His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

Allies And Enemies!

2.2K 84 3
By Marie_Curia

The Queen is strong and clever and makes new allies only with a smile, her enemies have no hope against her...

~next morning, palace~

Diana's pov

I write one more name and with this I am done with the first group.

Alright, it is more difficult than I had imagined but it's not my fault, they are so many and they are so strong and clever with great abilities and I am getting dizzy!

If you haven't understood what I mean yet, then let me tell you that I am trying to make the groups for the counselors and my dad gave me lots of information about everyone, I read their files and I talked with him and Jonathan lots of times about it! I want to put different personalities in the groups because we need different opinions and it is really hard because they are all amazing and just what we need!

The good thing is that my dad and Jonathan are going to see the groups when I am done and they will make any change they want so I feel quite relieved about it but...

I am sure you are not relieved until I tell you about Daniel and me!

Well...

I am blushing all the time, last night when I was alone with the girls (all of them) I was screaming and jumping up and down in excitement and they were teasing me but they were happy for us as well and it was a great night generally!

I am sure Daniel told the guys what he knows (I didn't tell him about the Tree's gift yet) and during dinner we told all our family and friends what Caroline told me about the prophecy, Raina, my parents and how the rogues know about me!

I think I don't need to say that my dad lost his color and it took us about five minutes to get sure he didn't have a heart attack! All the others were shocked and if you ask me Victoria got really overwhelmed and Jonathan with Aiden got mad for different reasons but generally...It was better than I had expected and when they saw the crown on my right arm they all got ecstatic and we needed handkerchiefs because almost all of them were crying!

And at this point get ready because yes, I am going to tell you about Daniel and me, um...

Us!

I do not doubt him anymore, I know he loves me and I have relaxed completely! I also feel more comfortable than any other time, I have no problem to behave casually in front of him, I feel our bond stronger than ever and I am proud to say that last night I felt great when we lay on the bed together.

Alright, we were typical, I can't lie about it but it was the first time we weren't silent and we didn't sleep immediately! We had been talking, laughing and teasing each other for about two hours before we fall asleep and it was unbelievably funny and cute! We had so much fun and the fact that he didn't try to change our mood (I mean to take it in the erotic one) was something honoring for him!

And Daniel... What can I say about how much he has changed since last day?!

He is an amazing, brand new Daniel, he is smiling all the time like a small boy like he knows I know he loves me and it's like a weight has left from his arms! The happiness is more than obvious in his eyes, his smile is bright and mesmerizing, his aura has changed a lot, he is calmer than ever and he seems to enjoy this side of his as much as I do!

Also, he is still speechless with the crown I have now! If we understood correctly according to what Caroline told us, it is a blessing because we proved we deserved it! Daniel bowed to me, he accepted me again as his Queen (he had already done it) but maybe I also accepted my role. And I think I did it because now I know he loves me and he is not pretending (but don't tell him what I saw, not yet)!

Oh my Goddess!

We are acting like kids from last night but we keep things quite simple and I miss him (you know what I mean), I need kisses and hugs and I am trying to think of a way to make things hotter but I am still not really pleased and...

Huh?!

Someone knows the door and if I am correct it's...

Jim!

"Come in Jim!" I say as I close the file from the first group and turn to look at him just in time.

He is smiling warmly and at this point I should tell you I really like him! He is young and very professional yet friendly, he has something!

"Good morning Diana! How are you?" he asks as he closes the door and starts walking to me with a small envelope in his right hand.

"Good morning! I am good but my head is killing me, look at these!" I reply pointing the papers' packages I have to read and he laughs in understanding.

"I see, good luck! You'll definitely need it!"

"And how are you doing? Is everything alright?" I ask when he stops in front of my office and smiles again.

"I am fine, you know me, I love my job and they are always helping me when I need anything! You know Daniel and the guys..." he says with a funny expression that I know what it means and I chuckle.

You tell me... Alright they are really helping him because he doesn't have so much experience but he means something else as well...

"Yes, I know them! They are like four big boys!" I murmur rolling my eyes and he nods.

"Exactly! And... I came because we received this envelope for you and I decided to give it to you immediately on my own! Maybe it is something urgent and you need it the sooner!" he says handing it to me and I narrow my eyes confused.

Weird, I was expecting nothing but maybe it's from Luke... He is usually sending me some contracts to check or he does it with Violet! When they are very formal and important he is sending them like this and not with a Fax! He could have forgotten to tell us so it's fine!

"Okay Jim! Thank you very much, I owe you, really!" I say ready to open it.

"Don't even mention it! I am leaving you, if you need me anything just tell me!" he replies and I send him a kiss before he gets out leaving me alone again.

And now...

The letters are not Luke's, they are way different to be honest and I don't remember my aunt or uncle writing like this but anyway.

I open the envelope in hurry and take off a CD and a note. I sigh confused and decide to read the note after I see the CD, I don't know why but something feels...

Wrong!

What the hell now?

I put the CD in my laptop without losing time and stiffen on my chair nervously. I really don't have a very good feeling about it and the more time passes the more intense and unpleasing it gets! Destiny is suddenly restless in my mind and this is another clue that this is definitely not good.

The screen gets black after some seconds and my heart tightens as I lose my breath, my skin is shuddering and I am doing my best to prevent myself from shaking waiting in agony for the video to begin.

Come on, I am getting crazy here and it...

Begins!

The screen is not black anymore and a man near his 30's appears!

He is blonde, his eyes are black and very big, he has bears of three days if I am right and his face structure is making him really imposing! He is wearing a black formal costume suite with white shirt and his expression is dark, it's really displeasing and scary if you ask me. He has something sick in his eyes although he is very good looking.

What the hell, I don't know him for sure, I have a great memory and I am not wrong!

"Diana, I am looking forward to see you, I am excited and I am counting the days! In three weeks from now it's our coronation's ceremony so... Get ready my Queen! A great future is waiting for us!" he states and the screen turns black again with me paralyzed.

My heart has stopped beating, I am gasping, Destiny is screaming and I am shaking like a leaf!

It's him, the rogues' king!

Everything on him is sick, his expression, his voice, his eyes and his smirk in the end... It was like he was the devil himself! This was disgusting, he is disgusting!

Oh my Goddess!

His voice was so wicked, very harsh, strong and full of arrogance and possessiveness! His eyes are black as tar, they are shining in a very unusual way and as I told you, his expression, his look is really sick, it makes me want to throw up, it's like he is insane and his words...

There is no fucking way he is becoming the King as long as I live and I am surely never going to stand on his side!

Damn it!

I groan finding back my composure and take the note in my hands. I open it immediately and read out loud.

"PS: Your dress is gorgeous, you will be a goddess!"

The note falls from my shaking hands the very next second and I stand up slamming my palms on the desk. I leave out a loud growl, close my eyes and feel my rage rising, I can't control it, I am getting furious, I am not scared or worried anymore, I...

"I am going to kill him, I promise you!" I tell Destiny that is showing me her teeth outraged and she howls in agreement.

No, I am not scared of him, I am scared of nobody, I won even the death himself and more than once, that dirty asshole is nothing and when someone threatens my Kingdom, my people, my family and MY MATE then...

He is already dead!

"That's my Queen! Well done Diana! The woman I know is back, you are following Caroline's advice!" Destiny states smirking with pride because she is sharing my thoughts and I nod.

Of course the old Diana is here, she was never gone, it's in her blood to fight and Caroline was right!

A man is strong only when the woman next to him is strong and I am stronger than ever but this time it is not only about strength, it's about having good plans as well and...

I know exactly what I am going to do and to whom I need to talk to...

So, let's get to work!

~some time later, Nikki and Landon's room~

I get in after I have knocked the door and find Nikki playing with Iris on the bed.

My serious, quite deadly I would say expression softens immediately and I smile in enthusiasm but Nikki has already seen my previous expression and the smile on her face drops.

I close the door behind me and walk to them without talking. My eyes are never leaving Iris that is giggling while looking at me and when I reach them I sit on the bed next to Nikki and take Iris in my arms. She leaves out some cheerful noises that make my heart melt and I laugh kissing the top of her head.

I know I should have talked already but my goddaughter is a sweet cupcake and my weakness! I can't ignore her although Nikki is staring at me with a terrified look! She knows me too well, she has understood that something is wrong and this makes my job easier because she is generally the calmest person there is and I trust her blindly so I need her to be the first to know!

"Just say it and don't keep me waiting because I am dying here Diana! What the fuck happened?" she asks in a low tone full of agony and I smile to Iris that moves in my arms.

Oh, this girl has taken some things from me...

"I am going to tell you everything but keep your voice low and don't say a thing to anyone until I say so! Okay?" I state and she nods quickly in agreement.

See? My doctor friend is amazing and there is a reason I wanted to tell her first, she is always helpful!

"I received an envelope with a CD and a note from that son of a bitch!" I whisper and she faints breathless.

Her expression is priceless, she doesn't look scared, she is just shocked and I understand her, this was crazy! Nobody could have predicted it! That bastard is shameless!

"Tell me you are kidding! How and what did he want?" she asks instinctually and leans even closer to me as she starts trembling.

"To say that in three weeks we are going to take our places as... I don't even want to say it! You know what I mean!" I growl and she shakes her head speechless with Iris groaning with an angry look.

Fuck my life! She is really like me, right?

This girl is something and I am so proud! One day she is going to kick asses and I am going to teach her how! She already hates him and I am so happy!

"Shh Iris! Don't tell anyone about it because if your godfather finds out now, then he is going to explode!" I whisper wickedly and she moves a bit in annoyance.

"Hey! What do you mean? It is not right Diana! Daniel has to know, you can't hide such a thing from him!" Nikki whispers ready to start yelling hysterically and I give her a warning look to stop.

What a quick to talk woman she becomes when she is freaking out!?

"Of course I am going to tell him about it! I am not alone anymore, I have him, we are in this together but he is going to know only when I 'cook' everything... There is something I don't want him to know about!" I say through my teeth and she exhales heavily getting terrified again.

What on earth? Am I so scary? What did I do now?

"Fuck! I know this expression of yours and I know you are up to something so you better tell me before I start screaming for the first fucking time in my life you female devil!" she exclaims and I smirk wickedly.

Yeah, I had forgotten that my face is really expressive and she can read it quite easily, I am an open book for her!

And I am happy to say that she is more than ready to help me! I know her as well and she can't hide her intentions from me, she is extremely willing to have a very active role in my 'plan'...

"I am going to tell you everything my friend but not now! I have to talk to someone first, I need information, I do nothing blindly, you know me!" I state and she shakes her head nervously.

"This is the problem Diana... I know you too well and it is terrifying as hell!"

~some minutes later, dungeons~

"Good morning everyone! How are you feeling today?" I ask the guards that bow to me in excitement with Tucker in front of everyone.

I feel great to be here and it sounds crazy, I know but these guys are very warm to me and I feel honored to be here because their duty is very important and they are the best at this!

"We are great Diana, we didn't expect you! But how are you?" Tucker asks quickly and I smile tapping his arm friendly.

"I am perfectly fine and very happy you forgot all these formalities I hate so much! Now I love you all even more guys, I adore you!" I reply truthfully and they laugh.

I mean it, don't laugh! I feel old when they call me 'Your Royal Highness'! Aren't I right?

I am not used to it and I am standing it only under specific occasions!

"Thank you Diana! It's a compliment for us, believe me but... Why are you here today?" Tucker asks as the guards get scattered and I smile enigmatically.

He is clever, he has to work his mind, he already knows but I am sure he is playing and this means our relationship is already on a new level!

"You tell me Tucker... Why am I here?" I ask as we start walking to Martin's cell in the end of the corridor.

He smirks rolling his eyes as he is joining my side and I give him some 'innocent' gazes that make him chuckle. I like him and now that I am thinking about it...

I like them all here! I could really spend the rest of my life here with them, it feels like home and I can imagine my future in this palace...

Damn, I won't get emotional now!

"Later..." Destiny murmurs ironically and I show her my middle finger laughing.

"I am sure and I am not wrong that you came here to see Martin!" Tucker says after some seconds bringing me back to reality and I nod in agreement as we have already walked half of the corridor.

"Yeap! And I need to see him alone, if you don't mind! I am sure you want to come with me but I have to do it on my own!" I reply with a weak smile and he can't hide his wary.

I understand him to be honest! If I were him, I would have done the same but I want Martin to feel comfortable with me, I don't want him to be scared!

"You know he is not chained on the wall anymore, right? He has a bed, he has gotten healed, he is much better and I am worried! If Daniel finds out then I am dead!" he whispers nervously and I know he is not saying it for him but for me.

He wants me safe and I appreciate it but I can't do otherwise.

"I am going to tell Daniel, don't worry and Martin won't hurt me but even if he does... He doesn't want me mad, nobody wants to see my other side, I assure you!" I reply once we are outside the cell and he groans defeated.

"Fair enough then but if you need anything, tell me to get in, yes?" he asks and I nod.

He unlocks the door the fastest he can and then opens it for me. I give him an approving nod and walk in to find Martin chained but not on the wall anymore. He is sitting on a wooden bed, he is wearing casual clothes and this time he is already looking at me with his eyes getting quickly filled from tears.

I am happier than I had imagined to say the truth and the fact that he has no wounds anymore is really relieving for me!

I smile brightly and the door behind me closes again, now we are alone and I am free to behave the way I want to without worrying for anyone's reaction.

"You look much better already! How do you feel?" I ask approaching him and he smiles wiping some tears from his eyes.

"It will be too much to say this but I feel better than ever and I owe it to you and the King!"

His voice is trembling again, he is overwhelmed and in the end I am going to cry as well! I have no clue as to what is happening to me or why but I feel a connection with him, I don't want him to be in pain for any reason.

"I am glad you feel this way!" I say as I reach his bed and sit next to him without being scared.

I know he won't hurt me, I can read his eyes, he is not an enemy, not anymore!

He looks surprised from my move (are you too?) and he is staring at me with widely open eyes breathless. I guess it is hard for him to believe I am not scared and it is logical at some point.

"You think I am crazy, right?" I ask tapping his knee and he stiffens troubled.

"Not crazy, I would say... Different and special! I know nobody that would do something like this!" he says thoughtfully and I nod in understanding.

"I see... I think I can accept that!" I tease and he laughs slightly.

Alright... And now I think we have to talk about some serious things I need. Only he can help me and I am hopeful, I need the most he can give to me!

I clear my throat and he turns to me in acknowledge, he has already understand that there is something serious here, he is clever and I like it.

"I came because I wanted to make sure you are alright and because I need to ask you some things! I hope you can help me..." I start and he signs in agreement.

"Anything you want! I will try to do my best, I told you, I owe you and I am on your side!"

"Good... So, I want you to tell me if you have ever seen the rogues' king. I am sure he is not making many appearances but have you ever seen him?" I ask getting straight to the point and for a second he freezes but gains his composure quickly and exhales heavily.

"I saw him only once and you are right! He doesn't like making lots of appearances, he is not trusting everyone... He is difficult to be pleased and as to how he looks like... He is tall, blonde with black eyes! He is about 32 years old if I have heard correctly."

Right... I was right so that bastard in the video was him but maybe I have to show it to Martin to get sure! Who knows if the asshole is trying to play with us by putting someone to look like him!?

So we are going to the second question because I can't forget about her... Caroline told me she is the reason the rogues know about me!

"Do you know any witch called Raina? She was with the Witches' Queen lots of years ago and she left, she probably joined the rogues!"

He narrows his eyes thoughtfully and rubs his palms in frustration. It is obvious he is doing his best to think so I don't talk or bother him, I give him time!

"I don't know about her! I have never listened to her name and I know no witches! I met none all the time I had joined the rogues but I will try to think more, if I remember anything I will tell you!" he replies after a while and I sign pleased.

Nothing for Raina until now but lots of years have passed so we can't be sure about anything that has to do with her!

Alright, next question and my heart is ready to get out of my chest already!

"Um... Have you ever met or heard about Mason and Mila Rollins?" I mutter breathless and he looks at me troubled and I have to be honest, this is a relief yet disappointment for me.

From the one hand I want to know about them, their role and anything else but at the same time I know that whatever I hear is going to break my heart and maybe it's for the best if he knows nothing!

"They were my parents or to say it better, they were supposed to be!" I add to help him because I see the wonder in his eyes and he gasps.

Is it so hard to believe that they are my enemies? Or they have been trying to kill me?

Shit!

"You mean that... They... Knew and didn't choose you?" he asks shocked.

"They had been helping him from before I was born and I suppose they knew but never really cared, they hated me even more for who I was! Anyway... I guess you don't know them!" I say with bitterness remembering everything they have done to me and stop on purpose because I need to be done.

I feel bad suddenly...

"Do you know anything for his base or something? Where he could be, how is he hiding?" I ask next and he bites his lower lip in frustration.

"He is not revealing where he is or where his big bases are! He has some teams scattered and isolated from the others because he doesn't want the others to know! He doesn't want to risk it! Look at me for example! I would have told you if I knew because you captured me but I don't know and in this way he is safe! I can only tell you where my base was but I can assure you that you will find nothing if you go! It will be burned, he is very careful! He wants to destroy any trail or scent!"

Great, zero!

He is quite smart if you ask me but... I am a devil and he won't win me, not as long as I breathe!

"I am sorry..." he whispers nervously and I smile weakly in sympathy.

"No, it's fine but I want you to try and remember! For this I am going to tell my father to come and ask you some question, I will join you if you don't feel comfortable enough but you don't have to worry, really!" I say encouragingly and stand up.

I desperately need to get out of here! I need to see Daniel and tell him about the CD and the note! I don't want to delay it for more because we have begun something honest and I feel the need to tell him the sooner! I also want to hug him, it is necessary and then I will be able to talk about my plan to my dad, Nikki, Thomas, Parker, Ellie, Andrea and Peyton!

"I am going to come tomorrow with my dad, okay? Try to relax and rest now!" I say and tap his shoulder for one last time.

He nods with a warm smile on his face and I start walking to the door.

I don't know how I feel exactly but I am overwhelmed for sure and I need a small break.

I am about to knock the door for Tucker when Martin clears his throat and I turn my head to him. He looks like he has something to say, he is worried...

"One last thing you need to know from now!" he states and continues not giving me time or opportunity to say or do something.

"He is a coward, he is never going to face his enemy alone! Don't trust him, never, he won't play fairly! The King is in danger!"

I press my lips together as a loud growl escapes my throat and I exhale harshly. I feel my blood boiling and soon all I am about to see is red!

I fucking knew it!

"I know and this is why I am never going to leave him alone!" I state and with this I knock the door and Tucker opens to me the very next second.

I get out and the door closes, the noise makes me sigh relieved and my eyes meet Tucker's.

From the way he is looking at me I can say he has mixed feelings. He seems to be terrified, proud, touched, confused and impressed at the same time and this is troubling for me.

He smiles enigmatically after some seconds in silence and this is all I need to ask him, I am curious here!

"What is it?"

"It's a special moment and I am the only one present here! It's the first time I see something like this Diana!" he whispers and I lean closer to him.

"And what makes this moment special?" I ask impatiently and he smirks caressing my arms.

"My Queen makes new allies only with a smile and every enemy of hers has no hope against her!"

****************************

Hello my friends and welcome to the chapter 36!

First of all there are two new books, Cleo's Heart Decisions and Thorns Of The Past so if you are interested check them out please!

And now back to our story as I am looking forward to know your thoughts and opinions!

How do feel about this chapter? What do you think of the CD and the note? What about Diana's reaction? How do you feel about her discussion with Martin? What about Tucker's last words? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters and I am sorry if I don't reply to some of your comments but I forget because of the books and all the plots and things I have to do but I read them all and thank you for commending! Also the book has reached about 54.540 views and I don't know what to say, I am at least grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this time, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

                           Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
13 5 2
Diana is a queen in shackles, enslaved by the vampire kingdom, and served as their prey since the age of 17, she survived by sheer will power and the...
111K 2.7K 48
☆ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 ☆ Iris was just another girl. She was intelligent, caring, clever, and much more. She lived a normal and happy...
5K 360 22
He knows his mate is dead. He never met her but he knows. No wolf wants to be without their mate but young Alpha Bane has lost his before he could ev...