the new girl m.p.

Par alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... Plus

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
sequel?
done

81

3.1K 43 24
Par alespolibio

WE HIT 100K! THANK YOUUU❤️
this happened fast, it's only been 5 months 🥺 ily and hope you enjoy tonight's chapter. i do want to finish this so i am skipping a bunch of days.

Last day of school
Averys POV

All day teachers have been telling us to have a great summer but I couldn't really pay attention. I was thinking about tour starting in two days.

Ever since my breakdown in front of Alejandro, I texted Mattia. I know, weak bitch moment. We texted all night that night and still today.

Mattia left this morning for Italy. We all threw him a little goodbye party last night. It did upset me a lot that we won't have the whole group together for summer. It won't be the same but we will see each other again soon. It sucks he's missing the whole tour but there's not much he can do about it.

I can't believe the day is almost here. Not too happy about having to be with Cynthia for a whole month. We've all been assigned "room buddies". These "buddies" are for every hotel we stay at and I was with Aileen, Emily, and Cynthia. They told us no changing for some reason they won't tell us.

Of course I'm not looking forward to staying in a room with her. I get told I shouldn't be mad at her anymore because I'm not even with Mattia but it still doesn't sit well with me how she doesn't respect other people's relationships.

I wasn't lucky enough to be put with Vic and Taylor. They got each other but I'm sure I'll sleep with them most of the time and not even be in my room.

message from
taylor
bitch lets to go to the mall

after school

no right now let's sneak out

i like how you think 😎

I asked for a pass to the nurse, took my bag, and met up with Taylor at the broken door in the back of the school and made our way to the car.

"Where are you going?" A deep voice asked from behind us. Busted. We slowly turned around and were relieved.

"I seriously hate when you use your deep voice Kairi what the fuck." Taylor softly hit him.

"My class was outside today but I saw you guys sneak out, the whole class did you idiots, but I said fuck it and followed. So..where we going?" He walked with us to my car.

"Mall to get some last minute stuff then going home to pack."

***

I bought a whole bunch of stuff since I can afford it now. These modeling gigs really paid well and I loved it. I get to have fun with my best friends and make money from it, this is literally a dream come true, forget about med school.

Taylor was helping me pack then I would go to her place and help her.

"You know how many jobs I have to turn down or reschedule for this tour? It better not be wack." I folded the last piece of clothing and closed my suitcase. I had three already packed and ready to go.

"Same, but at least we have them for August. I can't wait to go to LA with you." She smiled hard.

This summer really is going to packed. One month touring. Then two weeks of sightseeing and working in LA.

"Did you see the schedule for creatorcon?" She asked. I shook my head no as she pulled out her phone and showed me.

- 12pm vip check in
-1pm m&g
-2pm charli and dixie dance with fans
-4-6pm everybody out
-7pm pool party and Avery performs

"and this is for every event?" I asked her.

"No that's just for one, I'm not sure which one but it's weird. But we need to talk.." She sat down on my bed and I already knew what was coming next.

They won't stop bugging me about him and I'm so annoyed by it. It's question after question every single day.

"You, Alejandro, and Mattia. What's going on with that?" Sigh.

Flashback to A week ago

We were all at an end of the year party at some guys house. I was drinking and having fun with the group then Mattia stepped in.

All the alcohol in my system made me forget about everything. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him as we danced on each other. Alejandro seemed to get turned on by it. I smirked and pulled him on me too.

All three of us were dancing together. I had my eyes closed while the music played. Mattias hands were touching me everywhere and Ale was just standing there dancing watching us.

The buzz I felt was keeping me calm. It made me feel like we were the only ones in the room right now.

"Why don't we take it upstairs?" It was obvious we were all drunk. Mattia grabbed my hand, I grabbed Ale's and we went to a random room.

As Alejandro was locking the door, me and Mattia had already been undressing each other. He stood there and watched us as I got on top and started moving myself up and down. It all happened really fast.

My eyes traveled over to his and I waved him over. He happily walked over to us and undressed himself.

I took turns kissing both of them. You know how the rest goes.

End of flashback

"What is there to talk about?" I asked not wanting to bring it up. Me and Alejandro avoid it, same thing with Mattia. If anything it's made our bond stronger, cause of our secret.

"Okay literally everybody saw you three walk into that room. Something clearly happened because I didn't see you for a while. Spill I'm your best friend. Does Kairi even know?"

"No! He would be pissed if he found out I had sex with Mattia last week! It wasn't even planned I swear. B- ugh. It was hot, it was really hot."

"You just always seem to keep going back to him."

"I know and I hate myself for it.." I really do. I can't be taken away from him, all I do is go back even after everything that's happened this past year.

"So something did happen? Fucking threesome! I knew it!" She was laughing.

"Are you mad at me?"

"I can't be mad for how you feel Avery. You don't hate him.  You probably want to but your heart, and other areas, still secretly love him." She whispered the last part. 

"Is he still blocked on everything though?" She asked.

"No because we work together."

"I'm just surprised he didn't pop off after what your brother did to his car." She got chills thinking about it.

"Not his best moments but well deserved. I apologized multiple times and he said he's fine with it because he deserved it. But I fixed it for him and we're good now."

"Avery he keyed his car, smashed the windows, sent a whole bunch of food to his house for his parents to pay, and stole his car radio!" The radio part does make me laugh whenever I think of it.

"Well that just goes to show the Castanos don't play with that shit."

"But you like playing with that shit." She tried to prove her point. Which was bothering me because she was.

"Whatever let's go pack your bags now."

"You still love him, and I understand that. We're just 16 and we don't know what we do especially when we drink. But, you should've slapped the fuck out of him, just saying." I rolled my eyes and starting driving to her house.

Halfway there my phone started ringing with texts.

"Taylor can you read them to me?" She picked up my phone, put in my password then read them.

"One from Stella she says to have fun and be careful  with your actions. Ugh she's so annoying.."

"Yeah but she's good at what she does."

We went up to her room and started packing everything. She bought a lot of two piece outfits that I was excited to see her in.

Tomorrow

Today we were leaving to Chicago for the first event. My stomach was full of butterflies. I've never done anything like this and I'm nervous about it.

My stepdad drove me, Taylor, Vic, Alvaro, and Roshaun to the airport. Everyone else had later flights than us.

"Here we go baby." Alvaro said while boarding the plane.

"This summers gonna be lit." Roshaun put all our bags away and we waited for the plane to start flying.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

171K 5.3K 40
"i have a soft spot.. but only for you" a mattia x kairi fanfic. Mattia is bipolar and confuses himself with his feelings for kairi. He says he doesn...
436K 6.3K 35
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 -
3.6K 33 32
Unknown has entered the chat This book mentions the following ⚠️Self harm⚠️ ⚠️Smut⚠️
64.2K 1.1K 40
You move to a new place called New Jersey with your mom and twin brother Alvaro since your parents divorced ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ you meet two boys who yo...