30

thank you for 5k reads 🥺💞

Averys POV

This week had gone by so fast. It was now friday. Time really does fly when you're happy.

Me and Mattia skipped school to spend time with each other today because he would be in New York this entire weekend with his dad. He was quiet most of the time but I just thought it was because he wanted to enjoy my company and our time together. He comes back sunday night.

He just left to go to work and I was home with Lucy  and Mariano.

"Hey Avery, Ima go out with my girl. I'll be back later and mom said she left $20 for you to buy something to eat." He was standing in my doorway waiting for my response. I nodded and got up from the bed to close my door.

I decided to go live on Instagram since I have nothing better to do.

Instagram live: av.castano

@randomuser: ale likes you 🌚how you feel

@randomuser2: FINALLY UR LIVE

@randomuser3: meet and greet with the boys pls !

avery: hey wow y'all really came in. 'ale likes you' *reads comment* where do y'all even hear about this?
and yes guys I am live! what shall we do in today's live.
'meet and greet with the boys.' we are thinking of one but we just don't know any dates yet. we've all been busy with school and work so it's just kinda hectic right now i'm sorry. maybe they do one but i won't be there, not like it matters though

@queen.avcast: do you miss miami ?

avery: um at first i did but now i'm fine and that reminds me we have to speak to Mattias parents about him coming to florida with us for my cousins quince in like three weeks

@tiktokroom: you cheated on mattia last weekend 🌚

@avcastluvsya: SING FOR US I LOVE YOUR VOICE I MISS WHEN YOU USED TO SING TO US WHEN YOU WERE IN MIAMI

avery: how the fuck- no! i didn't cheat and i'm not talking about this. how do these people find these things? what the fuck.
i'll sing for you guys another time or maybe you'll see videos of the school talent show next week. i'm kinda nervous for it

@mattiaswife521: YOU CHEATED?

@aleswhore: SHE CHEATED oh nah she's cancelled :/

@randomuser3: i heard y'all are toxic for
each other just breakup already 🥴

@abbywhite: 🤩 i'll get my man back i told you it'd happen.

avery: alright i don't know who put it out there that this happened but i just wanna tell you guys that i didn't cheat on mattia! and i'm not entertaining this anymore it's annoying. you guys think you know the full story cause of fucking tiktokroom but no y'all don't know shit! move on let's talk about something else ..

*the live goes on for about 20 minutes then she signs off*

After the live I put on a pair of black sweats and one of Mattias hoodies and made my way out. I decided on making a target run and maybe getting some startbucks while I'm there.

When I walked outside I noticed Alejandro outside of Kairis house. Guess I forgot to tell them he would be at a family dinner party today.

"Hey whatcha doin?" I asked as I walked over to him. He walked off the front steps and brought me in for a small hug.