Fʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ Sᴏᴜʟ✔️

By btsjeonmaddie

Where Min Yoongi, a very rich and popular author finds a extremely poor Kim Taehyung out on the streets fixin... More

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Little Info
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Aʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ
Sɪɢɴɪɴɢs
Cᴀʟʟ 911!!!
Lᴇᴛ Mᴇ Hᴇʟᴘ
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Mᴏᴠɪᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛ
Hɪ Hʏᴜɴɢɪᴇ
Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ
Pᴀʀᴋ Tɪᴍᴇ!
Wʜᴀᴛ ɪғ...
Mᴀʏʙᴇ...Wᴀɪᴛ! Nᴏ!
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ's Iɴғᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯'𝔰 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔚𝔦𝔣𝔢
Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ....ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
Cᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛs!
Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Mᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟ???
Yᴏᴜ...ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?
Thank you for 1k!!!
Help a fam out
Hɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Where You Guys Come in
Sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ Cʀᴀᴍᴘs
Only for a while (Important for Taegiers)
Adding them back
ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴍʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʙᴏʏ
Dᴀᴅᴅʏ!!!!
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ
ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ
ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ's ʀᴏᴜɢʜ sᴜʀɢᴇʀʏ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘɪsᴛ
ᴍs. ᴇʟʟɪᴇ
Mᴀᴍᴀ
ʟɪsᴀ
3k
ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴛᴀᴇ
ᴡʜʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Coming to an End
ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴇɢɪ
ʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ

Jᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ

398 11 5
By btsjeonmaddie

This chapter is mostly based off of Jae and Jungkook. So if you're not really into reading chapters mostly off of them, that's fine, just go to the next one.

3 more weeks until the wedding

Taehyung was happily skipping to the dress store with Jae, Bae, and Mae (I didn't realize their names were like that till now 😂) as they were going to search for Jae's wedding dress and their bridesmaids dresses. They would also look to see if there were a few flower girl options, but would probably go to another store for that.

Taehyung held Jae's hand happily with his blue lollipop in his mouth. They were just walking together as music filled the streets and people passed by.

"Next thing on the wedding list is testing the cakes." Jae says, being careful as she looked at the list on her phone and watching where she was going.

"I'm sure Jungkook is happy about that." Bae said, bouncing Mae as she was on her shoulders.

"Oh yeah, that's all he's thought about this week. Next week we have to go out and search for the venue." She sighed and looked over at Taehyung as he was in his own little world, making her smile.

-
"Hi, welcome to Mitzy's Wedding Attire, what could I help you with?" A lady asked at her big desk. Taehyung looked around as he held his almost finished lollipop. The place was very pretty.

"Yes, today we are looking for me a wedding dress and some bridesmaids dresses." The lady nodded and walked out from behind her desk.

"How many would you have?"

"Oh, about 4." They started to walk around until they were met with all the wedding dresses. Mae and Taehyung had the same expression as they looked at all the pearly white dresses that had many designs.

"Just find a few that you like, maybe about 3, and I'll help you put them on and we can go over to that mirror and see what you like, what you don't like, things we can fix on the dress you do like." Jae nodded and walked off with the lady.

"Come on kids, let's go sit down over there on the couch so when she comes out we can see what she looks like." They nod as they both take a hold of her hands and walk with her.

-
Jae tried on about 5 dresses, all of them looking really good, but each had a piece that she wanted, but on the right dress.

She came out once again with another long and gorgeous dress, but this one caught all of their attention.

Taehyung and Mae wowed as Jae smiled, standing on the round stand in front of them as she looked at her dress.

"What do you think?" The lady asked, fixing Jae's dress at the bottom a bit.

Her dress was very unique. It was a pinkish color, like a pastel pink almost. It was off her shoulders as the sleeves were decorated with lace-like flowers that went to the top of the dress. Where her waist was is a little thin bow that stopped the lace design and started a ruffle design, but the bottom of the dress also had lace flowers on it, making the dress really beautiful.

Jae was on the verge of tears as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I-I love it." She smiled her beautiful smile and nodded her head. The lady nodded and helped Jae down to go take off the dress.

"Ok guys, let's go find out our dresses." Bae ushered the 2 over to more dresses and started to look while Jae was changing back.

-
5 days till wedding

Jae was freaking out, both in excitement and in fear. They were flying on a private jet to the Bahamas to have it since it was now summer time. They brought Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon along on the jet, that way they didn't have to pay a trip over.

But those weren't the reasons why Jae was nervous. Her wedding was only 5 days away, and she didn't know what to think. She's known Jungkook about 6 years almost. They did absolutely everything together, and she's fixing to marry him.

Did she have second thoughts? No. Was she just really nervous of what's going to come? Yes. Was she happy though? Of course she was.

They were still on the jet as her and Jungkook were sitting together as the others were in their own worlds. Jungkook fell asleep right beside her as they held hands. Jae tried to go asleep, but she had so much on her mind.

Taehyung was sitting with Yoongi as they held hands and watched their favorite show on Netflix from Yoongi's computer. They shared earbuds together along with a blanket, snuggling and smiling.

Jimin was playing Uno with Mae, having a blast as they were close to tying; Jimin 5, Mae 4. All Jimin had to do was put down 2 cards and he would be done, that is if he remembered to say Uno.

Jin and Namjoon were both asleep as they shared a blanket and snores, tired from a late night since they had to leave late at night.

Bae and Hoseok were talking to each other as they looked at pictures or did funny things with filters. They had to keep their laughter down since they were known to be loud when laughing.

As Taehyung and Yoongi's show ended another episode, Taehyung looked over at Jae to see her worried face. Pouting, he looks at Yoongi, who was on the verge of sleeping since they had to get up at 10:30, even though he was still up.

Taehyung smiled and closed the computer before putting it on the table in front of them, along with the earbuds.

Yoongi pouted cutely and looked at the younger.

"What are you doing?" The younger smiled and put the blanket more on him than himself.

"Get some sleep, I'm going to talk to Jae." Yoongi just nodded, not feeling the need to protest, and fell asleep.

Taehyung got up and headed over to Jae and Jungkook. He sat right in front of her with a bright, but worried smile.

Realizing she had company, she looked over at him and smiled weakly.

"What's wrong Noona?" She sighed and looked out at the night sky.

"I'm just...nervous. I really don't know what to expect." She chuckled and looked at him.

"This is for real, I'm going to marry the man I love forever and it's so weird." Taehyung giggled and held her hand. She looked at them before she looked back at him.

"You're going to do great Noona. I'll be there right beside you the whole time. This is great for you! Kookie is your whole world! He stayed by your side though everything, never cheated or left you, made sure you were always happy, gave you things, even if not needed. He truly loves you Jae." She smiled and looked over at the cute sleeping bunny.

"He truly does, does he?" She giggles and looks back at the blue haired boy in front of her.

"Thank you Tae." He nodded affirmatively and with a big smile and a quick kiss, he went back over to Yoongi.

-
Day of Wedding

Taehyung woke up on Yoongi's chest with a big grey shirt and only his boxers. He smiled and played with his blonde hair a bit, giggling.

"You love playing with my hair as I sleep don't you?" Yoongi asked, startling the younger, but he soon smiled and laid his head on his chest.

"It's really soft." The older chuckled and kissed his head.

"Come on bud, we need to meet the others and start to get ready for the wedding." Taehyung nodded and wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist as they headed to the bathroom.

As Yoongi came out of the bathroom, he saw Taehyung as a 5 year old, making him chuckle and roll his eyes.

"Come on bud." He grabbed his small hand and started to walk out with the little from their hotel room.

"Okie Hyungie!" Taehyung had his big smile on and walked with Yoongi, giggling as Yoongi would sometimes lift him up in the air.

Once they saw the others in the lobby, they all cooed at the 2 as they got closer.

"Is he staying like that the whole time?" Hoseok asked, earning a shake from the little.

"Nope!" He giggled and smiled, making the others gush.

"Well the car is here for us, so let's go!" Jae said, holding Jungkook's hand as they made it to the car.

-
Taehyung was back to his 19 year old self as he was now putting on his dress. He just had to slip it on and get someone to zip it up for him in the back. He had on his makeup since a lady did it for him a few minutes ago, now working on Bae's.

Once he got the dress on, he looked to see Jae not in her dress yet. He waddled over with a smile on his face, catching her attention. She widened her eyes and gasped with big smile.

"Oh my goodness Tae! You look amazing!" He blushed a little bit, but giggled with a smile.

"Could you help me please?" He turned around after she nodded and she zipped up his dress.

"Also, have you seen my shoes?" She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"Go see if it's in the boy's room." He nodded and ran out of the room to go find his flats.

Opening the door, all of the eyes went to him, making him blush.

"Uh...I was looking for my shoes." Jimin smiled and grabbed them for him.

"Here you go Tae!" The littles smiled at each other as Taehyung grabbed the shoes.

"Thank you Jimin!" He looked over at Yoongi to see his shocked face. Smiling, he ran out of the room, leaving the boys staring.

"Damn Yoongi, you got yourself a fine man." Jungkook said, smirking at the older. Yoongi shook his head and turned to slap his arm.

"Yah!"

-
Jae was walking back and forth out of nervousness. Everyone was dressed already as guest came in to sit down.

She had about 5 more minutes before it all came to life, everything will change forever.

Panic rose through her veins as she was the only one in the room. She needed someone to hit her with some confidence, but not actually hitting her.

Soon enough, her bridesmaids, aka Taehyung, Bae, and surprisingly Ivy came in. Jae widened her eyes at the sight of her best friend all glammed up and actually here.

They both squealed like fan girl and hugged each other.

"I can't believe you made it!"

"I can't believe you look this gorgeous!" The girls smiled and hugged a little longer before Ivy stepped back, enough for Jae to see all of their outfits.

Taehyung's

Bae's (don't ask about the gray color, it was originally blue, same for Tae and Ivy's dress, but I had to change the color.)

Ivy's

"But look at yourself Jae, you are the main event missy!" Bae grinned, earning an eye roll from Jae.

Taehyung looked at her and saw something behind that smile. It was worry.

"Jae Jae. Why are you freaking out?" She sighed and walked around.

"Because! What if I say the wrong thing, or trip on my way down to him, or worse, accidentally say no instead or yes because of all the tension in the room?" Ivy walked over to her and smiled as her hands found their way to her cheeks.

"Don't worry too much Jae, be the brave and happy Jae I know." She placed a soft kiss on her forehead and walked back.

There was a soft knock at the door before 2 people walked in.

"Mommy! There's so many people!" Mae giggled as she held Jin's hand, but after Mae spoke up and said that, Jin saw tears running down her face.

"I-I...I CAN'T DO THIS! I'm sorry!" She fell to her knees as sobs, making all of them widen their eyes.

"What do you mean Jae?! This is your day!" She shook her head violently as tears fell from her eyes.

As Jin and Bae were talking to Jae, Taehyung suddenly had an idea. He looked over at Ivy and whispered something into her ear.

She looked over at him and nodded before he snuck out of the room.

-
Jungkook looked at his watch as Jae was now 2 minutes later. He started to get worried. Did she leave? Was she just nervous? Did she changed her mind?

He looked over at the others with a confused look, which just earned shrugs.

What they look like btw because it's the last straw of outfits.

Suddenly, the big doors were slammed open as a Taehyung ran into the room, earning gasp and gossip round the room.

Once Taehyung made it up to Jungkook, he bent his head as he was out of breath. Jungkook, who had wide eyes and was now super confused, looked at Taehyung and cleared his throat.

"Tae, what's wrong?"

"Jae...in panic mode...need you to calm her..." was all he needed to say before Jungkook dashed out.

Yoongi went over to Taehyung and gave him some water to drink, which he gladly took.

After a little bit of harsh breaths, he told the others what was happening.

"I feel bad for the poor thing, I would be scared too." Hoseok said. Taehyung sighed and looked back at the big double doors.

"I should head back." Before he walked off, Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"You gonna leave me without a kiss?" Blushing dearly, Taehyung gave him a quick kiss before dashing back to the others.

-
"Listen babe, it's going to be ok, I'm here for you." Jungkook said from the other side of the door, respecting her beauty and not wanting to see it just yet.

"B-but, what if I mess it up?" Jin started to freak out. There was a big chance Jae's little side was fixing to come to life, and they didn't need that.

"Jae-Jin, please, just let me in." Taehyung was on the other side with Jungkook as he gave Jin a 'don't worry' look, which of course earned a sigh for Jin, but he nodded his head. Taehyung looked over at Jungkook before nodding with a smile.

He dashed into the door, but stopped when he saw how pretty she truly was.

"Wow." He said, whistling, making her blush. He smiled adoringly.

"Babe, you look stunning." He started to walk over to her slowly, reaching out to grab her hands. She blushed as she lowered her head.

"You think so?" He grabbed her hands, now faces apart.

"I know so." She looked up to see his smile, the bunny smile she wanted to see forever.

"Come on babe, let's do this together. Cause soon, you won't be a Miss Min." She grinned lightly, lighting up the room a bit.

"Oh really?" She teased. He smirked as he grabbed her sides lightly.

"Well then, what will I be then?" He leaned into her with the biggest smirk ever.

"Mrs. Jeon."

-
"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride." The preacher said before Jae and Jungkook unified their lips together, sealing their married love together.

And the 2 live happily ever after

~
Hope you like this chapter. Next one will be back to taegi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 60.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
294K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
14.1K 865 9
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread] Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin have been best friends since pre-school. What will happen when Namjoon realise his feelings f...
2.2K 25 1
[SLOW UPDATES] Where Kim Namjoon, a good reputed doctor meets Jeon Jungkook. A broken and ill young man, who has too many secrets. Namjoon's life wil...