One Concert, Big Changes (1D...

By epicalgirl

[COMPLETE] **editing** Felicia Barnes is a soon to be 19 year old girl who has always focused on others. She... More

One Concert, Big Changes (1D Fanfiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Written by Kitkat. Edited by Felicia)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

423 10 0
By epicalgirl

*Felicia's pov.*

Okay, I don't usually fangirl, but I think the following counts as fangirling, so... OMG! WE'RE IN EUROPE AND NOT JUST ANY PART OF EUROPE! WE'RE IN LONDON!!!!

Okay, I'm good now. So, the first thing we did was the boys took us to Nando's. I have to say, I'm jealous. We don't have Nando's in the U.S. which is unfortunate because I love the food. Its amazing!

"I'm so full," Katí said.

"Me, too!" I agreed. I ate so much I don't think I'll be eating for a while. We had just paid for the meal and were walking out.

"Where to now?" Maddie asked. That was a good question. Why didn't I think of that? I'm so full to think straight. Plus, I was also distracted by Louis. He and I had been glancing at each other the entire day!

"JACK WILLS!" Harry shouted earning a few looks from people around us.

"Sounds good to me," I said. I loved Jack Wills. Yes, I know what Jack Wills is. Just because I don't live in Europe doesn't mean I live under a rock. When I had enough money, I would shop on their website. I had a few sweatshirts and a couple pairs of jeans, but not much.

"Yes!" Harry shouted before dragging Katí and I across the mall we were in.

"OW! Harold! You better let go of my arm or its gonna fall off!" Katí hissed in pain. I couldn't help but laugh at his name, Harold. It was so formal. Suddenly, we came to a screeching stop in front of a store.

Harry let go of us. Wow, he had a tight grip. "Harry! I have nail marks on my arm," I said as the others appeared behind us. My arm had some scratches, too.

"I'm sorry, I just really love this store," he apologized. Lou came up to inspect my arm.

"Dang Haz! Was it really necessary to dig your nails into her?!" Louis asked, seeming upset.

"Look, stop. He said he was sorry, so can we just shop?" I asked looking at the two of them.

"Finally someone who thinks logically!" Liam sighed in relief.

"Yeah, well you still have to do most of that. Don't try shoving it off onto me, Payne," I smirked as I grabbed Louis and ran in the store. We all broke in to different parts of the store.

Louis insisted on me choosing an entire outfit and after several moments of arguing I gave in. He sent me into the dressing room with several things and I wasn't surprised to find the other girls in there with the same story.

"Okay, this is the one," I laughed holding up a white and black striped dress that had a red belt around the waist. I loved it. I got a pair of white flats and a gold necklace. The necklace had matching ear rings, but they were sold separately, and I didn't want the boys to pay so much.

"Its beautiful!" the girls cooed.

We walked out of the dressing rooms in our outfits. Maddie chose a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of blue TOMS and a 'I <3 London' crop top with a white take top under it. She also had chosen a new pair of ear rings and a matching bracelet.

Katí had a nice white skirt that came a little above her knee with a green and blue tank on top. Then she matched a nice cardigan. Katí got blue converse as well.

Ashlee and Jenni looked similar. Jenni had on a purple Jack Wills t-shirt and gray jeans. Ashlee had on a pink Jack Wills t-shirt and black jeans. They both had a great accessory choice as well.

The boys stood there with their mouths to the floor. "Do close you mouths, they might catch flies," I smirked at them.

"Y-yo-you look beautiful," Louis managed to stutter. Oh and cue the blush. I was sure I was tomato red. All the girls thanked him, but I could tell he was only looking at me. I began to feel really self conscious.

"Okay, well we're gonna go change!" Katí announced dragging us all back inside the dressing rooms. Once inside she started blabbering. "OMG! You two would be so cute together! You're so oblivious! He so likes you!" she said and I stood there in complete disbelief.

"I'm the oblivious one? I've known for a while that Louis has liked me. If anything you're the oblivious one. Can you not see that Harry is practically in love with you?!" I asked. What she said annoyed me. I can read people really well and she knew that! I hate being called oblivious.

"Yes! I do see it! But I would like to pretend I don't! I don't see him that way and that's it! At least its better than leading someone on! And yes! That's exactly what you're doing!" she shouted and stomped away.

Maddie, Jenni and Ashlee stood there, eyes wide. That was the first time Katí and I had ever had and argument like that. I have to say that even if she was my best friend, what she said was way out of line. Did she really think I was so stupid I couldn't see what was right in front of me?

I walked into a stall and changed. I just left everything there and ran out. And when I say I ran, I mean I ran. Right past the boys and out of the shop. I could hear people calling my name but I ignored it. I needed some me time and this was the only way I could get it.

I ran outside of the mall and into the cool London air. Tears were threatening to spill over onto my cheeks. I wasn't used to having these types of fights with my friends and I felt so frustrated. Yes, we had disagreements, but never anything like this. I thought Katí knew me better than this.

My phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. and noticed that it was Louis so I answered. "Hi," I choked, trying my best not to actually cry.

"Felicia, where are you? What happened?" He was worried and it was very obvious.

"Look, Lou. I'm sorry, but I just need some alone time. I've been around people too much lately and tell Katí I'm sorry for snapping at her. I'll see ya later, Lou. Bye." With that I ended to call.

*Louis' pov*

She ran out of the shop and out of the mall. I tried calling after her, but that didn't work. I could hear someone yelling from the dressing rooms moments before, but I had no clue what had happened.

I quickly called her and she answered on the third ring. I could tell she was on the brink of tears. She told me that she needed some alone time and to tell Katí she was sorry. Felicia said she would see me soon then the line went dead.

"Lou, did she answer?" Liam asked from behind me. I just nodded.

"What happened in there?" I asked turning to Katí . She had a guilty, sad expression.

"She and I had and argument," she sighed sadly.

"Oh, she said she was sorry and that she would see us later. I'm going to send her our address so she can find us later," I sighed.

"Well, I think we better pay for this stuff and go home," Zayn spoke up.

I nodded. "Where are her things?" I questioned and Maddie handed me the outfit Felicia had on earlier. I took everything with a smile and I took them to the counter where the clerk that was waiting smiled at me.

"Are you buying for your girlfriend?" she asked.

"No, just a friend for now, but hopefully that changes soon," I smiled.

"She must be a lucky girl. You seem like a great guy. Um, there are matching ear rings for this necklace, would you like them as well?" she smiled as I nodded. I wonder why Felicia didn't get them. Oh well, I paid and waited for the others.

The car ride back home was silent and no one spoke. I had texted the address to her phone a while ago. I hope she can find it safely. If she wasn't back by tomorrow I was going to go on a search.

*Katí's pov.*

I felt really bad for yelling at Felicia like that. She didn't deserve it. I was just mad because what she said was 100% true. I didn't mean what I said.

I knew she could tell. I also knew she was cautious about guys. It took her forever before she would actually go out with them. I was upset with myself because I was out of line, but honestly, so what she when she brought up my situation with Harry.

I know she didn't mean what she said either. She just snapped. She's been around people non-stop lately so I'm sure she had all her emotions bottled up.

We have been home for a while and Louis just went up to his room and hasn't come down. He wouldn't talk to anyone, not even Harry. The house was so quiet.

"Wow, its so quiet here with out Louis around," Harry said as if reading my mind.

"I know, I don't even live here and it seems a little too quiet. I mean, you can't even tell Louis lives here!" Jenni sighed. She was right.

*Ashlee's pov*

I can't believe what I had witnessed. I was told that was the first major fight Felicia and Katí had ever had.

Everyone was so quiet. Everything was quiet. Felicia and Lou made most of the noise. They made everyone laugh and happy. Now Felicia was somewhere in London and Louis wasn't talking to anyone.

I couldn't stand the silence. I got up and walked over to Liam. "Hey, Li. I'm just going home to grab a few things. I'll be back soon." He nodded and pecked me on the lips.

I walked out the door and to my car. I got in and turned key as the engine rumbled to life. I backed out of the drive and started toward the city. I'm determined to find her. I don't care how long it takes me.

I guess I had been driving for about an hour when I finally spotted a tall girl in black jeans and a purple hoodie. It was her. I pulled over next to her. I rolled down my window and called to her.

"Felicia?!" I shouted. The girl turned around.

"Ashlee!" she ran up to the car and looked through the window. "Its so good to find someone I know," she said sounding relieved and I could tell she had been crying.

"Come on you must be freezing," I said as I took her to my car. She got in without protest. "So, how did that 'you time' work out?"

"Not well," she let out a small laugh. "Look, I'm sorry if I worried anyone. I didn't mean to. I just needed to get away. That's all."

I nodded. "You didn't really worry anyone, but Lou locked himself in his room and won't come out. He won't even talk to Haz. The house is so fudging quiet without you two." I laughed and watched her face light up at the sound of Louis' name.

"Really?" she asked. I nodded my head keeping my eyes on the road.

"So where to?"

"Home, My friends really do need me now." She requested and I sighed in relief. She and I were really close. I guess Fel was the one who had a close relationship with everyone. She's like a glue that keeps us together. It was quite amazing.

*Jenni's pov*

I can't believe she ran. She has never done that. It was one of those unbelievable things and I could tell everyone else was shocked too.

Just then the door opened and I heard Ashlee announce she was back. She had left earlier for who knows why. We have sat in silence ever since. Actually I think Zayn, Harry and Niall were asleep. They were snoring so obviously.

I soon heard a voice I recognized. I knew it anywhere, like I said before. "Felllllliiiiiciiiiaaaa!!!" I shouted, jumping up. Everyone gave strange looks, even the boys, who had woken up from my out burst. They all gave me 'are you crazy?' looks.

Suddenly the tall, slender figure of Felicia appeared in the doorway of the living room. We all jumped up and hugged her.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry about what I said. I was just mad because what you said was right and will you ever forgive me?" Katí said in one big breath.

"Its ok, Katí. I'm sorry too. I should have never said any of that. You were right too. I need to learn. I'm so sorry for disappearing, I didn't mean to worry anyone, I just needed time to think. Am I forgiven?" she asked.

"YES!" we all chorused, engulfing her in a group hug. Later, we all went to sleep.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Okay so a little drama. I felt it was needed. So how do you think Louis will react the next chapter about her being back?

I really need to go I have school tomorrow and I need to sleep. Comment you thought or questions. Fan. Vote!

Bye :D

~Fel<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
333K 9.9K 137
A book full of jokes, puns, and fandom references from Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and The Heroes of Olympus series. THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED...
17.3K 229 21
When Leo Valdez died (the first time) it was the best decision of his life. You are skeptical, I see. A better decision than opening up Bunker nine...
559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...