Ateez Oneshots

By Seongjoong_Forever

All types and genres, such as smut, fluff, angst, alternate universe, imagines, insert your name, etc... More

Author's Note:
Woosan: Love At First Sight (F)
San and Y/N ( female ) Senior Prom ( F, I, and Y/N )
Seongjoong: A Movie Night Confession: Part One ( A, F )
Wooyoung and Y/N ( female ) Your First Date ( F, I, and Y/N )
Minghwa: Baby, I'm worth It (S)
Yunsan: I "Espresso-ly" Love You ( F )
Jongsang: Just the way you Are ( A, F)
Jongsang: Just The Way You Are Pt. 2 (A, F, S)
Seongjoong Pt. 3 (A, F)
Random Stuff
Seongjoong pt. 4 (F,A)
A Magical New Year's Eve Pt.1 (Woosan) F, A
A Magical New Year's Eve pt.2 (F, A)
Seongjoong pt.5 (F, A)

Seongjoong: A Movie Night Confession: Part Two ( A, F )

1.5K 44 40
By Seongjoong_Forever

Wooyoung's hyena-like laugh rang through the room. "Ha ha!" he screeched. "This movie is so funny!" Everyone turned to him, an annoyed look collectively on their faces.

"Shh, Woo! You're being too loud," scolded Yeosang.

Wooyoung hung his head with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, guys. I'll be quiet now."

"No, you can laugh, just don't do it so loudly," Yeosang replied, kind of feeling guilty for scolding his best friend. Wooyoung smiled and hugged Yeosang, who returned the embrace gladly.

San winked at Yunho, then yawned exaggeratedly. "I'm tired, guys, so I'm going to bed."

"I'll join you," added Yunho. The two left, presumably to cuddle as they fell asleep.

A few minutes later, Yeosang said,"Well, I'm feeling tired, too. Guess I'll go to bed, also. Want to join me, Jongho?"

"Sure," his crush replied, a smirk spreading across his face. The couple quickly and eagerly disappeared from the room.

"Hey," Wooyoung piped up, "you guys finish watching the movie without me, ok? I need to go keep an eye on those two, and make sure they don't do anything they shouldn't be doing." Wooyoung ran out of the room to go spy on and possibly interfere with whatever Yeosang and Jongho were doing. Now only Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Mingi were left watching the movie.

"Well," Mingi yawned, "I'm going to turn in too, I guess. Good night, hyungs," he said, leaving the two eldest alone. Mingi was so happy that Yeosang's plan had worked, so he ran to go tell the others.

"This is just great," Hongjoong thought. "Now, this will make things even more awkward between me and Seonghwa, us being left alone like this."

Seonghwa glanced over at Hongjoong, but instantly regretted it. He wasn't sure how he could control himself when his best friend looked so irresistible. Hongjoong appeared deep in thought, his forehead scrunched and brow furrowed. And his cute little nose was wrinkled adorably. Seonghwa just couldn't figure out how this boy was so cute.

All of a sudden, he decided that enough was enough. It was time to finally talk to Hongjoong about his feelings. "Hey Joongie, can we talk?"

Hongjoong blushed at the nickname, but paused the movie and said, "Sure."

Seonghwa gulped, then said,"Well, I'm not sure how to start-"

Hongjoong cut him off and placed his hands on his best friend's. "Seonghwa, it's me. You can trust me, you know."

Seonghwa blushed at this sweet action, but continued,"Ok, so you know how recently, I've been avoiding you? I just wanted to tell you why. The thing is, Hongjoong, I-"

Hongjoong couldn't take it anymore. "Seonghwa, I love you!" he blurted out.

Seonghwa's mind went blank at this exclamation. He could not believe that his best friend had feelings for him in return. That was all he had ever hoped for. "What? You love me?" Seonghwa questioned, hardly daring to believe it.

"Yes, I do. Why, do you not feel the same way?" Hongjoong replied, a frown falling over his face.

"No, I do. Hongjoong, I love you, too," said Seonghwa, with a big grin on his face.

"I'm really happy to hear that. I thought you were avoiding me because you didn't like me," Hongjoong remarked.

"No, I was kind of ignoring you because I didn't want to accidentally show my feelings and have you reject me," explained Seonghwa.

All of a sudden, Hongjoong started to laugh. "What's so funny?" Seonghwa asked, confused.

"It's just, if we would've told each other how we felt earlier, we could've avoided this whole mess."

Seonghwa began to laugh, too, but then stopped and said,"Well, since we both just confessed, will you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend, Joongie?"

"Yes Hwa, I will," replied Hongjoong, now beaming with joy. He gave his new boyfriend an affectionate hug, which Seonghwa gladly returned.

The new couple held onto each other for a few seconds, before Seonghwa broke away and said,"Can I kiss you now?"

"Yes, you can," Hongjoong giggled, a shy blush creeping over his cheeks. Seonghwa leaned in and tenderly kissed his new boyfriend without hesitation. Oh, how long he had waited to do this! Hongjoong kissed back and slid onto Seonghwa's lap. The two would have continued making out, but a loud yell sounded from the doorway.

"Come here, guys! Our plan worked!" exclaimed Wooyoung.

"It did?" the other five questioned, before beginning to cheer noisily. Then Yeosang saw Hongjoong sitting on Seonghwa's lap.

"Ugh, get a room, Seongjoong!" he said, making a disgusted face.

"Ooh," the others giggled. Seonghwa and Hongjoong just looked at each other and sighed.

"We'll leave you two alone now," motioning for the other five to follow him,"so you can pick up where you left off..." San winked before leaving the room.

"Well now, where were we?" Seonghwa asked suggestively with a sly smirk on his face. Hongjoong giggled and scooted further onto his boyfriend's lap to continue their passionate makeout. The couple, even though they were annoyed by the interruption, were truly grateful to the other six for getting them together.

The end, for now...

Author's Note:

So, I was wondering, should I make more parts for this one shot...? If so, what about their first date, announcement of their relationship to Atinys, and maybe, just maybe, their first time...? Leave a comment to tell me what you think of having more parts, and what you might like to see in them.

What did you guys think of this next part? I really liked writing it, so I hope my readers enjoyed it. I would appreciate any suggestions, feedback, or advice that you guys have for me. Also, sorry it took me so long to get this part posted. I've been really busy recently. I have a job on my grandparents farm, and there's been a lot of work to do in the past few days.

Also, I've been getting a pretty good amount of reads on this book, and I'm so grateful for that! I am really happy that people are enjoying reading what I write! But what I have noticed is that a lot of my readers are silent. I always love reading comments, so I hope what I said above will encourage you guys to leave comments, lots if you want to. I'll make sure to reply to as many as I can. But anyway, thanks for all the reads!

Question: Who do you ship in Ateez?

Answer: I ship all of them with each other. Except for Seongsang. In my personal opinion, since Yeosang is pretty much the biggest Seongjoong shipper out there, I don't ship Yeosang and Seonghwa together. But I one hundred percent support people who do!

My four main ships are as follows...

WOOSAN! UGH, I FREAKING LOVE THESE TWO!

Seongjoong... OF COURSE!

JONGSANG! THE UNDERRATED SHIP! UWU!

And, of course, Yungi! These two are so funny and adorable together!

Don't forget to leave a comment to tell me who you ship in Ateez! And make sure to stay safe, healthy, and happy.

Until next time... :)

(Also, votes are greatly appreciated!)

P.S. Who's excited for Stray Kids' comeback? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 104 11
My head doing its thing :3 Contains: -fluff -angst -smut (maybe) -little space Ranks! #1 - #ateezoneshots
277K 5.4K 16
"more than friends..." "best friends?" "ugh, you're clueless..." ateez oneshots ~~~ bxb ships - lowercase intended - :) β™‘ just a oneshot book of atee...
8.4K 485 11
❝to the beginning where the end waits.❞