Change (btsxjjk)

By TookForever

jungkook, the new transfer, a chubby, short boy gets played on by the 6 heartthrobs of the school. He gets ho... More

I
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
Notice
11
12
14
15
16
17
New book
18
19
20
21
22
Notice
Some memes because I published a short chapter
23
24
25
26
Notice
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Memes because it is midnightπŸ˜…
Part 2 πŸ₯°πŸ˜
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
MEMES cause this book is almost done😭😭😭😭.6
epilogue
blackpink comeback: my honest review
Stay gold review mv : my honest review
New book

8

7.5K 226 87
By TookForever

Jin POV

Jungkook collapsed to the floor.

"At least we know two words which trigger him," jimin told.

"Namjoon why did you put jin hyung with jungkook," suga asked with eyes full of ........ jealousy. What.

"I thought that probably jungkook will warm up to him easier," namjoon told.

"Namjoon, jungkook hates us after all we did to him, how do expect him to warm up to anyone," I told while picking up Jungkook from the ground. I honestly was happy when I heard that I got to sleep next to jungkook, the first time I saw him today I today I was shocked at his transformation. The once fat and ugly boy now was more handsome, muscular and taller, his once warm brown eyes were midnight black like obsidian. They held no light or happiness like it used to when he looked us, now it stared at us with hatred, pain and regret. The weirdest thing was that my heart beat faster when I looked at him, it cant mean that I was falling in love with that boy, right?

"Jin hyung," Hobi snapped at me.

"Yeah," I asked them.

"Hyung, you were spacing out, how about you take jungkook to the couch and let him sleep there till we figure out which room is ours," I nodded my head as suga opened the door. The front room looked super grand, I lied Jungkook on the first sofa and we began to explore the places we were allowed to go to. I quickly figured out which room belong to whom because of my handsome eyes or just because there were black names engraved on the door telling which room belongs to whom.

(Warning: there will be a lot of pictures ahead but totally worth seeing for their aesthetic value)

Entrance hall

Living room

Jungkook and Jin's room

Yoongi's room

Jimin and taehyung's room

Namjoon and Hoseok' s room

Library

Indoor swimming pool

Outdoor swimming pool

Tennis court/basketball court

Dance studio

Kitchen

Main bathroom ( this bathroom is used mostly my jungkook and his wolf)

Dressing room

Jungkook's wolf's room

(Cameras are only outside the house)
I was super astounded when I saw the rooms, jungkook was indeed richer than us. I carried Jungkook from the sofa and laid him down his room. I removed his shirt so I can change him into his night wear, but when I removed his shirt I saw a scorpion tattoo on his back, a black skull on his neck and tiger lily on his wrist. He was super fit and had defined abs and a v-line. The bracelet on his other hand came undone and I saw I white scar on his wrist. Why was there a white scar there? I muffled my sobs as I realised what he had done. He had tried to commit suicide and we were probably also behind the suicide attempt because we had spilled all his secrets to the school. The memory was still fresh in my mind as if it happened yesterday. All the members regretted what they did to jungkook when they found out that he had tried to commit suicide and left the school even though the main objective of the plan was for him to leave the school.

I quickly went to the closet and chose a black Burberry shirt and black Gucci sweatpants,he seemed to only own black clothes but all of them were branded and not from a random store. After making him wear his clothes, I tucked him inside and went to the kitchen where the other members were waiting. As soon as I reached I saw the disappointed faces of taehyung and Jimin.

———-
Sorry for the short chapter. Will update a longer one tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.1K 30
Taekook ff where, Jeon jeongguk who was an intelligent, bubbly, fun, singer, fashion type of a guy untill his parents death, he was transferred to Se...
578 41 12
Basically u r a transfer student and there u first meet a handsome boy named jungkook. You fall in love with him and his friend Jimin but one of your...
13.8K 481 19
When Park Jimin transfers to a new school with his best friend, Kim Taehyung, everyone is determined to figure out their story. Everyone except one p...
14.3K 822 58
Where the new transfer student and the kid who gets bullied for seemingly, no reason, become friends. What would happen if the new kid's heart bloo...