57

wanted you to grow up but boy you wasn't budding everything you are made you everything you aren't. i saw your potential without seeing credentials maybe that's the issue.

social media updates

ig @tiktokroom
(sent in) seems like aiden never really liked avery in the beginning

ig @tiktokroom (sent in) seems like aiden never really liked avery in the beginning

@milleradien: i only sent one person this so i know who sent these in..

@blahblabblah1: that's so fucked up :/

@avcastano: the fact that jason was in on this doesn't surprise me 🤣

@jason4_: doesn't matter anymore she's dating mattia again 👎🏼

@mattiapolibio: they're so obsessed with her just go away tf. y'all were dropped for a reason

@blahblahblah2: YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER AGAIN WHAT

****

Averys POV

Part of the group decided to skip school today and chill at my house since my parents and Mariano were going to Miami for the weekend.

"How come you never go with them to Miami? They go like every other weekend?" Taylor asked me while laughing. I shrugged my shoulders while taking a spot on the couch and waiting for Mattia and Alejandro to get here. It's 8 am and I don't know why I was up but I was.

"My ex lives around the corner from my aunts house which is where they stay. He's always next door though because of his friend that lives there. I cannot stand him, Taylor."

"Did you see what was posted?" She asked looking at her phone.

"Sadly. It's so stupid though. But I never knew they were friends."

I saw Lucy run over to the front door, she does that when people come. I opened the door and let the boys in then sat back on the couch.

"So what are we doing today?"

"I just got an idea!" Taylor sat up and clapped. Her ideas always scare me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"How about all four of us sleepover tonight and get drunk!"

Mattia and Alejandro nod their heads while getting on board with her idea. I sit there thinking a bit.

"If anyone pukes I'm not cleaning it." I said in approval.