33

Fast forward to Friday.

Averys POV

Today was the talent show and I was starting to feel a little nervous about singing in front of a bunch of people.

I would be playing the piano and singing both parts for Almost is Never Enough.

After about 30 minutes of my final practice I was finally done and all that was left to do was wait for the show to begin in an hour and a half. I left the school and quickly went home to shower then get dressed.

I straightened my hair and clipped back some pieces

I straightened my hair and clipped back some pieces. After finishing up, I started walking to my car but was stopped by Mattia.

He held a bouquet of sunflowers and roses.

It took me by surprise and I could feel my cheeks heat up

"You're the sweetest." I rested my head on his shoulder and hugged him tight until he couldn't breathe and pulled away.

"You look beautiful. Might clap tonight ion know." He laughed while looking at me. I playfully pushed him and thanked him one last time.

He leaned in to kiss me and twirled my hair in his fingers. He then trailed his kisses down to my jaw to my neck and lightly sucked.

"Mattia.." I said a little breathy not knowing what to do.

"I will kill you if you left a mark." He pulled back and looked me in my eyes.

"Guess I'm dying tonight." He smirked as my jaw dropped at his response. He did not.

I took my phone out and checked the camera to see what he did. There was a big red circle on the right side of my neck. This motherfucker.

"Makes you look ten times hotter I swear." I tried covering it with my hair as much as I could.

"I gotta go babe I'll see you in the crowd?"