80

One week later
May 14 2020
Mattias POV

This whole situation isn't talked about a lot anymore. There are a bunch of articles out there about it and we both even got interviews for them and it's just so annoying. It's going to follow me for the rest of my life.

School was going slow today and I couldn't wait to get out of there and do nothing because most of my friends either left me or talk to me less.

Kairi hasn't said a word to me ever since we fought at Averys house. I know I got mad and acted childish about it with her but I was just feeling angry about it.

I'm very hated in this industry but I'm trying to become a better person.

The bell for lunch rang and as I'm walking in I see Alejandro and Avery all up on each other at my table.

Well not 'all up on each other' but they've been getting close ever since the breakup. I don't know if he was there to comfort her more and this is real or if she's just trying to make me jealous.

"You coming over today?"

"Yeah of course." I heard as I got near the table. They both smiled and waved at me. The bruise on her face was gone but I'll still remember it.

"So how was everyone's day?" I asked trying to get some attention. They were the only ones here. Everyone else was either home or eating lunch in a classroom cause they got detention.

Roshaun thought it would be a good idea to turn on the shower thing in the science room so now him and Alvaro have lunch detention this whole week.

"It was fine." Ale smiled at me. Avery just sat there and ignored me. I got up and walked out of the cafeteria. If this is how it's gonna be like on my birthday, I don't want it. Originally I was going to spend it with everyone but with what happened, all that changed. Big 17, right?

Averys POV

"I remember always being weirded out that you liked me but now I'm kinda liking it." Me and Alejandro have been hanging out more lately.

It still sucks to see how a best friend would go for his best friends ex right after they breakup but it didn't seem to be bothering any of them.

"You can't lie and say you haven't found more than one of us attractive" He smirked. Ahh, he is right.

"Okay okay, you've all caught my eyes once or twice." I admitted. But can you blame me?

"We should get going." I nodded and followed him out of the cafeteria and started walking around. I walked to my class and he walked off to his.

Life seems to be going great right now. Please don't fuck it up.

I sat there in my seat and waited for my next class to pass by. I did with all my classes until it was time to leave.

While waiting for Alejandro in my car, I was listening to music and watching everyone pass by. He came out and thank god we parked next to each other. I followed him to his house then went up to his room.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked turning on the tv.

"Anything is fine." I took my shoes off and laid down on his bed while scrolling through twitter. I followed a couple of fans and replied to some things.

"Twelve million followers eh?" He peeked over. I've been gaining like crazy ever since I posted three new covers over the last two weeks.

"It's so crazy. I never expected my life to change this way but I'm so thankful for it, and it all started on tiktok.."