Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Mariah May - Glamorous

4.7K 45 17
By MartinGraf98

The weekend has come around and with it the opportunity to go out and have some fun. It was one of the few relieves people had, especially on the road and this was no different. What was different though was the fact that Vicky approached Y/N after he just finished a backstage interview at the arena. Judging from the expression on his face, the young man was very surprised, but he gave her a short hug before the conversation started.

Vicky:" So I have something to say to you. I've been talking to a few promoters on the phone."

Y/N:" Not too bad. What did you actually call them for?"

Vicky:" Well, an up and coming star from the UK has travelled to the city and asked for someone to help her around. I know this may seem pretty sudden, but I thought you could do that."

Y/N:" You're catching me in the most opportune moments, you know? I've handled my schedule for the day and am now completely free."

Vicky:" I knew I could count on you. You will meet her in a few minutes at the store around the corner. Her name is Mariah."

Y/N:" That's all well and good, but what does she look like?"

Vicky:" She has long blond hair, tanned skin and very often a pretty nice smile on her face. Also pink lip gloss."

Y/N:" Oh sure, that helps. I know almost a dozen women who look like that."

Vicky:" Hey, don't get grumpy on me. I will tell her who to look out for, so you can find each other."

Y/N:" You owe me something for this. If this goes south somehow, I'll be right behind you."

Vicky:" You haven't hurt a woman as far as I know, so I don't think you will do me any harm. You can thank some of your friends for that."

With that last piece of information, Vicky smiled and left Y/N who just leaned back and thought about what just happened. This wasn't the most normal thing to go down in his life, but he couldn't get out of this anymore. Knowing his reputation, Y/N was sure there would be a turn to this whole thing, whether it was good or bad. So he finished up, went to his lockerroom and changed into more comfortable clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was outside of the arena now, taking a look around the area. Despite knowing his surroundings by now, it still seemed so unreal to him to actually be there. Sure, it has been a bit over a month now and he had quite good matches along the way, but without the help and support from Rhea, Tegan and Dakota for the most part, he couldn't have done it. The thought of the three made him smile, knowing they were waiting for him at home. After all, their relationship was going strong and in the right direction, so there was nothing actually disturbing them. Well, the girls were left undisturbed, Y/N on the other hand had to find Mariah somehow which was a challenge in itself.

With big steps, Y/N walked into the direction Vicky talked about before. The corner store wasn't too far away, but the streets and sidewalks were really busy at the time, making it hard to actually get through and advance. The stream of people called for pushing and shoving which almost caused more trouble than it was worth in the end. It wasn't easy or respectful to the others, but Y/N had to do it. He couldn't let a lady wait in any way. Count in the slightly windy weather and this day could've taken a turn for the worse, but the problem was solved soon enough. With a big step out of the crowd, Y/N freed himself and stepped to the closest door to catch his breath, not noticing that he actually ended up where he needed to be. Only when said door opened and some kids complained about him blocking the way out, Y/N got back to his senses and actually walked into the store.

Y/N:" That was part one. Now I have to find her."

And that was exactly what Y/N was doing now. He went through the various sections of the store, keeping an eye out for the young blonde which proved to be more difficult than he thought. Several blonde women were shopping there, some older, others younger and he definitly didn't wanna screw anything up. Yes, he asked some of the customers and employees if they have seen Mariah around, but the clues he received didn't really do much for him. Y/N has never actively searched for anyone like that ever before.

Y/N:" If the dog doesn't get to the bone, the bone has to get to the dog."

???:" That's a weird saying, Sir."

This new, unfamiliar voice caused Y/N to turn around and look at the person who was talking to him. Right there stood exactly the one woman Y/N has been searching for.

Y/N:" You must be Mariah, right?"

Mariah:" Yes, that's me. I just got here two days ago, so I don't know the city too well."

Y/N:" A Friend and co-worker of mine told me you would be here."

Mariah:" You talked to Vicky as well? Then I take it that you're Y/N L/N."

Y/N:" You're right about that. Vicky has asked me to show you around and all, if you wanna."

Mariah:" Sounds lovely. On that tour, we could get to know each other. I just have to get done with shopping and then you can tell me something about the city."

Y/N:" Well, the first thing I can say is that I'm no local, so for an in-depth tour, there are other guides."

Mariah:" Probably, but you'll do fine for the first part of this."

Y/N and Mariah found themselves already engaged in a nice chat as the bubbly woman gathered anything she needed for her stay. The mystery of why Y/N had an easy time getting along with people remained unanswered, but he wasn't saying that it was bad at all. It was just confusing to him.
---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N and Mariah soon sat in her car, slowly driving through the city while Y/N explained which area was good for what and why people should go there in the first place. This was not really like him, but it was a nice change from just working out and wrestling a lot of the time. Mariah listened with great interest, not really paying attention to what was said, but to how Y/N sounded. If he gave up his afternoon just to show her around, he deserved some kind of reward at the end of this.

Mariah:" So Y/N, you actually seem to know a lot about the city. How so?"

Y/N:" A lot of my friends have invited me out to either go drinking, clubbing or just dinner at restaurants. The city has a lot to offer and it shows in the variety of places you can go."

Mariah:" Oh, now that's interesting. The UK has a lot of great places to go to as well. I've been wrestling there since I made my debut just a bit over a year ago."

Y/N:" Then you already have more experience than me."

Mariah:" I figured you did some kind of combat sport. When did you start wrestling?"

Y/N:" A month ago. I had great mentors and was recommended to start at ROH, so that's where I'm at."

Mariah:" A month? You're not wasting any time over here, huh?"

Y/N:" No, we don't. I didn't expect myself to make such an impact already."

Mariah:" I have to watch one of your matches soon. If you're as impressive as you say, your future will look pretty bright."

Y/N:" Yours will look just as bright, Mariah. I'm sure you're a great wrestler."

Mariah:" Not only that, but my YouTube channel is doing well too."

Y/N:" Then you have the right tools to make a name for yourself."

Mariah:" You think so?"

Y/N:" Let me break it down for you: You're already pretty experienced, you probably have a big fan following, you look great and you know exactly what you're doing. I think it's clear enough that you have a lot ahead of you."

The compliments made Mariah blush a little because she didn't expect a total stranger to be this nice to her. Today was the first time of Y/N and her meeting and it turned out better than either of them would've expected. That was when Mariah pulled up to the same hotel Y/N was staying in which surprised the well trained man a bit.

Y/N:" You're staying at the same place as me?"

Mariah:" How was I supposed to know? It's not often that I get to travel to america."

Y/N:" Well, this comes in handy. I literally was about to go back here after I was done with what I had to do before Vicky came up."

Mariah:" Then this day must be a good one for you. Can you help me with the groceries?"

Y/N:" Sure I can."

Shortly after parking the car, Mariah and Y/N got out and gathered everything she had bought for herself before they locked the car and made their way towards the building. This felt like it was too much of a coincedence than to actually happen like it did. Y/N surely was happy to help in any way he can, but something didn't feel right. Then again, who was he to complain about anything? Even while walking up the stairs, there was something different. Mariah smirked to herself while Y/N was taking everything a bit more serious at the moment. The call from wednesday night still lingered in his mind, which made it hard for him to focus.

However, he was brought back to the current time when Mariah unlocked the door to her room and let him in. Every looked pretty much the same, but that wasn't a bad thing to be honest. Y/N just carried the shopping bags to the kitchen and put them down on the table before starting to put them away. He figured out a system to efficiently use the space of the small fridge which made Mariah watch in curiousity before she got an idea. She grabbed Y/N by his hand after he closed the fridge again and sat him down in the nearest armchair that was around.

Y/N:" Uhh, what are you doing?"

Mariah:" You've been so nice and helpful today, so I want to reward you with a little something. Something that's a bit more personal."

Y/N:" I see what you mean, but you d--"

Mariah:" No buts. This is my way of thanking you and only you. Just lean back and enjoy~."

Before Y/N could even argue against it, Mariah pulled his pants and underwear down in one swift move to reveal what quite a few women have seen before. Y/N's dick wasn't hard yet, but it easily surprised Mariah who by now had her top down, revealing her big, full breasts.

Mariah: Oh my, Y/N. I'm impressed by what I have in front of me."

Y/N:" It's nothing too special. I mean I have had a good bit of action in my life."

Mariah:" You're a dirty man, Y/N."

With that said, Mariah got on her knees and shifted closer to Y/N who was watching her closely. Apparently it wasn't possible for him to deny a beautiful woman, so that might've explained why he found himself in such situations very often. With Mariah wrapping her hands around his shaft and slowly pumping them up and down, there really was no way out of this and Y/N actually didn't wanna go anywhere right now to be honest. He felt every stroke that was happening, his cock growing harder due to the pleasure. Mariah noticed it too and smiled as she sped up what she was doing. Not only was this a change from what the day actually had in store, it was also a pretty good way to unwind and just let go. And Y/N was letting go of all the worries in his mind, the stress, the thoughts about what was going on in the near future. He was too much in the moment as Mariah wrapped her breasts around his dick, moving them up and down. The bounce and the dirty talk she was providing really set a mood which improved everything greatly.

Mariah:" You like that, don't you? Having your cock between my breasts like that. Y/N, you're so naughty."

Finer details like this really turned Y/N on. It wasn't very often that someone would talk to him that way, but it was a nice change. Speaking of changing things up, Mariah pressed her breasts together more firmly while smiling at Y/N. The warmth and the hard feeling of his cock really brought out a more kinky side to her. Of course, Y/N didn't know how much she could do. All he knew was that sooner or later his climax was approaching and that Mariah was better getting ready for it. To further please Y/N, the young blond moved her head down and started to suck on the tip of his fully erect dick. It sent a new shiver through Y/N's body which amused Mariah pretty well as she bobbed her head to take in a few more inches of his cock. Her lips were soft and engulfed it nicely, her tongue and throat were warm and wet.

Y/N:" Mariah, I-I'm about to cum."

This only riled her up more, sucking even harder while bobbing her head faster. Mariah was eager to say Thank You in her own way and Y/N saw that determination as both of them kept eye contact with each other. It was important to actually be somewhat connected, however Mariah and Y/N were nowhere near a close friendship, let alone a relationship. But before any thoughts could've been further developed, Y/N came right down Mariah's throat, actually shocking her with the sudden surprise. She needed a moment to adjust to the new feeling, but she took well to it and swallowed everything Y/N could give her in that exchange. Y/N slowly pulled himself free from the embrace and leaned back while Mariah put her top back on and wiped her mouth clean.

Y/N:" Woah..."

Mariah:" You don't have to say anything, Y/N. This will stay between us."

Y/N:" I'm not sure what to say at all. Sure, I had similar first meetings, but wow."

Mariah:" I take it that you're pretty stumped."

Y/N:" That's an understatement."

Mariah:" Well, I'm glad I met you, Y/N. You're a nice, young man."

Y/N:" Thank you, Mariah. You're a nice, young woman."

Mariah:" Flatterer. I have to take care of my own bit of business now though. Thank you once again for helping me today."

Y/N:" It's no problem at all. I'm always happy to help whenever I can."

Y/N then got up and hugged Mariah again for a moment after he put his pants and underwear back in place. Surely this could've ended differently, but since Mariah didn't have too much time anymore, this was all for today. Both were pretty happy nonetheless as they said their goodbyes to each other and went their separate ways. Y/N smiled as he went back to his own room, thinking back to how boring the day started. A few phone calls, taking care of taxes and then the long backstage interview at the arena. This was kind of the saving grace for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To end this chapter, I wanna try to give you a bit of Information on Mariah. She's a UK based wrestler who just started wrestling early last year as far as I know. She's 21 years old and born in London, Greater London, England.

That's all I could possibly gather from the internet, so I suggest checking out her Twitter or Instagram profile or her YouTube channel.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 118 14
Welcome to my first and ever Yandere FNF Girls Alphabet. Here I will be putting Female FNF Characters down as a Yandere. I'll be adding a little mome...
11.7K 136 11
Y/n L/n was part of the rose family with his sisters Ruby and Yang but every family has its dark secrets this family hated Y/n because he showed more...
3.1K 132 13
[ON HOLD] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's no longer in college, he grad...
11.8K 252 27
When (M/n) (L/n) is brought over to the WWE, he meets some familiar faces but mostly a lot of new faces......Maybe some are out to get him..... Cover...