Forever With Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 53

36.5K 1K 291
By KirstieQuirke

Camila's POV

I rock my hips throwing my head back and running my fingers through my hair, his hands reach up cupping my breasts kneading them as he raises his hips when I smash down into him, he's hitting every spot and it's making me go insane and quiver above him.

I can feel what feels like the one millionth climax come as I moan his name aloud, one hand reaches down massage my clit with his fingers sending me into another euphoric state as I shake and dig my nails into his chest raking down, "Camila!" He moan throwing his head back against the pillow as he grips my hips and comes inside me, following after me.

I collapse on top of him trying to catch my breath, "Holy shit!" He says breathless.

"I know" I agree.

We stay like this for a moment catching our breath before I roll off him onto my back feeling the aching pain in my legs and core, it's gradually getting more sore as the night has gone on.

"That's like...a world record right?" he chuckles and pulls me onto his chest.

"I know"

He kiss my forehead pushing my hair away from my sweaty forehead, "It's not even dawn yet" his fingers trace down the side of my body as my leg is slung over his lower waist and my finger traces his arm tattoos. I trace my finger around the date of his fathers passing before going up to his shoulder.

"I know and I'm hungry" I giggle.

"Me too"

I sit up looking down at him and smile, "I'll go get ice cream or something, I'll be back" I peck his lips lingering not wanting to leave his side.

He taps my ass with a small boyish smile, "Better hurry back"

I giggle crawling off the bed and picking up his white button up shirt and pulling of a fresh pair of underwear, I smile at him before unlocking the door and closing it quietly behind me. I can feel my entire lower body ache but instead of wincing I smile and laugh to myself like a mad woman.

I go downstairs as quiet as I can and pad towards the freezer looking for the ice cream.

"Sorry, I've stole it" I hear Julia giggle behind me and I turn around seeing her sitting on the counter with the tub of cookie dough ice cream and a spoon in her hand.

"Oh, why are you still up?" I scan her body, she has a large t-shirt on and her crimson hair is a mess.

"Why are you?" She smirks.

"Just..hungry" I shrug and take another spoon from the drawer.

"Yeah yeah, I think everyone heard you moan Ace!" She mocks with a laugh.

My eyes widen and I feel my face heat up with embarrassment, "Oh god!" I smack my head looking down.

"It's fine, we managed to block you out"

"We?" I say dipping my spoon into the tub and leaning on the counter beside her.

Her eyes slowly move from the ice cream to me in sheer shyness.

"Asher?"

She clears her throat tucking her red hair behind her ear, "Yes.." she avoids my eyes putting a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"Are you guys back together?"

She sighs with a shrug, "No I don't think so, we didn't really talk"

"Ew" I realise it's my brothers t-shirt she's wearing.

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah okay, Ace!" She mocks again and laughs.

"Ace what?" Ace's voice appears from no where.

He walks over to us from the bottom of the stairs and towards the open plan kitchen, "Oh uhm.." I point at Jules not knowing what to say.

"Nothing" she smiles and looks at me before we both burst into laughter.

"Okay.." he says skeptical before wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his head into my neck, i giggle as he playfully nibbles my neck making it tickle.

"You guys are so cute" Julia says smiling at us with approval and happiness sparkling in her eyes.

"So, did you fuck Asher or what?" Ace asks removing his face from my neck to look at Julia.

"Ace!?" I say in shock.

Her mouth widens at Ace's abrupt question, "That is...a secret" she hops off the counter and begins walking away leaving the ice cream on the counter with her spoon.

"Tell Ash I said hi, yeah?" Ace jokes.

"Will do" she sticks her middle finger up at us as she reaches the bottom of the stairs.

I laugh shaking my head digging my spoon back into the ice cream and eating a huge mouthful, "Hungry?" Ace places a peck onto my neck before letting me go and getting a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

I lean onto my hip as I turn to him slightly watching him gulp down half of the water, "Very" I smile happily taking another huge mouthful.

"Good, you'll need that hunger" he grins looking my body up and down, not being sly about it one bit. I'm taking in his muscly build not caring if he sees me checking him out, we've been staring at each other all night.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Mmm, around four so we have like two hours" he licks his lips lustfully.

He places the bottle down running his hands up my hips and moving around to squeeze my ass, I smile as a soft laugh rises from my throat.

His hands wrap around my thighs and he quickly places me onto the counter, standing between my legs. I wrap my legs around his waist still holding my spoon, I reach for the tub of ice cream holding it in between us.

I scoop some ice cream up and go to give him some, he opens his mouth but I put it into mine instead. He narrows his eyes playfully holding my hips pulling me closer to the edge of the counter.

"Don't tease me woman or I'll bend you over this counter" he sternly says like he is not joking.

"Can you like scan the room before you say shit like that?" We hear Asher says and I glance around seeing him walking towards us with shorts hanging on his lower waist.

"Sorry" Ace laughs raising his brows at me trying not to laugh.

"Where's Julia?" I ask.

"How would I know?" He goes into the fridge pulling out water.

I roll my eyes, "Because she was down here saying how much you suck in the sack" Ace jokes.

"What!?" He turns around to us holding whipped cream in his hand.

We laugh and he scowls, "What's the whipped cream for dude?"

He looks at it in his hand before looking at me, "Just..gonna eat..."

"Off?" Ace coaxes him to continue.

"Julia" he smirks.

"Finally got some huh?" Ace chuckles.

"Finally" Ash pats his shoulder before walking away but stops at the stairs and turns around to us "Don't fuck on that counter, I make my cereal there and it's gross!" He disappears up the stairs and Ace snorts out a laugh.

I continue to eat the ice cream as Ace finishes off his bottle of water, he waits patiently for me to finish as he swirls circles with his finger on my bare thigh.

"Your legs hurting yet?" His eyes wonder up to mine.

"Yes" i admit.

"Tired yet?"

"No" I move the spoon to his mouth allowing him to have some ice cream. We've been at it all night and only take five minute breaks to refuel, I have no idea how we aren't tired yet.

"Would you maybe..." he trails off averting his eyes back to my thigh, deep in thought.

"Maybe what?" I encourage.

"Doesn't matter, are you done?" He asks looking at the ice cream, I'm not but he doesn't allow me to speak before lifting me off the counter and over his shoulder.

"The ice cream will melt!" I giggle throwing the spoon down as he begins to walk to the stairs.

"It's fine" he smacks my ass hard, I squeal and begin to thrash as I laugh.

When we reach the top of the stairs I hear Ace say chipper, "Morning Callum"

"What's going on here like?" His Scottish voice beams.

Ace smacks my ass again continuing to walk, I can feel my face red with embarrassment and cover my face. "Wear earplugs if you want to sleep any further" Ace practically shouts down the hall and closes the bedroom door behind him and throws me onto the bed.

"Do people even sleep in this house?" He chuckles and hovers over me before capturing my lips and my legs wrap around his torso.

"Hmmm" I open my eyes and stretch into a starfish hitting Ace on my right accidentally as I yawn.

I can feel the throbbing pain in between my thighs because of the amount of times I had an orgasm and his rough thrusts sliding inside of me. He was not lying when he said until dawn but turns out it was a little after.

"Morning baby" his croaky voice speaks.

I look his way smiling feeling amazing and I roll over on top of him, my bare chest against his.

"Hey" I peck his lips.

"My balls hurt" he laughs.

"No more then?" I pout jokingly.

"You want more!?" He gapes.

"No I'm too sore" I confess.

He laughs and his eyes turn into slits, "You'll be walking funny like before"  I giggle running my fingers over his face feeling ecstatic and extremely satisfied.

"I love you" I tell him and he bends his arm resting it behind his head as his other holds the smalls of my back.

"I love you" he leans up forward pecking my lips.

A small knock sounds the door, "Come in!" Ace shouts and I roll off him pulling the duvet to my chest making sure my naked body is covered.

"I thought you guys were dead" Heather laughs.

"Why?" I ask confused.

"It's..one in the afternoon" she looks at her watch making sure.

"It's what!?" My eyes widen.

"We did go to sleep a little past six" Ace says.

"Well, we were going to see if there is any activities to do before we head to that seafood restaurant for dinner if you both would like to come?"

"Yes, we'll be down soon" I tell her and she leaves the room closing the door behind her.

"Do we need to go? We can stay in and..eat"

"We need to spend time with them and we've been eating all night, I thought your balls hurt?"

"Doesn't mean I can't go again" he smirks, I don't think I can handle it.

"You're crazy" I laugh and stand up feeling my legs and crotch tender. I search the floor getting something to wear to walk to the bathroom in so I can shower.

"Hey look at that, you are walking funny" he jokes with a low laugh. I throw his boxers at him mocking his laugh.

_________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 422 42
Awkward, insecure fangirl, Hailey Jackson, meets her favorite actor, Adam Driver, at a meet and greet. Two people from completely different worlds. C...
5.6K 186 90
Kate Ross is your average teenage girl. Or, at least, she was. That all changed when her mother decided to cheat on her father and Kate had to move w...
372K 9K 70
London born Gigi Lastra is struggling to make ends meet let alone make it big in the music business and make a name for herself. Working two jobs to...
59.4K 2.4K 78
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐘. (n.) a moment when you suddenly feel that you understand, or suddenly become conscious of something that is important to you. 𝐈𝐍...