One Concert, Big Changes (1D...

Av epicalgirl

[COMPLETE] **editing** Felicia Barnes is a soon to be 19 year old girl who has always focused on others. She... Mer

One Concert, Big Changes (1D Fanfiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Written by Kitkat. Edited by Felicia)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 13

397 12 1
Av epicalgirl

*Jenni's pov.*

Zayn and Harry had come back to join us. Harry actually had an ice pack on his arm which I found amusing. He have better not touch my hair or products because if he does, he will be needing much more than an ice pack to the arm.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot since we got on the plane, you know, when I wasn't laughing or yelling at Harry. How did I become so lucky as to meet all of One Direction and even begin to date 1/5 of their band? Its incredible if you think that more than three weeks ago I was just a normal girl.

I smiled at the thought of Zayn and I officially being together no more than five hours ago. Wait, five hours ago. That means I have to be trapped on this plane for another 14 hours. Fun! I sighed in frustration as I shifted a little in my seat.

"What are you thinking about?" a very wet headed Zayn asked, suddenly appearing next to me.

"Well, first I was thinking about us and I was all happy, yeah?" Zayn nodded excitedly, "And then I thought about how we're stuck on this plane for another 14 hours. That thought just depresses me." Zayn laughed as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Don't worry babe, I'm still here," he said as I lowered my head to his chest. I giggled as I heard his heart beat.

"Yikes, there goes my sanity!" I joked.

"I'm hurt!" Zayn chuckled. I soon fell asleep listening to the steady beat of his heart. Having him there made me feel safe, like nothing could ever come between us.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"WAKE UP JAYNI!!! We're here!!! WE"RE IN LONDON!!!" I heard loud voice yell. Louis?

"Lou, calm down." Liam?

"FORGET CALMING DOWN! WE'RE IN LONDON!!! JENNI GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP OR I'M GOING SHOPPING FOR HAIR STUFF WITHOUT YOU!!!" Okay, I knew that voice anywhere. Felicia.

"Okay, okay! I'm up!" I yelled. Felicia had been jumping on the sofa Zayn and I were on. I obviously stunned her when I yelled because she fell behind it and I burst out laughing. "Smooth, Fel, real smooth."

"Ha. Ha." Felicia had sarcasm in her voice. I was still cracking up, now sitting up from Zayn, but it wasn't long before I was on the floor and Felicia was on top of me. "Wow, you know, Jenni, it really isn't polite to laugh and point at people. I mean we all make mistakes. I could talk about that one time...-"

"NO! I'm sorry!" Felicia nodded and got off of me. I got up to see two boys with amused looks on their faces.

"Did you get that?" Felicia asked as Louis did something on his phone.

"Yup! Its going on twitter," he said popping the 'p'.

"What? Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" I asked.

"Because we did something evil," Louis smirked. My phone soon vibrated and the video of us was going viral.

"Ugh! Why must you guys torture my my life?" I groaned, pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"Because it is fun. Now we have to go, everyone is waiting," Felicia said with a sweet smile before skipping out of the room and off the plane.

I looked at Zayn who was staring at his phone. "Oh! Don't watch it!" I cringed, swiping at his phone.

"Why not? Its funny," he laughed while I pouted. He was in tears from laughter.

"Come on, you heard the evil one." We got up and walked out.

*Katí's pov*

We were all doubled over in laughter at what was on twitter. The video was hilarious. Soon a Black Range Rover pulled up and Maddie and I were in complete and utter surprise. That's when Felicia and Louis came darting out of the plane, making a bee line for the car.

They dove in just as Jenni and Zayn came out. Zayn was laughing his head of and Jenni was pouting.

"Where are they?" she asked, sighing. I pointed to the car and Jenni's eyes grew large. "W-were riding in that?"

"Apparently," Maddie said. She and I had recovered from our shock. "Can we go? I'm hungry!"

"TO NANDO'S!!!" Naill shouted jumping in the car dragging Maddie with him. Once inside, I was between Harry and Jenni. Next to her was Zayn then Felicia and Louis with Niall and Maddie. Ashlee and Liam took a different car.

"I can't wait to go to Nando's for the first time!" Maddie squealed.

"You'll love it, I promise you," Niall nodded.

"So, we forgot to ask something important of you girls," Louis said smirking.

"Yes?" all of us girls asked.

"We never got your twitters!" Harry said, shrugging.

"Oh, well that's simple, mine is @kittykatlopez," I smiled.

"I'm @Jenni1Dforlife," Jenni added.

"Mine is @Nialler's1Maddie!" Maddie giggled and we all 'awwed'. We all then turned to Felicia.

"What? oh! Twitter! I'm @fizzie2021," I knew she had been zoned out. I'm gonna ask her what that was about later.

"Yours is so different from everyone else's," Zayn commented earning a smack from Jenni.

"Well, I'm not everyone else, now am I?" she said with a small life.

"That's what I always say!" Lou shouted. Oh these boys. What will we do?

*Louis' pov*

Felicia is truly remarkable. One second she can be serious and the next she can be hilarious. She and I think alike, too. I know when I'm going to ask her, to be my girlfriend, I mean.

My plan is to ask in Doncaster. We'll be going for our tour and I know a special place there. Its just like the willow scene I found in California. The only difference is I have an attachment to it; I used to play there when I was little.

We soon arrived to Nando's; Niall had been bouncing up and down in the car and it was getting annoying. Liam and Ashlee met us outside the restaurant. We got inside and decided to have two per table, so we paired off; Niall and Maddie, Jenni and Zayn, Liam and Ashlee, Katí and Harry, and Felicia and I.

"So, what do you usually get?" Felicia asked as we sat down.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know. I've never been here before and I trust your judgement," she smiled up at me and I tingled with excitement. She made me feel amazing, even if she was just laughing. It was strange feeling this way again. I had never really felt this with Megan and all the other girls I had dated, although

Let's just say I fall for people too easily. Its a bad habit. They always hurt me or used me and you'd think I'd learn from my past mistakes. But, this time I had a different feeling. She was different from the others. She wasn't fake, she wasn't rude or prissy, she was normal, she was perfect.

The waitress came and we ordered. Felicia and I fell in and out of easy conversation. She was so relaxing to listen to, but she mainly listened to me, though.

She was calm and I was able to make her laugh several times. Her laugh was the most wonderful, unique thing I had ever heard. It made me even happier to know I was the reason for that laugh. I was the reason for her happiness at that moment.

Today was the best day ever.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Short ik... but aw! Okay, so I have names for the couples.

Niall and Maddie~ Miall 

Zayn and Jenni~ Jayni 

Liam and Ashlee~ Lash

Yay! Okay, so some cute Louis and Felicia moments! Btw, none of the twitters I used are real that I know of. Tell me what you think! Comment, vote, fan! 

OMG! Best. Day. EVER! LOUIS TOMLINSON FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!!! Fangirl moment!!!

So I gtg cuz I'm falling asleep at the computer as I'm typing this so bye :D

~Fel<3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.9K 47 14
Previously called "After all this Time Searching" It started out as one shots but quickly turned into another book. I have got to contain myself... 1...
221K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
5.7K 103 6
Tori Vega and Beck Oliver Fall Head Over Heals
290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc