THE MISTRESS.

By iamminsoo

Jennie Kim is a sin and Kim Taehyung just happens to dive in. More

00 : THE MISTRESS
01 : KIM JENNIE
02 : THE JOB
03 : KIM TAEHYUNG
04 : TEENAGE KISSES
05 : THIEF!
06 : JENNIEFER?
new book
07 : BLOWJOB WHISTLES ☆
08 : QUESTIONS
09 : UNFORGETTABLE
10 : LALISA
11 : HEAVEN OR HELL? ☆
13 : SHIT HAPPENS
14 : CHARTREUSE ☆
15 : DIVARICATE ☆
16 : YOGURTS AND SUNDAY KISSES ☆
17 : MISSED
18 : MALEVOLENT
keep the hate down
19 : A SECRET☆

12 : READY FOR IT

6.6K 152 52
By iamminsoo

kinda changed the chapter's names ; )

"Wake the fuck up!"

Myungsoo receives a hard slap on her face. She instantly opens her eyes and sits up, caressing her cheek. "Whoever the fuck you are you're a dead meat! I repeat a de― Gyongai hi!" Gyongai glares at the younger and she swears the older's face is literally red.

What did I do this time? :<

"Good morning Eonnie," Myungsoo nervously smiles, gulping. "Good fucking morning, Myungsoo." Gyongai returns the gesture, but oh, does that face looks like it's about to explode out of anger.

"W-Why'd you have to slap me in the face, I was sleeping!" Myungsoo pouts, the older crosses her arms. "I was trying to wake you up for forty five times and I thought you're dead!" Gyongai takes a deep breath, "But that's not my intention."

Myungsoo gives her a what-is-it-Eonnie-I-didn't-do-anything-wrong-this-time look.

"What is?" Gyongai grabs a pillow beside the girl and Myungsoo is ready to hide under the bed because she thought that Gyongai would hit her but no,

The older throws the pillow where Jennie is suppose to sleep.

Myungsoo shapes her mouth into an 'o', because she understands what is happening.

"Have you ever wonder why there's an empty space here? Huh?" Gyongai widens her eyes at Myungsoo, threatening her to answer.

"O-Oh t-that!" Myungsoo looks at the empty side of the bed then back at her Eonnie. "I don't know where she is!"

"Liar! You two are always together! How come she didn't come home last night?! I was so goddamn worried that I didn't sleep because I was waiting for your roommate! Fucking look at my eyes!" Gyongai leans closer to Myungsoo, aggressively pointing at her eyes that are dark and lifeless.

But angry.

"Y-Yeah I know that, but Eonnie seriously this time I don't know where she is! I was asleep before midnight and I didn't see her coming in here. Maybe she has her overtime!"

Gyongai disapproves with her statement. "Oh, so having an overtime means she has to skip her nappy time?! Huh?! Where the fuck does she works anyway? A fucking clubhouse?!"

If it wasn't for Gyongai's angry situation, Myungsoo would be laughing right now because she mentioned clubhouse and Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse is the first thing that came into her mind.

Myungsoo's imagining Jennie with Mickey Mouse as they solve the mysteries of the world.

Fuck, she's high.

"S-She told me that she's working in a convenience store!" Myungsoo explains but before Gyongai could drop all of her madness to her dongsaeng, the older meditates heavily.

Deep breaths Gyongie, this bitch called Myungsoo right here is no help at all. Deep breaths, deep breaths.

"Are you calm now?" Myungsoo asks the older. Gyongai rolls her eyes at the younger, "Tell the others we'll have a meeting downstairs."

Myungsoo pouts, "B-But i'm going to―"

"Now."

"Okay." Myungsoo pouts once again, Gyongai ignores the younger. She exits the shared room and Myungsoo thought she could die any moment now.

-♡-

The tense on the dining room is, what should I say about this... intense.

There are sweats dripping down on the six girls' (Jiweon, Yai, Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Daeun, Seungwan) body. There are silence engulfing the atmosphere and it makes the situation worst. No one dares to speak,

Not until Gyongai ties her hair up into a bun.

That's the cue. Jiweon looks at Yai, Yai did the same to Jiyeon, Jiyeon to Myungsoo, Myungsoo to the youngest, Seungwan. Seungwan stares at Daeun who seems clueless about the happenings.

The five girls stare at Daeun. "W-What?" Daeun drops her smile, "D-Did I do something stupid again?" She tries to ask for some confirmation but all she receives is a facepalm.

Daeun pouts.

Jiweon looks back at Gyongai. Once she ties her hair up, that means things are getting serious and they shouldn't step at her wrong foot.

Gyongai is kind. She really is. But, when someone disobeys her rules, when someone is in danger, and when someone is disrespecting her, she becomes a beast.

And this is a good example of that moment.

"Eonnie, calm down. I'm sure Jennie has her reasons." Jiweon calmly says, "I-I agree with Eonnie. Jennie can be a little hardworking!" Yai tries to cover up the wound Jennie made.

"She's just working hard. Remember? Jeremie is sick. Maybe she needs money that's why she has her overtime. Jennie justs cares about her brother." Jiyeon smiles softly.

"If she wanted help with Jeremie, she could've told us! I can help her, we can help her." Gyongai bangs the table. The six girls flinch.

"Calm down Eonnie. Jennie― I mean, Eonnie Jennie might be on her way by now." Seungwan emphasizes the word eonnie.

"Pfft. Eonnie." Daeun snorts at Seungwan's attempt to be polite. The younger glares at the beaming girl before kicking her legs under the table since Daeun is across from her.

"Hey!" Daeun looks at Gyongai, pointing at Seungwan. "She kicked me, Eonnie!" The girl cries.

Gyongai looks at Daeun, giving her a sign to just shut the fuck up.

Dauen pouts retracting the kick at Seungwan. Myungsoo glares at the two bickering then diverts her gaze to their stressed Eonnie.

"Seungwan's right Eonnie. Jennie probably knows what she is doing," Myungsoo nervously gulps the lump on her throat, hoping that Gyongai will buy it.

Gyongai sighs for the nth time. "Okay, okay, maybe i'm just overreacting." The older stands up whilst the six other girls let out the breaths they have been holding.

"But― what if she's in danger? W-What if―" Jiweon stands up aswell, walking closer to Gyongai to pat her shoulder. "Relax, Jennie is going to be fine, but you," Jiweon points at her. "You need to sleep right now, your eyes are getting hollow."

Gyongai suddenly feels insecure, "Does it look bad?" She asks Jiweon, oh Jiweon wants to say yes cause Gyongai literally looks like a panda on drugs.

"N-No! It's not, right girls?" Jiweon widens her eyes out at the six girls who frantically nod their heads. Gyongai pouts, "Hmm okay then, m'going to sleep."

Gyongai turns around to walk away but then soon stops. "Jiweon," the said girl hums in response.

"You're going to cook today since i'll be sleeping for hours and hours, bye!" Without waiting for Jiweon's response, Gyongai runs upstairs.

"M-Mwo?!" (What?!) The six girls bites their lips to stop themselves from laughing. The last time Jiweon cooked was when Gyongai was in a week therapy and Jiweon literally made a soup made out of water and seasonings. And let me tell you what, it was horrible.

Jiyeon gets up on her feet, "Good luck." She smirks at the older who has her mouth hanging. Jiyeon makes her way to the living room, followed by Myungsoo.

"Why did you kick me?!" Daeun screeches at Seungwan. "I didn't! You were practically tap dancing at a fucking serious situation!" Seungwan bites back. Daeun glares at her, "Did you even see me dancing?! I was only―"

"God! You're so stupid!" Seungwan crosses her arms, but soon enough she feels a pit of guilt when Daeun suddenly went quiet. The younger peeks at her Eonnie who is looking down.

She's about to speak again maybe to say sorry when she feels a kick on her leg. "Ouch!" Seungwan growls at Daeun. Daeun sticks her tongue out before storming away whilst Seungwan chases her.

Yai sighs, walking closer to Jiweon. "Close your mouth, Eonnie." Jiweon did as what she is told. "Fuck, I have to cook?" Yai giggles, nodding her head.

Jiweon wants to die.

-♡-

Jennie's thighs are aching.

But her private area is aching the most. It is absolutely in pain. Her legs are wobbily shaking as she keeps on walking without looking at anyone. She's wearing her casual wear with some shorts, oversized t-shirt, and a messy hair.

Fortunately, Jennie woke up first than Taehyung. The guy was sound asleep and both of their bodies were covered in a thin sheet of blanket. Jennie couldn't count how many times she smirked because of the thought that Kim Taehyung will soon be her's.

But, she won't let him go that easily.

So before she left, Jennie makes sure that there's a letter beside him indicating her phone number and a note.

And now, she's walking her way down on Jungkook's apartment. It's the weekends, which means, Jungkook hasn't done anything but to study in his room.

Jennie knows it's a bad idea to go there since she's wearing this and looks like she's fucked (literally)

But, visiting Jungkook is much more appropriate (for her) than to go straight back home and get ready for Gyongai ft. the six other girls' questions.

She's not yet ready for that.

Finally, Jennie reached Jungkook's front porch. A smile creeps its way on her lips when she saw Jungkook's silhouette on the window.

She walks a tad more closer until she's face to face with the door. "Okay, Jen. You can do this." She encourages herself, raising her arm to knock.

"Ah, shit, I can't." She leans her head on the door, creating a soft thud sound.

"What am I going to tell him? That hey, I fucked someone can I stay in your house until Gyongai forgets about me?" Jennie groans, banging her head on the door continuously.

"Pabo, pabo, pabo, pab―" the door suddenly opens and Jennie lost her balance. She's so ready to kiss the floor like how Rose kissed Jack in Titanic, but nothing comes.

Instead, a chest is what welcomes her.

Jungkook's chest.

Jennie's eyes widen, pushing him away from her. "Shit! I'm sorry!" She apologizes and Jungkook clears his throat, unconciously looking down at her body. "I-It's fine― uh, what are you wearing?" He blushes.

Jennie gulps, looking down at her clothes.

She puffs her cheeks, maybe she should tell him about her work. Can she trust Jungkook? Can he keep her secret?

Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no!

It's a hard decision.

Jennie climbs her gaze back to him. "You okay Jen?" Jungkook is concerned, never did he see Jennie this shy before. The girl is always frank and loud. But now, she's acting weird. As if she's hiding something.

Now, the boy's curious.

"Uh, Jungkook?" Jungkook cocks his eyebrows, "Ne?"

"Actually..."

-♡-

Taehyung opens his eyes and the ceilings welcome him. The first thing that he notices is the color of the it. It's white.

His eyebrows furrow, the color of his ceilings is gold.

So usually he would wake up in the shades of silver and gold, not white.

He is not in someone's room, right?

"Shit." He curses when he realized that he's not in their room.

Fuck, where am I?

Taehyung looks around sitting up. And he feels like the world is spinning. He can remember that he made a few drinks with someone. But who?

Taehyung feels no sign of any cloth on his body. Gulping down his saliva, he looks down to find a blanket and his bare chest.

His heart starts beating faster.

Taehyung grips on the blanket that is covering his lower region and slowly he pulls it up.

And...

"FUCKING SHIT!"

Oops. He's naked.

Taehyung quickly covers his face with his palm, sighing. Suddenly, the fresh memories of last night come into his mind.

Jennie's touches. Her soft and delicate skin. Her thighs. Her body. Her hair that was tangled and everywhere. Her eyes that were drooping in ecstasy and pure lust. And especially, Kim Jennie herself.

Kim Jennie is a sin.

Taehyung shakes his head, uncovering his face. "Shit, I didn't do it with her, right?" He asks the wind, but as he diverts his gaze on the floor and sees his clothes everywhere,

He's pretty sure something did happen.

"Fuck!" Taehyung slaps himself in the face for forty-five times. He keeps on cursing, wishing that this is just a one big ass dream.

But it's real.

He gave in to a devil.

Taehyung shouldn't have come here. He shouldn't have listen to his guts and talk to Kim Jennie with bottles of sojus on their sides and later on he had Jennie on his lap.

Fuck.

Taehyung looks around once again to find his phone but he found a paper instead. His curiosity arouses so he grabs it and opens it.

Good morning! : )

Here's my number *** *** *** incase you forgot, we still have a deal. We still need to talk, more.

See you in my dreams, Tae.

-Jennie

Taehyung almost crumples the letter into pieces. He's literally shaking with anger. How can Kim Jennie be so cocky still?! Isn't she a little ashamed that she seduced him?

Him? Kim Taehyung?

Maybe not.

Taehyung sighs, thinking of a way to get out of here before anyone notices his presence. He stands up as he gathers all of his belongings and dresses himself up.

After that, he finally found his phone that was lying on the couch. He opens it to find tons of messages and calls from Lisa and Jimin.

He gulps. Lisa.

He cheated. Kim Taehyung promised to never cheat to a girl like Lalisa Manoban. He promised to love her.

And now, because of one night, he commited a mistake.

Lisa shouldn't know about this.

So with his shaking fingers, he taps her contact number then calls it. Two or only three rings and she instantly answers.

"T-Tae? Taehyung? A-Are you okay? W-Where are you? Why didn't you go home? I-I was waiting for you."

Lisa's voice is soft. Too soft. Like she's afraid to shout at him. Lisa is one of a kind, Taehyung knows that.

And that's why he regretted to stay Jennie than to stay with her.

His wife.

"I'm fine, don't worry. I just had my overtime today, remember dad is coming in two weeks. I don't want him to be disappointed." Lies. He lied at her face. For the first time, Kim Taehyung lied to Lisa.

"Oh, i-is that so? I'm glad you're safe. Please, come home now. I p-prepared breakfast." Her voice on the other line cracks. Taehyung is sure that she spent her time overthinking on her bed.

Their bed.

Taehyung rubs his forehead, "I'll come home soon love, wait for me."

Lisa went silent for a second, "I love you."

Taehyung closes his eyes, "I love you too."

-♡-

"So... you had your overtime at your work, wearing that?" Jungkook asks whilst pointing his fork at Jennie's clothes. Jennie nods her head, not even sparing him a glance. She continues to munch on her pancakes.

"Yesh, mwy bwoss ish qwuite pwicky in owutfwits." Jennie says with her muffled language because of the foods she's eating.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full, Jennie." Jungkook commands before giving her a tissue. Jennie gladly accepts it, dabbing it on her lips. She gulps down the excess food in her mouth, "Sorry, i'm just so hungry."

Jungkook chuckles, "S'okay, as long as you're full and fine, that's fine by me too." Jennie smiles at Jungkook sweetly, "You know what Kook? I'm going to ask you one thing."

Jungkook looks at her, "What?"

Jennie drops her fork on the plate. Sitting up from her chair, walking to Jungkook's side. The male suddenly got confused, he stands up to face Jennie fully.

Jennie smirks, leaning closer to him. Jungkook's heart beats fast as she grabs his face. He gulps.

"Do you like me, Jeon Jungkook?"

Holy shit. Four words. Those four words are the only thing revolving in his mind.

Am I too obvious?

D-Did she know just now? H-How?

Fucking Jeon Jungkook.

Jennie stares at his eyes as if she's searching for answers. Thirsty for his answer.

"Jennie I―"

"I'm just kidding relax!" Jennie releases his face and laughs. "Y-You're face! Oh my god! You're fooled." She shakes her head, letting Jungkook's face a secret in his mind.

Jungkook straightens his posture, "W-What was that question for?" Jennie walks back to her seat, "Nothing. I'm just a little curious on why you're always kind to me. That's when I realize i'm your friend." She looks at Jungkook again.

"There's no other reason than that, right?" Jennie asks, hoping that Jungkook knows his limits.

No, I want to be your boyfriend. He wants to blurt out, but he keeps his mouth shut. "Yes, nothing more."

Jennie breathes out loudly, "Thank God. I thought you like me or something like that," she chuckles. Jungkook bitterly laughs along, even though he really does like her.

Maybe it's not just like, it's more love.

"By the way, Kook. Do you have any other clothes there, that I can wear? I don't really like what I am wearing right now." Jennie pouts and Jungkook nods his head.

"Yes, I think I have a hoodie here that fits for you a-and jeans too because Noona Jihyo comes here sometimes― you know what i'll just get you the clothes."

As Jungkook disappears on the door of his room to find a proper clothes for Jennie, the girl smiles knowing that she has the greatest friend in the world.

-♡-

Lisa has been staring at the food for nine minutes now. Her hands are shaking as the fork she's holding, clanks. Her emotions are spilling one by one, her thoughts crack her head into two.

The maids are staring at her weirdly, it's the first time that Lisa is acting strange. Lisa is suppose to smile at times like this, but her lips didn't curve upwards, not even once.

They assume that it's because of her husband, Taehyung who called her an hour ago. But, why isn't she happy about her husband coming home?

It feels like something's wrong.

"Ma'am." One maid calls for Lisa. The female breaks the unceasing gaze on her food and to the maid. "Yes?" She cocks an eyebrow at her.

"Master is here, he's coming in any moment now." The maid warns and Lisa quickly dismisses her along with the others so she can be alone with her husband.

Once they were all gone, Lisa breathes out loudly. Suddenly, her dress gets tighter. The jewelries that are dangling on her neck and ears are getting heavier. Her heart that was at ease is waving through the sea of anxiety.

Lisa Manoban feels like she's slipping away from her character.

Before she could think even more, the big doors open revealing her husband wearing a see through polo, hair still wet, and his face is still the same.

Lisa takes a deep breath when Taehyung went closer to her, giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek.

It doesn't feel right.

Taehyung sits across from her, already grabbing his spoon and fork. Lisa looks down at his body, scanning for something inappropriate. For something suspicious.

Nothing. She sees nothing.

Lisa sighs in relief. She fixes her posture, "How's the work last night?" Taehyung chokes on his own food, he grabs a glass of water drinking it shakingly.

Weird is the first thing that pops into Lisa's mind.

Why is he acting like this?

Taehyung bites his lips after composing himself. "Sorry, I was occupied with work. It's fine don't worry about it." He says in one go and Lisa nods her head.

"Hmm, okay then. But you had me worried last night, love." Lisa whispers the last part, somehow calling Taehyung that way feels odd.

Taehyung looks everywhere. "Sorry love, I won't do it again." He finally glances at her, giving her a soft smile. "Mianhe."

Lisa's eyes soften at the sight. Her thoughts washed down in just one smile Taehyung made. She smiles back, feeling loved again.

"I trust you, Taehyung." Taehyung's ears perk up as he nods his head, promising to himself to not break that.

"Count on me, love."

-♡-

Myungsoo groans for she has been finding her All Time Low keychain for an hour now. She's searching for it somewhere in Jennie and her's room.

"Where did I put it again?" She scratches her head, "Maybe in here?" Myungsoo looks under the bed but all she could see is dirt, a fucking microphone, some porn magazines, and other stuffs that are not appropriate for five years olds.

She stands up, blowing an air.

Myungsoo sighs, feeling like she should give up. "I'll just ask―" she stops as her eyes find their way on Jennie's stuffs on the left side of the room.

She smirks, making her way there. "Maybe it's in there?" She starts to look for her keychain.

Myungsoo also checks Jennie's boxes but nope, it's nowhere to be found. She puffs her cheeks then something caught her eyes.

A jewelry box.

Her curiousity builds up on her stomach and Myungsoo lets it takes over her body, touching the box before opening it.

Nothing. Nothing's in there. No jewelries nor her keychain.

But, there's a key inside it. One key.

Myungsoo's brows furrow, picking it up. She scans the area to find the keyhole for this but there's nothing here but a closet that is always close which belongs to Jennie.

Her eyes went back to the key then at the closet.

-♡-

"Thanks for dropping me off, Kook." Jennie smiles at the bunny boy who returns the gesture, warmly. "And thank you again for giving me these nice comfy clothes and for agreeing to help me explain my shits to my dormies." Jennie laughs wearily.

"No problem, Jen. Let's go before Gyongai-Noona kills you." That statement makes Jennie nervous so she knocks on the dorm's door.

There are some shuffling, yellings, and loud foot steps coming to the door.

Jennie guesses that it's Gyongai or Jiweon or―

"Jennie! Hi!" It's Gyongai. With her usual scary smile, uneven hair strands, pale looks, and angry eyes.

"E-Eonnie!" Jennie tries to smile but before she could do something, Gyongai already drags her inside and Jungkook steps in too.

"Where the hell have you been?! I was worried for fucking sake! Explain!" Gyongai yells out of frustration but Jennie can see that she's just worried because of the tight grip on her arm.

The younger looks around to find her dormies.

Jiweon and Yai are standing beside Gyongai whilst crossing their arms. Jiyeon suddenly appears beside Jennie, holding her other arm softly to calm her down. Daeun and Seungwan are asleep on the couch, cuddling each other which Jennie finds cute. But one person is missing,

Myungsoo.

"Are you listening? I sa―"

"N-Noona, Jennie had her overtime and spent the night on my apartment because her workplace is near there. She was too tired to come here so she decided to crash at my place." Jungkook explains, Jennie gapes tilting her head a little to look at Jungkook.

He lied. For Jennie.

Their eyes met and Jennie quickly looks away.

The girl feels butterflies in her stomach.

What the fuck?

Gyongai seems to buy it since she releases her hold on Jennie's arms, Jiyeon did the same, and Jennie breathes properly.

"Next time, text us or me. I was worried." Gyongai pulls the younger closer to hug her. "We didn't want to lose our mandu." Jiyeon tags along and Jiweon did the same. Yai spares a glare at Jennie before smiling, "I'm glad you're safe, dumpling." She joins the hug and Jennie smiles.

This is her family.

"Okay enough," Gyongai breaks the hug so the three did the same. "Are you hungry? Jiweon made us food." Jennie's eyes widen, "E-Eonnie made the food?"

Yai pats her shoulders, "Unfortunately, yes."

"H-Hey! I have a recipe this time!" Jiweon pouts. "Yeah yeah, but before we taste that, you need to change." Jiyeon smiles at Jennie, "Yes I should. But wait,"

Turning around to face Jungkook, Jennie asks him. "Are you going to join us?" Jungkook nods his head, "Sure."

Jennie giggles, "Okay wait! I'm just going to change!" She excitedly declares before going upstairs and into her room.

But when she opens the door of their shared room, she stops.

"M-Myungsoo?" She stutters as the said girl turns around holding Jennie's biggest secret.

Her stripper clothes.

"What's this, Jennie?"

Her heart drops.

"I-I can explain." Jennie closes the door, walking closer to Myungsoo. The older puts the outfit back in the closet. "Explain, now."

She's serious. Myungsoo is serious.

There's no turning back.

Jennie sighs, sitting on the bed. Myungsoo drops on the bed aswell, "L-Look," a pause, "D-Don't hate me, please?"

Myungsoo didn't speak.

"Okay," she breathes loudly, "I work as a stripper." Jennie closes her eyes, getting ready for Myungsoo's judgement, but nothing came.

Jennie opens her eyes, looking at Myungsoo who stares at her blankly. "Continue," she says.

Jennie's nervousness pits down. "So, I need the money I can earn there to help Jeremie, you know his condition right?"

Myungsoo puts her lips into a thin line. "Why can't you just find a new job? We can help y―"

"I don't want you guys to be involve. I can handle my problems on my own." Jennie says sternly.

"But Jennie, you're working on a club! Something bad can happen to you there! If Gyongai finds out about this she's going to cook you alive!" Myungsoo exaggerates.

Jennie bites her lips. "I know, but don't worry i'm fine." Myungsoo suspiciously looks at her, "You're still a virgin, right?"

Jennie tenses, "U-Uh yes..."

"Thank God―"

"Until last night."

"Oh okay― what the fuck?!" Myungsoo slaps Jennie's arms. "Are you mad?! What the fuck you're just eighteen!!" She screeches. Jennie rolls her eyes, "Oh please, don't act as if you didn't lost your virginity at seventeen."

Myungsoo went silent for a second. "W-Well that's different and I was― don't fucking change the topic! Why would you give your virginity to someone you don't know!?"

"Kim Taehyung is someone I know!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG?! OH MY FUCKING G―"

Jennie covers Myungsoo's mouth. "Shh! Incase you forgot, Jungkook and our dormmates are downstairs." She warns the older.

She uncovers the girl's face, "Shit Jennie, Taehyung is a motherfucking CEO of the Kim's!" She pauses, "But he has a wife, doesn't he?"

Jennie smirks, "I know he has a wife and he has the money. Remember when I said i'm seducing someone?"

Myungsoo nods her head. "It's Taehyung. I need him to fall deeper into my trap so he can help me with my work."

"But why did you seduce him?!"

Jennie shrugs, "A way to a man's heart is into his dick, miss."

Myungsoo shakes her head, "So, you're going to use his money a-and him specifically!?" Jennie smiles evily, "Maybe yes, maybe no."

"That's bad Jennie." Myungsoo scolds her like a five-year-old but Jennie laughs.

"No Myungsoo, I am bad."

Myungsoo boredly stares at her, "It doesn't make any sense." Jennie drops her smile, "It does!"

"Nope!"

"Didn't you get it? Stupid bas―"

"Myungsoo! Jennie! The food's ready! Get down here!"

"Coming!"

Myungsoo spares a glance at Jennie, standing up. "I'll keep this a secret for now. But when the right time comes, i'll tell them the truth." Myungsoo walks out of their room, closing the door shut.

Jennie looks down, then,  the image of Kim Taehyung fucking her comes into her mind which makes her smile.

"Get ready, Kim Taehyung."

author's :
EEEEEEYYYYY /dabs/ it's MINMIN!!!! HI!!!♡♡

i was too busy updating "Don't Chat Me X" that i forgot about this, sorry! : (( i was actually thinking if i should discontinue this i feel like it's lame.

but then, i remember that i don't want the readers of this to be sad so here i am, updating as much as i can!

i miss you so much!!♡♡♡

btw, i'll be making a psychopath jennie au story, the first chap will be out soon, who's excited?

BTW! I HAVE A QUESTION! AMONG ALL OF THE CHARACTERS HERE, WHOM DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

mine is myungsoo, uwu! ♡♡

4722 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 401 9
One Shot story about the controversial ship that is BlackBangtan.
103K 5.4K 55
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie both suffer from a one sided love.
1.7K 93 1
In which Jisoo is an excellent CEO yet a terrible, terrible girlfriend. Jennie still loves her nonetheless. [jensoo one shot]