81

WE HIT 100K! THANK YOUUU❤️
this happened fast, it's only been 5 months 🥺 ily and hope you enjoy tonight's chapter. i do want to finish this so i am skipping a bunch of days.

Last day of school
Averys POV

All day teachers have been telling us to have a great summer but I couldn't really pay attention. I was thinking about tour starting in two days.

Ever since my breakdown in front of Alejandro, I texted Mattia. I know, weak bitch moment. We texted all night that night and still today.

Mattia left this morning for Italy. We all threw him a little goodbye party last night. It did upset me a lot that we won't have the whole group together for summer. It won't be the same but we will see each other again soon. It sucks he's missing the whole tour but there's not much he can do about it.

I can't believe the day is almost here. Not too happy about having to be with Cynthia for a whole month. We've all been assigned "room buddies". These "buddies" are for every hotel we stay at and I was with Aileen, Emily, and Cynthia. They told us no changing for some reason they won't tell us.

Of course I'm not looking forward to staying in a room with her. I get told I shouldn't be mad at her anymore because I'm not even with Mattia but it still doesn't sit well with me how she doesn't respect other people's relationships.

I wasn't lucky enough to be put with Vic and Taylor. They got each other but I'm sure I'll sleep with them most of the time and not even be in my room.

message from
taylor
bitch lets to go to the mall

after school

no right now let's sneak out

i like how you think 😎

I asked for a pass to the nurse, took my bag, and met up with Taylor at the broken door in the back of the school and made our way to the car.

"Where are you going?" A deep voice asked from behind us. Busted. We slowly turned around and were relieved.

"I seriously hate when you use your deep voice Kairi what the fuck." Taylor softly hit him.

"My class was outside today but I saw you guys sneak out, the whole class did you idiots, but I said fuck it and followed. So..where we going?" He walked with us to my car.

"Mall to get some last minute stuff then going home to pack."

***

I bought a whole bunch of stuff since I can afford it now. These modeling gigs really paid well and I loved it. I get to have fun with my best friends and make money from it, this is literally a dream come true, forget about med school.

Taylor was helping me pack then I would go to her place and help her.

"You know how many jobs I have to turn down or reschedule for this tour? It better not be wack." I folded the last piece of clothing and closed my suitcase. I had three already packed and ready to go.

"Same, but at least we have them for August. I can't wait to go to LA with you." She smiled hard.

This summer really is going to packed. One month touring. Then two weeks of sightseeing and working in LA.