POV)

~FILLER/ modern au~

Three idiots walked along a path in Suna with the blonde and raven haired boys arguing.

The pinkette looked around for a certain red head. When she spotted him she left the two boys and hugged him.

"Sasori!" she exclaimed as she ran at him in full force causing them to fall down.

"fucking shit what have you been eating" He asked after his back made impact with the ground.

She stood up and dusted herself off. He stood up and did the same.

When he wasn't paying attention she punched him "Who the fuck are you calling heavy!" the red head smirked. By now the other two boys arrived.

~TIME SKIP~

After spending the day with the red head in Suna the three were off to the train station that would take them home.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura said their goodbyes to Temari, Kankuro, Garaa, and Sasori. Once on the train the boys started arguing after Sakura told them she was going to take a nap.

"Ramen is way better then stupid tomatoes!!"
"you are really stupid! Tomatoes are way better!"

they are arguing about tomatoes and ramen...

"if you idiots dont shut up I will choke you both to death!!" the pinkette said as she glared at them

"Kinky" the blonde said.

Lets just say once they got to Konaha Naruto had dried blood under his nose and bruises

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
418K 14.6K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
1.1M 36.7K 54
Team 7 work together as priority one instead of seeing the others as a burden. Kakashi Hatake keeps on training after the deaths of his teammates in...
138K 3.8K 33
The foreseen future leads to her death. Due to her family special bloodline. So they took action. Kakashi Hatake came back from and anbu mission and...