SHE IS A SASAENG | Kim Taehyu...

By taefected

I used to be a fan of BTS. Life gets busy so I stopped being crazy about them unlike the old me. One day, I h... More

0: prologue
1: 18 Hours
2: Back Home
3: Backlash
4: BigHit
5: Conference
6: Scars
7: Precious
8: Mischevious
9: Test the Waters
10: Little Actions
11: Beautiful
12: To Me
13: Fight
14: Unpredictable
15: Chased
16: A Fangirl's Confession
17: Art
18: Weird
19: BBQ
20: Questions
21: Fan Fiction like situation
22: Woods
23: Kindness
24: Revealed
25: Powerful
26: Together
27: Choco Choco
28: Date
29: Good guy, Bad guy
30: Lie
31: Gentleman
32: Wrestle
33: Tea Spilled
34: Insane
35: Sweet Night
36: Morning You
37: Oh, so Full
38: The One
39: Crazy
40: Tell you a Secret
41: Understanding
42: Love
43: Disbelief
44: Recall
45: Desires
46: Explain
47: Hundred Percent
48: Fear
50: Yearning
51: Safe
52: Perfect
53: Epiphany
54: Consequences
55: Dreamy
56: Truth
57: Horror
58: Closure
59: Bad Dream
60: Guardian Angel
61: First
62: Strawberries
63: Epilogue
64: Bonus

49: Sweet Talk

6.6K 385 134
By taefected

Author's p.o.v,

Mina came home at 4 in the morning, hair tousled and obviously reeked of alcohol. She didn't have the intention to be quiet as she entered the apartment, knowing no one's home. So she can drop the perfect wife act.

She took off her heels and stepped into the dark living room nonchalantly.

"You're late."

Mina gasped out loud when she heard the voice. She immediately turned around and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, arms crossed over his chest.

He stood up and switched on the lights, revealing Mina looking like a party-animal. He eyed her suspiciously.

"Ba-babe. I thought you weren't coming home tonight.", she stuttered nervous.

"And I thought you'd be home tonight.", Jungkook said, causing her to gulp. "Where's Ara? Didn't see her in her room.", he continued.

"I-I left her at my friend's place.", she answered.

"Why? So that you can party all night?", Jungkook asked, voice low and scary.

Mina's pupils started to shake, afraid that he'd see her true colors.

"I-uh, um-"

Jungkook started laughing and Mina was so confused.

"Don't worry, Mina. You don't have to act perfect all the time. You're a housewife and you never take a break. It's okay for you to have fun and go wild once in awhile.", Jungkook reached forward and patted her head gently.

Mina felt how her heart skipped a beat inside her chest.

The last time Jungkook was nice to her was at a club before she drugs him and fucks him. So, this soft tone and actions of his made her heart flutter.

"Hmm. Why are you looking at me like that?", Jungkook tilted his head, looking clueless. Mina's heart felt like it was going to burst any moment with how his face was dangerously close to his.

"You're nice to me, even when no one's around.", she let out, eyes wide and face red.

Jungkook pouted. He fucking pouted and Mina felt like she was losing control.

"I think I am finally coming in terms with our marriage, Mina.", he said. Mina couldn't believe what he just said.

"I'm sorry for refusing to have sex with you yesterday. I'm starting to have feelings for you but I'm still not ready to have skin ship and sex part. I hope you'd understand me but when you force like that on me, I got all frustrated and mad. Sorry.", he apologized.

"You-you have feelings for me?", she squeaked. Jungkook nodded, looking away.

Mina let out a huge grin, feeling fireworks exploding everywhere around her.

"I-I'm sorry too. For forcing myself onto you like that. I shouldn't have.", she said, causing Jungkook to smile.

"You're the best.", he said.

"No, you are.", Mina lightly nudged his chest and Jungkook let out a laugh.

"So babe, go wash up. As much as you look sexy, the alcohol....", Jungkook scrunched his face a little and chuckled.

"Oh... Oh- Sure.", she said shyly. "See you in the morning, Kookie.", she kissed his cheek.

Jungkook smiled. "See you. Good night.", he said and watched her walked away, disappearing out of his sight.

Once she did, his smile immediately disappeared and took his phone out. He opened a group chat that he just created a few hours ago.

~SONG PRODUCTION TEAM~

JK:
omg pls don't make me do this again.

JK:
i'm so grossed out. 😩

RM:
AHAHAHA.

RM:
did it work though?

JK:
yes. she totally bought that.

YERIN:
i bet she wouldn't be able to
sleep tonight pff

YERIN:
AND JK!!!

YERIN:
don't you dare do anything
more than a hug😡

JK:
oof. jealous baby 🥰

JIMIN:
🤮

YERIN:
hmph

JK:
just a quick question tho

JK:
why is this grp name song production
team 😂😂😂😂😂

SEOKJIN:
cause we nvr know when mina will
get suspicious and go through
your chats 🙄

SEOKJIN:
if it looks like a work grp chat,
there's a low chance that she might
open it 🤷‍♀️

JK:
ahhhhhhhhh

MINHEE:
jungkook! good job!

MINHEE:
tae, you're next

TAEHYUNG:
😔😔😔😔😔

MINHEE:
taehyung!!!

TAEHYUNG:
okok 😑 jeez

___________

It was 5am when Mina finished taking a shower. She couldn't believe what Jungkook just said. She was so happy and satisfied that she couldn't stop smiling.

After putting on her pajamas, her phone rang. She snapped out of her trance and checked her phone screen to see an unknown number calling her.

She was quite skeptical because it was a call from an unknown number and it was 5am. She answered the call nonetheless.

"Hello?", she answered.

"Hello? Hey. Is this Mina's phone?", she heard a familiar deep voice.

".... Yeah?", she trailed unsure.

"Hey Mina! It's me Taehyung!", the voice said and Mina's eyes widened.

"Oh... Hey Taehyung. Why'd you call me at this hour?", she asked, immediately changing her tone. She heard him chuckle.

"Ah... you see. I just woke up from a dream. A dream about you.", Taehyung said.

Mina's heart fluttered.

"You-you dreamt about me?", she squeaked.

"Mhmm.", Taehyung hummed.

"Oh. What is it about?", she asked.

"I dreamt that I was kissing you. Doing all those, y'know?", Taehyung mumbled. Mina couldn't believe her ears.

Silence~

"Hello?", Taehyung chuckled. "It must be uncomfortable. Sorry. But I can't help it. I kept dreaming these kind of dreams these days."

"It-it's okay.", she squeaked.

"Really? It's okay?", Taehyung chimed.

"Mhmm.", she hummed in response.

"Ahhh. I suddenly feel like seeing you...", he let out a sigh and Mina's heartbeat accelerated.

"Now?", she asked, eyes wide.

"What? No. Not now.", Taehyung laughed. "Maybe tomorrow. Let's have a dinner together.", he said.

Mina smiled widely. "Okay.", she said.

"Great! I'll text you the details later on.", the man chuckled and Mina hummed in response.

Before hanging up, Taehyung quickly whispered.

"Oh and don't let Jungkook know, baby."

With that, he ended the call, leaving Mina a blushing mess.

Baby.

She placed a hand on her chest, feeling the way her heart was beating so fast.

______

Once, Taehyung ended the call, he screamed and punched the air, face clearly scrunched in disgust.

"Oh my god. What the hell. Ew ew ew.", he shouted, grossed out.

Except for Jungkook, all BTS members, Minhee and Yerin was there with Taehyung throughout the call.

Hoseok started laughing.

"Her audacity to ask 'now?' when Taehyung said he felt like seeing her."

"Exactly! I'm so shook. Most people are obsessed with just one person but oh my god. She really is not! Just awhile ago, she talked to Jungkook in the living room. And now she is willing to cheat on him with Tae.", Jimin sighed, horrified.

Minhee giggled as she tried to calm her boyfriend down.

"You did a great job, Tae. I know I can count on you with your acting skills.", she praised Taehyung as she held his hand, rubbing his palm in soothing circles.

Taehyung rested his head on her shoulder, slightly pouting.

"Our plan is going as we planned.", Yerin announced. "I don't really worry about the rest but I'm scared about Yoongi....", she trailed off as she glanced at the man sitting across her.

"Shit. I get what you mean.", Seokjin nodded, petrified.

"Guys! I can act too!", Yoongi said, causing everyone to sigh.

"Come onnnnn.", he whined.

"Hyung. You kept saying killing her is the best solution. Do you think you can act nice to her?", Jimin sighed.

"Get ready to be amazed by my acting skills.", Yoongi grinned smugly.

He was the only one positive but the rest weren't convinced at all.

____________

[ a/n: i know you all are confused! but u'll understand more in the next chapters And ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 257 10
"𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑰 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓. That single dare to my Kpop lover colleague was the beginning of my lusting journey after those seven...
172 11 20
Only hard stans!!! Hi, i'm y/n Kim and i'm a Stewardess at Korean Air. My life is not really entertaining since i'm always on the plane. No friends...
1.2M 41.1K 42
"Newbie, what's your name?" "Y-Y/N, my n-name is Y/N," "Well, Miss Y/N, welcome to Kink Class, I'm your teacher Mr Kim, Kim Seokjin." (BTS all memb...
10.8K 435 42
I felt someone's lips pressed onto my neck. They felt soft, warm, magical. I didn't open my eyes out of pure pleasure. I felt amazing. No one's ever...