50

Mattias POV

"The comments on every post about us pisses me off so much. It's even from people who have fan pages of me. You guys say you support me but you're out here, with my name in your users, spreading hate. Please stop sending hate to Avery. None of this is her fault and sorry for the ones that were routing for us but I fucked up." I was on live explaining what happened for those asking.

what did you do ?:(

are you guys gonna get back together 🥺 she really brought out the good in you

i've never seen you happier than when you're with her

"I hope one day we can move past this and hopefully get back together. I love her, I love her so much and she really does bring out the best in me and make me happy."

It was lunch time and it was moving slow so I kept it going until I had to leave for my next class. Alvaro and Kairi weren't here so the lunch table was pretty quiet and boring.

Avery sat with her girls and I couldn't stop looking at her. Even if it was just the back of her head.

We text everyday now. But nothing like before, just asking how our day went. I wonder if she still trusts me like before.

My mom keeps asking about her but I've just been telling her that she's sick. It's about to be a week and I think I can't use that excuse anymore. I just hope she doesn't pull anything without me knowing.

My next class was boring, all day was boring. Every class that I had with Avery she either switched her seat or just didn't talk to me.

"I don't get how she can text me back and forth but can't speak to me in person." I whispered to Alejandro while our teacher went on and on about our lesson.

"What if when she looks into your eyes she'll just fall again? She's weak and you can tell. Mattia, she still obviously has feelings for you and can't push them aside. If it were me, I don't think I could speak to the person and have to make eye contact. That's just hard"

"Okay but listen, I feel like we're starting to become friends and maybe I can win her back."

"Y'all need time. Just let it go. I know I should be supporting you, but i'm helping you by telling you this. You need to move on."

"I'm not gonna move on."

"Good luck." He turned forward and finished up copying the notes on the board.

I just want this day to be over so it could be the weekend..

-

Averys POV

My parents weren't home, like always, so it was just me, Mar, and Lucy.

"Mar please come here." I needed to talk to him. I didn't know what to do about this.

"What's wrong?" He asked while he sat down next to me on the couch.

"I need advice.."

"Ugh don't let this be about fucking Mattia."

"It is.." He rolled his eyes. Clearly, he's not that fond of him anymore. He rudely signaled for me to continue.

"I still want to be with him." I cringed a little waiting for him to respond. He looked shocked and mad.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. You can't say shit cause you took back Berelis and now look at you? You guys are a year strong. Why can't I take back Mattia?"