Pretend Love || A Grayson Dol...

H0pelesss_Romantic tarafından

When 20 year old, Sofia Jordan moves to Los Angeles to pursue her modelling career, she is given responsibili... Daha Fazla

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
♡ ♡ ♡

Chapter 48

290 4 0
H0pelesss_Romantic tarafından

"Babe, wake up." I woke up to Grayson all ready for the day, pushing me to get up.

"Gray it's so early." I mumbled and put the pillow over my face.

"Babe, I have a surprise fo you."

"You know I don't like surprises." I said, shifting in bed.

"Shut up, you love surprises." He said laughing and picked me up bridal style.

"Aaaah, stop!" I screamed.

"Here, now will you come with me?" He said, putting me down.

"Sure, anything for you." I sighed, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"We are going somewhere!" He said.
"Vacation? Where?" I suddenly felt full of me energy and excited.

"It's a surprise, we have to leave now, it's already 8 a.m."

"But I didn't even pack my bags and I have so much stuff to reschedule." I said, grabbing my phone to call my team.

"I already called Natalie to clear your schedule for the next week." Grayson said grabbing my phone from me.

"Okay let me pack." I said walking towards my closet.

"I already did that too while you were sleeping." Grayson said and brought out two suitcases.

"Your such a perfectionist!" I said walking to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
I went to my closet to get an outfit.

"Gray, can you at least tell me if it's warm or cold, should I wear my Monclaire jacket or tube top?" I asked.

"Okay all I'm telling you it's a warm place so you could wear this." He said and gave me a blue bikini top and blue biker shorts and a white Champion golf hat from my closet.

I put on the outfit and sat down on the bed.
"Now what?" I asked.

"Put this blindfold on." Grayson said giving me a Louis Vuitton scarf.

I put it on and Grayson lead me out and we went down to his car. I tried paying close attention to where we were going but couldn't really tell. He's really good at staying quiet.

"Okay, now I'm gonna let you get on the plane but your putting the blind fold back on when we get in the air."

I took off the blindfold and got in our private jet. The air hosts got the luggage on board and soon we were off to where ever Grayson was taking me.

"Put it back on." Grayson said, I was getting tired of this game but he seemed so determined and excited, I didn't want to ruin that.

"Here, have a drink."
"I can't see!" I exclaimed.

Grayson put the Champagne in my hand and I sipped on it thinking of potential destinations.
I slept for a little while and listened to my favourite podcast.

We were finally there by 1 p.m. We got off the plane and I could sense the hot weather.
"Welcome to..." A female voice started saying.
"Shhh!" Grayson said and covered my ears.
The woman put flower garlands around our necks and we left for, I was guessing our resort or hotel of some sort.

After 30 minutes, we got out of the car.
"I'm gonna walk you inside okay?" Grayson said grabbing my hand.
I held both his hands and nodded.

I could feel the cool air and the scent was tranquilizing, the anticipation was killing me by the minute.
"Watch your step." I stepped down on to sand.

"Here. Take off your blindfold on 3, 1,2...3!"
I quickly took the blindfold off and screamed. I jumped up and down from excitement, looking at the beautiful torquise water and palm trees in front of me.

"Oh my god Grayson, thank you so much." I said and jumped on to him.

"Woah, I'm happy you liked it." He said grabbing me.

"I love it baby!" I said wiping the tears from my eyes. Bora Bora was my dream vacation ever since I had seen a picture of it in one of my mom's magazines when I was 7.

"I rented out this whole part of the island for a week and we have a yacht." Grayson said while I looked around our hut at the edge of the water.

The workers put our luggage away and left us alone.
"I wanna get in the water." I said and started closing the door to change.

"You don't need to close the door, there's no one here other than me and the yacht drivers and workers have their own quarters. Unless... your getting shy from me." He said seductively and pulled me towards him.

I sat down on his lap and looked into his eyes.
"Thank you Baby." I whispered whole heartedly
"I love you, and anything for you. I needed to make up for ghosting you for a while, I'm sorry I was really busy with work and focusing on myself but when I was doing that I realized the only thing I really need in life is you and I'm never letting go."

"I'm never letting go either. Together forever."
I said and we made out for a while.

"I saved myself for this." Grayson said between the kisses and it all came back to me what I did. I didn't wait for him... I swallowed the lump in my throat and got up.

"C'mon. Let's get in the water." I quickly put on my floral bikini and got in the water.

I jumped into the water from the deck and Grayson back flipped.

"C'mon." I said motioning to him and swam to the middle of the ocean. The water was so warm and felt amazing.

After a while of swimming and having fun in the water, we got on our yacht and drove around the coast. We saw a lot of turtles and sharks and other sea creatures and also got to swim with the turtles and sharks.

In the evening, we ate dinner that was served in our hut.

"Today was so fun!" I said while eating my lobster.

"I'm just waiting on my dessert." Grayson said rubbing his hand together and eyeing me down.

"I don't think they brought any dessert." I said looking around.

Grayson looked at me seductively and licked his lips.
"What? Me!" I said and realized what he was talking about.

"Yeah you Bebe. We bouta make babies." Grayson said, dancing.

"Shut up." I said joking.

"I packed you some lingerie." Grayson said and sat back in bed and raised his eyebrows.

I went to the closet and looked around. All there was were some lingerie, bathing suits, and even more lingerie.

"Grayson!" I yelled. He came into the room laughing.

"You only packed me underwear! What am I gonna wear now?"

"You don't need to wear anything at all, babygirl. There ain't no body here. That's why I made sure to only pack lingerie and underwear. Sex anywhere." He said with his sexy voice and went back to the bed.

"You amaze me." I said rolling my eyes.
I picked out a black set and put it on.

I walked up to Grayson seductively and started twerking on him.

"Fuck, Sofia." He said, holding his huge bulge that was poking up through his swimming trunks.

I got on my knees and sucked him off.

"Fuck your so good." He said rolling his head back. I bobbed my head back and forth.

I swallowed his cum and got up. He quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"No getting away this time." He threw me on to the bed and tied my hands to the headboard.

He grabbed some laundry clips and put them on my nipples after ripping lingerie off.

"Ouch." I said feeling the burn.

"You'll like it in a minute." He said and grabbed a mallet. I'm gonna kiss you and spank you at the same time, and there might be a few bites too. Are you okay with that?"

"Yeah", I said out of breath from the pain.

"Just tell me to stop and I will."

He kissed me and bit my tongue asking for it. We French kissed while Grayson ripped up all my lingerie and left me naked.

He slid down and gave me hickeys all over my body and took the clips off my red nipples and sucked on them. He put them on my fingers but this time I felt pleasure not pain weirdly. He gave me hickeys all over my body.

"Fuck Grayson, you're soo good." I spread my legs wide open and he placed them over his shoulders while he insert his long tongue in me and ate me out. I orgasmed all over the sheets.

He flipped me over to doggy style and spanked my ass with the mallet.

"Fuck, Grayson." He insert himself in me and thrusted in hard while pulling my head back with my hair.

"Who am I?" He whispered in my ear.

"Grayson." I said.

"Who am I?" He said and spanked me hard.
I flinched and he pulled my head back more and thrust deeper in.

"Who am I?" He said again, thrusting.

"Daddy." I moaned.

"Good girl." He said and thrust faster and faster and I screamed front he mountains of pleasure.

He put his seed in me and was finally done. We orgasmed at the same time and he slid out of me. He put the mallet and the pins away and untied me.

"That was amazing." He said laying down beside me.

We kissed for while and I sat on top of him ready for round 2. He started touching my pussy again.

"I wanna touch on you." Grayson said between the kisses and I stopped.

I had vivid flashbacks to the night I slept with Corey... how he had said those exact words to me not that long ago.

I slid off Grayson and lay down. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked me.

"No, it's not you."

"Than what is it?" He asked.

"Grayson, will you love me forever?"

"Of course I love you and will love you till the day I die." He said.

"I have something to tell you because I love you..." I hesitated thinking this could be the end of our relationship forever.

"Your covered in hickeys."

"How did you..." I asked confused, my heart pounding in my chest.

"They're faint but they're still there."
"Someone put them on me..." I said.

"Me?"

"No, not you Grayson."
"Oh I know." He said.
"Wait you do? Who?"
"Of course, it was your only Daddy.... And hot boyfriend."

"Gray I'm sor..."

"And his initials happen to be GBD." He said winking.

"Oh we're talking about you?" I said relieved.

"Of course we are! Who else?" He laughed.

"Yeah who else." I nervously laughed with him and got ready to sleep.

I fell asleep in Grayson's arms, racking my brain on how I'm gonna tell him what I did.

A/N:
Thank you guys so much for 1K reads!💕

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

372K 3.9K 62
Grayson Dolan imagines there's like five of Ethan but mainly gray and there are some preferences but anyway. Contains mature content HAVE FUN READING
144 10 21
Kai was in an accident. An accident so terrible it ruined her; it made her...broken. She needed surgery so she wouldn't look like a freak. She neede...
3.1K 94 25
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴. - ❝ 𝐲...
1.7M 28.4K 172
@graysondolan & @ethandolan liked your photo. fem oc x grayson dolan. wolfiesangel © 2017. ✓ highest ranking: #6 in...