68

i just realized that chapter 66 doesn't have a picture and i literally said that there's a picture "of my fave" AND THERE WAS NOTHING FOR A WEEK. LMAOO just fixed it

Averys POV

Today I was going to make Kairi and Alejandro cupcakes with a blue check on them to congratulate them on getting verified on instagram.

I woke up extra early on this Sunday morning to buy the mix and cupcake pan as soon as the store opens. All of my friends were sleeping and I was the only one up.

When I got downstairs to leave I saw my mom and Mariano awake just talking on the couch.

"Good morning mom I'm gonna go to target and buy some stuff I'll be back later."

"Hey why don't you and Mar go?" I haven't had a real conversation with him ever since me and Mattia got back together. I awkwardly smiled and looked at Mariano. I wasn't going to disobey and stress her out obviously.

He rolled his eyes and got up grabbing his keys. The first couple of minutes was quiet and awkward until he finally spoke up.

"So..how are you and Mattia doing?" His words felt forced but I know he doesn't want to be awkward now.

"We're amazing." I looked out the window and noticed we passed Mattias house. His car was in the same place it's always in.

"You know I don't mean to be an asshole or have control over you and your love life Avery, but I just want to protect you. You're my little sister and i love you." He smiled.

"Thank you Mar and I know you'll always be there for me. I love you too."

The rest of the drive was full of small talk until we got there.

"What do you need to buy?"

"Some cake mix and a pan to make cupcakes for the boys."

"You sound like a mom." He chuckled

"Sometimes I feel like one." I said remembering all those times I literally had to take care of them.

"Yo i saw your youtube vid it's pretty funny. But if he ever gets you pregnant without a ring on your finger Ima kill him"

I playfully rolled my eyes and picked out everything I needed then some candy and snacks to hide in my room.

call from
ale🤠

a: Avery I got the blue check!!

av: I know! Congrats ale. tell everyone to come over in like two hours

a: bet bye

I walked back to the car and waited for Mariano who went to the store next door. I was scrolling on tiktok when I came across one of Cynthias.

"Ugh why is it on my for you page." I sighed to myself. I never really took the time to really examine her and analyze her face. She doesn't intimidate me much anyway.

The video was her dancing but mainly just shaking her ass. I read the comments and laughed at a couple but there were some dumb ones like 'don't let mattia see this'.

****

Everything was ready all that's left to do is get dressed and wait for them to come over. While waiting I cleaned my room a little and texted Mattia.

"Your friends are here." Mariano walked in my room and sat down on my bed. I ran down and opened the door for them.

"Where's Mattia?" I asked them. Taylor shrugged her shoulders and Kairi was smirking. Something is up.

"Kai what's so funny?"

"Just look outside." He laughed. All I saw was Mattia driving a tiny toy car all the way down the road.

"Oh my god he doesn't even fit in the car." I stood outside and waited for him while everyone in the back was laughing and recording him. He got up, pretending to lock it and kissed me.

"So why did we all have to come here?" He asked. I waved them inside and came into the kitchen.

"To congratulate these motherfuckers"

"Aww this is so nice!" Vic cheered. Everyone got a cupcake and started eating it.

"This is a lot how many did you make?" Kairi asked looking around.

"I had a lot of time and made a lot of batter so there's like 40 cupcakes and I don't what to do with them." I cried a little in my head and looked back at them.

After a couple minutes we went to my basement and just chilled there for a few then Mariano came down to chill with us and spoke with Mattia.

"So do you think your mom is having a girl or a boy?" Alvaro asked.

"Hmm I want a girl but whatever we get I'll be happy. I know she wants another girl." He nodded and I just sat there. Mattia and I were sitting together and he kept massaging my thigh going higher and higher until I stopped him.

"There's people around." I harshly whispered at him. He chuckled and shook it off.

"I'll fuck you right in front of them." He said out loud. Everyone looked at us and were on the verge of laughing.

"And that's when I leave, but I'm kinda down to watch." Taylor said. Why is this happening.

Good thing Mariano left before he could hear that. I wouldn't want to put that image in his head.

****

About an hour later, everyone left and it was just me and Mattia. I turned on the projector and put on a random movie and let it play in the background. We didn't even get to watching the movie because he kept teasing me and he knew what he was doing.

I got on top of him and pulled out his dick from his sweats. Mattia rested his hands an my ass cheeks while squeezing them. I slowly rode him until my ankles started shaking.

Mattia started grinding against me while I stopped to catch my breath. He massaged my boobs and I left little love bites around his neck.

He smacked his hand on my mouth and my muffled moans filled up the room. I started riding against him while he was moving too, it only intensified the pleasure.

"I'm gonna-..' I moaned in his ear.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear before pulling himself out and releasing on us.

Our naked bodies were under a warm blanket as we cuddled. I was feeling tired and before falling sleep put on my panties and Mattias shirt. That was the second best orgasm i've ever had.

He was already knocked out so there wasn't really much to do than to just sleep with him.

thank you for 65k💞