CONFINED || KOOKV ||

By Jeon_Taehyungie143

A boy who was locked in a basement along with his mother for 19 years. A Ruthless Mafia happened to encounter... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Explainations
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thank you💜💜💜💜

Chapter 15

27.3K 1.1K 271
By Jeon_Taehyungie143

Sorry for the mistakes🙏🙏🙏🙏

"What did you learn today?"

"I learn about people, their nature, and personality."

"Can you explain what is it mean?"

"Yes, Hyung said people have different types of nature.

We can see cold, rude, arrogant, polite, Quiet, obedient and many more but Hyung said we shouldn't judge people according to the outer appearance without knowing them personally. Hyung said they do that because they have their own reasons "

"What you think about people, then?"

"Umm, I find people amusing because some are cowards.

Some tries to please others because they have their trauma related to those behaviours.

I don't know Why People needs to have two faces when they can be true to themselves."

"Because people judge them, society judge them Taehyung."

"It shouldn't matter they are suffering themselves while society and people doesn't care about their feelings rather judging them selfishly"

"But you live in this society,, so you need to do some adjustments according to society's norms and value"

"When this society doesn't value your feelings or you then why individual must do adjustments according to them?"

"Why are you stubborn, bub?"

"I'm not stubborn look how good you guys are, but there are still people who want you dead, and you don't need to lie to me. I know you are mafia who use long, long guns, sharp knives and nasty drugs. You even kill people. I got lucky I'm still alive, but I know you guys are good to innocent people. So, I assume that I'm super-duper innocent, isn't it? By the fact that Hyung doesn't even scold me, he-he."

"How do you know all of this?"

"Hyung I'm living with you for 1 and half years now, I know basic things with Hyung I stay with. Besides, Namjoon Hyung told me and I also figured out."

Jin glared at Namjoon who immediately cover himself with laptop, peeking through it cautiously.

Taehyung laughed by their childish act.

"NAMJOON-SHI."

"Taehyung needs to know that Jin-shi. Who actually we are and what we do and with the types of people who he is staying with."

"And I also have to be as strong as you Hyung."

Jin sighed and went to massage Taehyung's scalp who is sitting on the floor while reading a book and Elder is oiling his hair.

Namjoon is working on E-mails of the office work.

Fav 3 went out with Jeongguk to deal with the intruder whom they happened to encounter at their territory.

****

"Grim Reaper right?" A peerless beauty deadpanned at Jeongguk.

"What you want?" Unbelievably Calm, Jeongguk said unhurriedly.

"How come you don't know me?" In an agonizing manner, the beauty pouted looking at the handsome hunk infront him. He didn't expect the Mafia to be this good looking.

He was just playing around because His Hyungs like to spoil him so as a spoil brat he came into Grim Reaper's territory hoping to meet with this infamous and mysterious Mafia.

He was raised in U.S and his hyung and his lover rules all over the state.

So his arrogant nature assumed that Korea is his playground.

And let me tell you he destroyed Jeongguk's club as he said Playing.

"Do I need to know that?" Jeongguk said, suppressing his anger.

"Well, well not necessary if you think but I get what I want you know?" The arrogant but seductive beauty said, walking towards the Grim Reaper.

"And I asked what you want?" Jeongguk looked dead at the beauty, making him stop in his walk but continued approaching the mysterious but Hot Mafia.

"Grim Reaper as nickname even cops tremble at your mention, owns almost Everything in Seoul, Daegu, Busan and many more cities. The Mansion, Casino, Companies, Villa and many more that got me dizzy to even look at. But that makes you more sexy and desirable, you know. This Mafia have been donating like Politicians to citizen without expecting anything in return. So hot." Standing in front of Jeongguk's the beauty's eyes were sparkling with lust and want staring at the Mafia with Admiration.

This made Jeongguk laugh like a maniac.

Although his laugh is empty, filled with mockery.

He stopped laughing and look dead in Beauty's eyes who are amused seeing Jeongguk laugh at his words.

It made him want this dangerous Mafia even more desperately.

"You want me? Come and have me if you can." Jeongguk winked at the beauty, sending shivers down his back.

"If I want anything, I get it by Hook or Crook." Beauty leaned down his upper body towards The Unbothered Mafia, placing his hands around Jeongguk's cheeks.

"Try me." Jeongguk looked at the beauty, making his knees buckle.

Jeongguk's comrades were pointing the Gun towards The beauty.

While Beauty's man also aiming the Gun towards Jeongguk's man.

No one dare to move, all of them looking at Beauty's remarks towards Jeongguk.

Waiting for Jeongguk's one signal and this place will blow up with blood and Gun.

"Don't try me bu-"

Bang Bang Bang

Jeongguk didn't let the beauty press his lips on his skin as he was disgusted by the touch of the beauty.

Words were unfinished and Beauty went limp on his chest.

"I-It's a-an h-honor t-to d-ie i-in y-your a-arms. I-I a-a-am P-Park J-Jisung " The beauty's last word in his last breath was something Jeongguk would care less about.

Beauty's man already started the fire where both opponent began to shoot each other like there is no tomorrow.

Jimin and Hoseok covered Jeongguk while shooting the other. He is the leader and his safety is their priority.

Jeongguk immediately started to shoot too, however someone was aiming bullets at Yoongi.

He ran towards Yoongi, blocking the bullet with his own body.

It happened so fast, no one had time to circulate anything.

Jeongguk didn't even flinch in pain, as if the bullet piercing his bones is child play to him.

Yes, he has been shot many times that he lost count.

He shields bullets for his Hyung every time because he is the one always being covered from those bullets by his Hyung.

But when he senses danger for his Hyung, he doesn't hesitate to shield them with himself.

Yeah, sentimental, I know.

He saves them and get himself shot, that is How Grim Reaper is.

He doesn't fear death.

Furthermore, he puts his Hyung first before himself, that's why they have so much respect for him.

After composing his posture, Yoongi shot that person who shot Jeongguk. "You bastard, I don't need your charity" Yoongi cursed.

By the time they finished, Jeongguk was covered in his own blood and his visions were blurry.

He got shot around his chest, but he didn't even make a noise of pain.

They quickly made to car and drives towards the mansion.

****

"Oh they came." Jin said in relief, but his reaction changed into worried one when he saw all of them are injured.

Jeongguk is in critical condition.

"Hyung, he got shot in his chest. He had lost so much blood and his breathing is slow." Yoongi and Hoseok is supporting Jeongguk who is unconscious.

"Hurry bring him to my cabin fast, we don't have time."

They laid Jeongguk in bed and Jin started to cut his clothes.

When Jin was busy checking Jeongguk's conditions.

Taehyung was already standing in front of the entrance with calm expression.

Jimin went to him and caress his back, that's when he flinched and looked at Jimin.

"What happened to him? Why is he sleeping? Is he tired? Why there is wound in his body. H-Hyung, I don't like to see him in this state h-h--"

"Shhh He will be fine, he is sick at this moment Jin Hyung will make him better and healthy."

"Ok, I trust H-Hyung but i-im s-scared." Taehyung whimpered, hugging Jimin so tight.

It made Jimin groan due to pressure in his scratches, but Taehyung needs him more, so he suppressed his urge to scream.

Taehyung didn't see any serious injury on anyone until today.

Hyung made sure he doesn't see it, but today it was serious and Taehyung was with Jin entire day.

Then he saw everything, and it scared the hell out of him.

Jeongguk who is unbelievably soft, kind, patient, and caring person. Today he is covered in blood and wounded that even Hyung are panicked and anxious.

This environment made Taehyung's fragile heart and body go numb and weak.

He was whimpering until Jin came outside, all exhausted and sweaty.

Taehyung immediately ran to him and sobbed in his arms.

"It's ook Tae, he is fine now. He always gets shots that brat wants to be Mother Teresa saving all of his people, it's nothing new. You can go see him, do you want to?"

Taehyung nodded and went inside Jin's cabin, where Jeongguk was sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung sat beside the bed in the chair and looked at his wounds.

Silent tears streaked down his cheeks.

Muffling any sound that is threatening to come out from his mouth with his hands.

To not disturb the unconscious man.

He caressed Elder's sleeping face covered in scratches.

"It must be hurting isn't it?" he whispered ask.

"I would rather not see you like this. You don't look pretty like this." He pouted in a sulky manner and grabbed Elder's hand softly in his hands, intertwining their fingers and laid his head on bed beside Elder's torso.

hehe😁😁😁

It's been a long Journey for Hyung's to teach and care for Taehyung when they themselves are not affectionate and soft. I know I haven't written about their character much, but time will.

It's been very difficult for both Hyung and Taehyung, but now Taehyung is healthy, fluffy, and energetic. He can talk now and know so much, all thanks to the brain of Kim Namjoon.

Do you think I rushed so much in Taehyung's character? It's been 15 chapters.

Don't worry, he only knows basic things and talk but don't know about mafia stuffs circumstances about how it works.

Well, I made Taehyung talk and understand things now the real plot begins.

See you in next update

stay safe, stay home, wear masks and eat healthy food and drink water, stay hydrated 😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
203K 7.8K 43
A mafia leader who wants everyone under his control. A young boy who was in a coma for 10 years. These two people's worlds will collide in the most u...
158K 8K 60
He's a manipulator He's a devil He's insane He's a mafia..... He has a lover A one, whom he cherishes with his each breath and ruins with his each...
8K 391 21
This story is about a boy whose parents died in a car accident. And he is living with his uncle and aunt who beat him daily,due to which he often fal...