The Cherry Blossom Hero (DISC...

By bucolicaurora

A hero? Sure everybody in UA saw the potential in her. But do they really know her? What if she doesn't belon... More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C HA P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
THANK YOU AND SORRYಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
ANNOUNCEMENT
:D
Continuation

C H A P T E R 9

7.6K 285 46
By bucolicaurora

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)'
"Sakura(talking)"/"sakura(talking)"
'sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)

SMACK

'WAKE YOUR LAZYASS UP IDIOT WE'RE GONNA BE LATE'

"Itai.." the now awoken pinkette rubs her sore shoulder while cursing inner under her breath, "damn it inner". Standing up on her feet, Sakura began searching for her alarm clock, "just what time is it anyway?". Finally catching sight of the pastel coloured clock, 7:45am, a screech instinctively came out of her throat "Fuck!"

The 1st period actually start at 8:25am but being in the hero course, they have short homeroom sessions at 8am. Which means, Sakura is freaking late considering the 8 minutes walk to school. After taking a short 5 minutes shower, she slipped into her school uniform and ran out of her house, taking a piece of bread and tying her hair in the process.

................................................…….……..........

Seeing the figure of the school, Sakura sighed in relief. 7:53am, the 8 minutes were shorten to 3 minutes thanks to Sakura's speed. She use a bit of chakra to boost it. The kunoichi walked further only to see a crowd of people in front of the school, she panicked at the sight of the crowd running towards her as if a tiger chasing its prey, "the fuck?!".

"EXCUSE ME IS IT TRUE THAT ALL MIGHT IS A TEACHER IN UA?"
"PLEASE TELL US WHAT HE IS LIKE WHEN TEACHING"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ALL MIGHT BEING A TEACHER?"

Sakura pushed through the crowd trying to get into the school. Once she escaped, her legs started running towards the gate like her life depends on it. Looking over her shoulder, she saw the crowd chasing after her from behind. Before the crowd could pass the gate, some kind of barrier suddenly appeared, blocking them from getting in.

'scary...'
'they looked at us like we're some kind of food.'

"Haruno,what are you doing here?" said girl turned to face her teacher "Aizawa sensei, sorry I w-" she was cut off by a hand patting her head, "let's go, class is about to start". She simply replied with a nod before following the scruffy teacher.

................................................…….……..........

"Good work on yesterday's combat training, I saw the video and results. However that's not all what I wanna say this morning. Now, let's get down with homeroom business. Today you will be--"

Silence.

"Deciding on a class representative."

'wow a normal school activity.'
'wanna get involved?'
'meh, not interested.'

The class rep thingy started a chaotic situation in their class. Her classmates started yelling saying they want to be the class rep. Until Iida started to shout asking them to quiet down "we should hold an election to choose the leader!" Hearing this, all of them agreed with his idea. Aizawa basically transformed into a caterpillar at the corner of the class, not caring about any shits happening around him.

Sakura started wondering who to choose since she won't be chosing herself. Looking around, Iida had caught her attention 'he always managed to handle the situations' with that, she decided to vote for the four eyes.

................................................…….……..........

'aghh noooo'
'looks like you managed to caught their attention outer.'

Izuku Midoriya: 4
Sakura Haruno: 3

Sakura got second place, one vote higher than Yaoyorozu, which meant that she'll be the deputy class rep and Izuku as the class rep. Her eyes twitched hearing Aizawa calling both of them to the front.

"The nurse and the fighter!! I like it!!" Ashido exclaimed while clapping her hands excitedly. Sakura could see Izuku trembling beside her. She placed her hand on his shoulder making said boy stiffened. After giving a bow, both of them walked back to their respective seat and the class started.

................................................…….……..........

"Even though I've been chosen as class rep,  I don't know if I'm qualified for it. I'm sure Sacchan is capable of it but I don't think I could do it." the green haired boy said, still not believing the class rep situation. Sitting across him, the pinkette furrowed her eyebrows.

Beside her, Ochaco Uraraka stared at him "You are! I'm sure". The four eyes nodding his head with his hands chopping the air "Your courage and judgement at critical moments make you worth following. That is why I voted for you". Izuku widened his eyes "Y-you voted for me? Then who voted you?"

"I did" Sakura simply replied. Three heads turned to her, noticing this, she started explaining "I noticed that Iida always managed to handle the situations without doing much. So I voted him". Uraraka stared at her with sparkling eyes "Wow Sakura, you sure are cool". Said girl shrugged her shoulders "Meh, I'm thinking about giving my position to Yaoyorozu. I'm not interested in leading the class". The three sweat dropped after hearing what their deputy class rep had said.

They started speaking about Ingenium, which apparently is Iida's brother. Next, the entrance exam. Izuku was about to say something but the blaring alarm boomed through the speakers. Startling all students and making them panic. A voice talk through the speakers,

"There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly."

This caused the students to run towards the door. The situation had gone haywire with all the pushing and yelling.

"Get out of the way!"
"Don't push!"
"Hurry up!!"
"Wait, I'm falling!"
"I said don't push!!"

Sakura and her classmates were stucked in the crowds of students. Being the hot-tempered girl that she is, her patience are running dangerously low.

"Wait someone fell!"
"Where are the teachers?!"

From the corner of her eyes, she could see Kirishima and Kaminari trying to calm the students down. But the students are busy panicking causing their voices to not be heard. Few minutes, just a few minutes from now and Sakura will go on a rampage. Finally, she snapped when a guy was elbowing ber butt not that he's doing it on purpose but before Sakura could run riot, the sight of Iida spinning on air caught her attention. She flinched seeing him crashed to the wall.

"EVERYONE, CALM DOWN. IT'S JUST THE MEDIA. THERE'S NOTHING TO PANIC ABOUT!"

"THIS IS UA! LET US ACT IN A WAY BEFITTING THE BEST OF THE BEST!"

The whole cafeteria soon quiet down. Students started to relieve themselves. Izuku stared at Iida with a wide smile plastered onto his face.

................................................…….……..........

Back at the class, Aizawa had asked the class rep and deputy class rep to explain some stuff. Sakura walked to the front casually, her mind already thought out of the explanation. She cringe internally as Izuku started to explain while stuttering and trembling.

"N-now, let us d-decide on the o-other class officers." Lowering his head, Izuku continued "But, can I say something?" He glanced over towards Sakura slightly, asking for encouragement, the pinkette nodded her head and gave him a smile.

"I think Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all! He was able to handle the situation in such a cool way. I think it would be best for Iida to do it!"

Voices of agreements came from their classmates. Sighing, Sakura raised her hand making all attention snapped towards her.

"Me too. I think Momo Yaoyorozu should take over my position seeing as how calm and collected she is everytime. I'm not sure if I'm suitable to lead all of you. So, I would like to hand over this job to Yaoyorozu."

'How are we not suitable? Please outer, we had lead thousands of shinobis before. Plus, we're the head medic remember??'
'Shut up inner. It's only an excuse to get this position away from me. It's such a drag.'
'sounds like a certain Nara if you ask me.'

Yaoyorozu stood up "Thank you Sakura. I accept your offer gratefully and be the best I can". The pinkette and the green haired boy sat in their respective seat, while the newly appointed class rep and deputy class rep stood in front with their face filled with confidence.

'Sakura... Don't you feel something's off?'
'What?'
'Think about it. The crowd earlier were just a bunch of normal people. I doubt they are strong enough to broke the barrier. You saw the barrier, it's impossible to break it that easily.'

Sakura let her words sunk in. Realising what inner had told her, she looked towards the main gate seeing the principal with three other people standing in front of it while discussing about something.

(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)
Itai➜ouch

Sorry guys, I'm not really good in writing author notes. So don't be confused if you see me writing some nonsense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.1K 26
(THE SEQUEL IS UP AND ONGOING GUYS!) Corrine Casterwill goes through the most exciting adventure of her life when she is pulled away from her life...
4.6K 157 16
After coming back to the blue sea with their haul of gold they continued on their journey. Until some misfortune happen once they reach an island cal...
355K 20.1K 67
Everything in life has a price that must be paid, but it cost Sakura Haruno her entire world. Now having no one to rely on but herself, Sakura must f...
636K 25.2K 35
Out of all the people to be reborn as, why Izuna Uchiha? I was just a normal girl! Well, as far as an otaku can be normal. But now I've been reborn a...