Hold up......What? (Karma Aka...

By Nekochinchin

After you got a suspension with your partner in crime, your father Rintarou Hinata tells you and your older s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 1)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 2)
Christmas Special and Karma's Birthday Surprise!!! (pt 3)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Valentine's Special (Pt. 1)
Valentine's Special (Pt. 2)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Incorrect Quotes
Chapter 51
Incorrect Quotes #2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
NEWS!!

Chapter 36

1.2K 41 1
By Nekochinchin

Your POV

After the trip with the brothers and Ema, the past few days were quite hectic.

Like how we played cops and robbers and the octopus just kept making the robbers escape.

Karasuma was quite pissed, well in the end the robbers won.

And then few days after, Kayano had a plan to assassinate the octopus, we made a huge ass pudding and underneath the pudding there was a bomb that would explode.

That was until she decided to save the pudding, bawling her eyes out as she kept yelling that she couldn't waste her hard work. Some of us had to hold her back.

Well, as always the octopus knew there was a bomb underneath and survived, he also finished the whole pudding.

Then days after, the octopus was in the newspaper for being an underwear thief. We then found out it wasn't him and was nothing but a set up.

Shiro and Itona appeared and then they had another fucking, I was going to leave and sleep for the night, but Terasaka and Kayano made me stay.

After the fight, Itona became apart of our class, and he was pretty chill. 

And now, Kayano, Nagisa, Me, Maehara, Megu, and Okajima are in the cafe Isogai works at. He was currently serving the customers and we were just observing him.

"Maaan, our leader sure is a man." Maehara said watching Isogai.

"I could kill him." Okajima said annoyed, jealousy clear on his face.

"Isogai is an ikemen, what'd you expect? He's every girl's dream." I said sipping my tea.

"Mhm! With those looks and great personality, he'll definitely treat you like a Queen!" Kayano said squealing.

All of us nodded in agreement to what Kayano said and continued to observe Isogai. Though he noticed our stares and went up to us with his usual smile.

"You guys sure are making that one cup of tea last a while." He said with his ikeman smile.

"And why not? We are keeping you job a secret." Maehara said teasing him.

Let me explain, the campus doesn't allow students do part time jobs, but with Isogai's financial difficulty, he has no choice but to work to support his family.

Which is really amazing in all honesty.

"I get it, a shakedown, eh?" He says with a smile.

"If you'll take the second steep, this round's on me." He says as he placed a finger on his mouth to indicate we don't snitch on him.

Plus with that ikemen smile, our hearts practically went 'doki doki' on us. He proceeds to pour us some tea and we all thought the same thing.

'What a man!'

He then leaves and went ahead and clean some tables, we then see him carrying multiple dishes and it was really cool how we was able to carry that much.

"Carrying that much?" Both Megu and Okajima said looking at what Isogai is carrying.

"What a man!" They both exclaimed watching him walk away.

As we carried the dishes back to the kitchen, the female adult customers asked him some questions about his family.

"Don't tell me, your mom is feeling poorly again?" One of the women asked Isogai with a concerned tone.

"Yes, well....It's just me and Mom, so I have to help out with the finances." He says with a gentle smile and a wink towards the ladies.

'What a man!' We all thought as we stared at Isogai with amazement.

"Him being poor is his only negative. And he even turns that into a cool-guy advantage!" Maehara said sighing out with a smile.

"He wears his bargain-basement clothes so neat and clean, they don't look cheap at all!" Maehara said with amazement.

'What a man!' We all thought.

"He let me eat some of the goldfish he caught at that summer festival, and boy can he cook!" Maehara informed us.

'What a man!' 

"And after he used the bathroom?" Maehara said which made us want to know more.

"The toilet paper was folded into a triangle!" He exclaims, amazed by his childhood friend.

'What a man!'

"Hey, I fold toilet paper, too! Into a triangle!" Okajima said as he pointed at himself.

'Disgusting...' Kayano, Me, and Megu thought.

"Just look at him, even middle age women dote on him!" Maehara said looking at the women doting on Isogai.

'What a man!'

"Uh, middle age women dote on me too..." Nagisa said ashamed of that fact.

'Shape up!' We all thought looking at him.

"He's still getting love letters by girls from the main campus." Maehara informed.

'What a man!'

"Well....so do I..." Megu said embarrassed of that fact.

'Forbidden Love!' We all thought.

"Oh! Same thing with me, but there's also other students confessing from another school." I said drinking my tea.

"You're popular!" They exclaimed at me, which made me sweat drop.

"Some things only suit cool guys like Isogai-kun.....and me." We heard a voice.

"What a ma-- WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" We all exclaimed.

We all turned to the vacant seat beside us and see the octopus sitting there in his as usual weird disguise.

"The honey toast here is divine!" He said as he started slicing the sweet treat in front of him.

"It's why I turn to a blind eye to Isogai-kun's part time job." He said eating the sweet treat.

The octopus proceeds to ask us as to why we don't seem upset that Isogai is a man among men, we then answered him that he's a good guy, and that there was no reason for us to dislike him.

And it seems the octopus likes what we said, he continues to eat his toast treat and we hear the bell ring.

As Isogai welcomed them, he stopped midway. Looking over the entrance, my eyes widened a bit seeing the Big 5 at the entrance.

Once my eyes made their way towards the purple eyed bastard, I immediately groaned in annoyance.

"Oh?....Oh, dear!" One of them said.

"It seems like our intel was right. There is a student working here!" Teppei said.

"Isogai, you naughty boy!" Koyama said with his usual disgusting face.

'What the fuck with the 'naught boy' thing? You got a baby boy kink or something?' I thought a face full of disgust looking at the glasses idiot.

"This is your second major violation of the school rules. I expected better, Isogai." The purple eyed bastard said with a smirk that says 'I won.'

I scoffed at him and rolled my eyes at him, I decided to pick a fight with him, but Kayano pulled me back down to my seat.

"What are you doing?! Let me beat that purple eyed son of a bitch!" I angrily whispered at Kayano.

"If you're gonna pick a fight, do it outside!" She whispered back to me.

And as if she was heard, the purple eyed bastard said something that caught our attention.

"Let's take this outside, shall we?" We heard the purple eyed son of a bitch say.

Everyone got up from their seats and we followed Isogai and the big 5 motherfucking failed son of a bitch abortions, outside.

As we all stood outside the cafe, the purple eyed bastard still had that 'victory' smirk plastered on his daddy issued face.

"The last time we found out about your job, you went down to E Class." Purple eyed bastard said.

"It seems you've done no soul-searching since then." He said, making me scoff at him.

'You don't even understand the situation he's in.' I thought glaring at him.

"Can't you keep quiet about this, Asano-san?" Isogai asked the purple eyed bastard in a kind way.

"Just working this month will net me all the money I need." Isogai said desperately.

"Well, I would like give you a chance, if I can." Purple bastard said as if he's scheming something.

'Looking exactly like his Daddy.' I thought looking at the purple bastard.

"Show me your fighting spirit and we'll pretend this never happened." The bitch said getting our attention.

"Fighting spirit?" Isogai questions.

"Per school tradition, those who possess fighting spirit out in society are revered above all else. A fighting spirit that garners enough to nullify a conduct violation." Purple bastard said.

"And to show that spirit is to do the pole toppling at the sports festival." Bastard said with a smirk that made him think he'll win.

We were all silent, some being not sure, especially Isogai. A smirk made it's way to my lips and made my way towards the purple eyed bastard.

As I stood in front of Isogai, I placed a hand on my hip and my eyes looking down on all of them.

"Sure, let's do it. But, let's make things interesting shall we?" I said with a smirk.

Asano slightly squints his eyes at me, not sure if I'm doing one of my mind tricks again.

"How so?" He carefully says.

"If we win, Isogai continues his work here." I said.

"Is that all?" He said disappointed by my place of bet.

"Oh, not at all. Why don't you wait for me to finish, huh? After all, you always seem to be obediently listening to your Daddy, like a dog." I said with a smirk, and I'm sure my remark hit him right in his pride.

"Just as I said, if we win this, Isogai continues his work in this cafe. But, I want all of the students from Classes A to C, to give us 500 yen each. I'm sure that much isn't a lot for you rich snobs." I said with a smirk, I could see Asano glaring at me, and I only looked down at him.

"Alright, but what do we get if we win?" Asano questions.

"Whatever you want to do with Class E." I said. 

I look back at the others if I got their approval, they seemed hesitant, but eventually they agreed. 

"Alright, I hope you don't back down after this." Asano said with a smirk.

"Oh, don't worry. We'll definitely win." I said with a smirk.

"Even though the pole toppling is specifically for males only, I'll make an exception to let you join with your male classmates." Asano said getting a bit too confident.

"Hoo~? I'll gladly join, I just hope you don't cry once I beat all your asses." I said with a smirk.

"I'll look forward to it, Hinata- no wait, Asahina-san." He said with that annoying smirk and bid us goodbye.

The 5 failed abortions started walking away and I turned back to everyone, determination clear in my eyes.

"Don't worry guys, we'll definitely crush those failed abortions." I said with a creepy smile.

The others proceed to just sweat drop at me.

'Let the battle begin motherfuckers.' I thought with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 12 12
⚠️!!THIS STORY HAS DETAILED SCENES ABOUT DEATH, ETC!!⚠️ Siblings are always supposed to fight once in a while, but this time it's different. From tw...
160K 3.6K 30
Ema Hinata now Asahina,was living with her 13 brothers. One week before her father and Miwa-san's wedding, Ema receive letter that will change their...
47.1K 859 27
When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was assigned to assassinate their teacher who h...
40.3K 1.4K 53
(I don't own brothers conflict, only Lisa) - - - - - So, I noticed that most fanfiction about Brothers Conflict is based on the anime. So I decided...