Love Me Right| Trevor Jackson...

By prettygirlramsey

Priest, a drug lord, who is on his way up to the top of the drug game. On his way to the top comes with a lot... More

Prologue
All About Me
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
Author Notes/ New Characters Added
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Author Notes
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
ENDING?

12.

76 1 1
By prettygirlramsey

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Saturday, April 23, 2018
Time: 7:32 AM

I woke up to my alarm going off. I jumped up and started getting ready. My hair appointment is for 8:30 and I need to be out the house by 8 o'clock. So I had less than 30 minutes to get dressed and everything. The first thing I did was wash my face and brush my teeth. After, I got done with that I put everything I would need in my purse. Just so I wouldn't forget anything or be rushing at the last minute. While I was by my bed I had made it up. I got a text message from Priest telling me he was outside. I rushed and got dressed. After, getting dressed I grabbed my purse and phone. Turned off all of the lights and closed my door. I grabbed my house keys and went outside. Locked the house up and walked to the car.

Getting in the car, "Good morning!" Closing the door.

"Good morning!" He pulled off.

Checking my phone, "You got the address right?"

"Yea!" Looking at his phone.

He drove me to the girl place.

Getting out of the car, "Call me when she halfway done!" He told me.

Nodding my head, "Okay!" Closing the door.

I knocked on the door and she opened up. She looked at Priest car as he pulled off. That was weird she gave the look as if she knew this car or something. From that point on her vibe was just a lil off. She let me in and got on her phone instantly. The girl who is doing my hair is Destiny. She does Charity hair all the time. Charity hair is always cute so why not come over to her stylist. All she had to do was braid my hair down and lay my closure wig. Hopefully it doesn't take that long. I was in the chair waiting for her to get started. Already had my headphones in trying to find something to listen to.

"Hold real quick... My mom just called so is it okay if I take the call?!" She asked.

"Yea! Sure that's fine!" Nodding my head.

She was prolly on the phone for like 5-10 minutes. She was somewhere else in the house cause I ain't hear nothing. When she came back she started braiding my hair down. All of my hair is braid down and she getting ready to sew my wig down. I checked the time and was finnah text Priest to be on his way.  I couldn't wait to see how it come out. It's my first time getting this color. Just as she got done sewing it down. There was a knock on the door. She went to open and a girl came in and sat on her couch. I'm assuming that is her next client. Checking my phone I got a message from Priest.

TEXT MESSAGES with Priest

Today 7:45 AM

outside

okay

Today 8:56 AM

ayyyy if a girl come over there don't say nothing

what you talking bout

its a girl i talk to

what that got to do with me

she mad i be hanging out with you

that's your problem 
what she look like

ohhh she cute

is she there

yea she just got here

be ready i'm like 10 minutes away

she ain't done yet

idc just be ready
pay her for what she did

uhmm ok

END OF TEXT MESSAGES with Priest

He didn't reply so I just kept calm til he came. 5 minutes passed there was a knock on the door. Ain't gone lie I got scared cause what if it's another bitch that's their friend and they jump me. Like it could be some more of their friends or family. I ain't got time to fight today especially over Priest ass. Actually I ain't gone fight over him she is. I'm only gone fight cause she played with me and her lil friend def was gone get it too for being messy.

Destiny walked to the door, "Who is it?" Opening the door.

Priest pushed by her, "Come Zae!" Coming to me.

I got up, "Can she at least finish sewing it down?"

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" Ole girl got up pointing at me.

He looked at her and turned his attention back towards me, "Hurry up and finish sewing it down!" Rushing Destiny.

She did as he said with the quickness. The other girl kept yelling at him and he wasn't playing her any attention. It was actually kind sad what she was doing all of this. Priest checked his phone and was texting people. So since he was giving her any attention she decided to get at me.

"Ohhh.... so you think it's cute to talk to somebody else's nigga!" Talking to me.

Bout to say something, "Don't say nothing!" Priest put his hand up.

I didn't say anything, "What happened to us?" She started breaking down.

I just looked down at my phone, "Destiny... are you done yet?" I'm just mind the business that pays me.

Tighten the last thread and cutting it, "Yep!"

"She only paying for the install!" He told her.

Shaking her head, "Of course!"

He paid her the money and left out the door with ole girl on our trail. I was trying to ask him why he paid but he just wanted to get out of there with the quickness. Shawty was screaming, yelling, and crying all at the same. I was embarrassed and I wasn't even the one who was doing all of that. I got in the car and watch everything go down. Priest was soo fed up with babygirl that he walked passed her if she wasn't there. That didn't stop her either she just kept going on and on. She tried to open the car door or at least get him to talk to her.

"Priest... what the fuck she got I don't?" Asking.

He stopped, "Baby...never ask a nigga.." I started to say.

"Shut up!" He go to yelling at me.

Rolled my eyes, "I'm just saying she should never do that!" Rolling my window up some.

Destiny came got her, "Girl.... fuck Priest!" Bringing her inside.

He came got in the car all aggravated, "Who the fuck told you to talk to her?!" He asked.

Smacking my lips, "Boy... I'm fucking grown! I talk to who the fuck I want!" Scrolling on my phone.

"You ain't have no business speaking to her unless I give you permission." Pulling off.

Rolled my eyes, "Look here! I'm not these other bitches you think you could talk to all crazy. And I keep telling you and I guess you just not listening to me" Catching an attitude with him.

"I don't give a fuck who you not! WHAT THE FUCK I SAY GOES?" Getting a lil frustrated.

"You not my fucking daddy, so I'm not finnah listen to your stupid ass." Texting Howard.

He got to speeding, "Zae who the fuck you think you talking too?" Turning the music off.

I ignore his ass and kept scrolling on my phone. He kept speeding but he ended up pulling over on the side of the road. I don't get why he get mad at me when most of this drama comes from his stupid ass.

"Get the fuck out!" Unlocking the door.

Looked at him like he was stupid, "Boy you got me fucked up!" Pausing for a second, "I'm see if Howard could meet us somewhere cause you got me fucked up if you think I'm finnah get out." Bout to text Howard.

Smacking his lips, "I'll just take you home and after that I'm done talking to you." Pulling off.

He was speeding trying to get me home with the quickness. I don't know why he mad at me when he the one who caused this drama. I hate niggas like this with all my heart. He pulled into the driveway and I got out. Before I could even close the door all the way he pulled off dramatic as fuck. Didn't pay it no mind so I went ahead inside to style my hair. Halfway through doing my phone got to blowing up with text messages from an unknown number. I didn't even look to see who it was. My focus was on finishing getting ready so I could go take pictures and have fun. He ain't finnah ruin my day by being a bitch. 

*Later That Day*

We just got taking pictures and so now we bout to go meet up with the rest of the crew. It should be fun and prom should definitely be lit. We ended up meeting downtown since it was closer to where we wanted to eat. Once we all made it we got out the car to show off. You already know we all came stepping with no questions asked. It's crazy none of knew what we was wearing or nothing. The only thing we said was the color so none of us have the same color on.

Howard and Me

Andre and Brielle

Xavier and Charity

Michael and Zoey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574 34 50
Hallie Breno is the poster child for perfection. She has amazing grades and never wants to be involved with bad people. That was until she met the qu...
2.2K 52 37
Brooklynn Davis is a preacher kid. Her parents have high expectations for her. Her father is the pastor at Saint Rosemary Church. She lives in a sma...
8.3K 158 26
This Is About The Biggest Druglord And His Family. They Seem To Have The Most Perfect Life But When Angel Gets Pregnant And Have Twins Everything Sta...
3.9K 144 37
Sincere, a 20 years old drop out who became addicted to drug because of his past. He been doing drugs since uu was 17 years old. No mother , no fathe...