๐ป๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ

By AnnaMoon138

You have always the odd one, you've never felt like you belong. When he comes into your life, he flips it ups... More

๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ:
๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘’๐“…๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ.
๐ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘”๐‘œ.
๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰.
๐‘€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’.
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’พ๐’ป๐’ป๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น.
๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ, ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐’ฝ.
๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.
๐’Ÿ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡?
๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š.
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰?
๐’œ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“‰๐‘’๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰?
๐’ข๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”, ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’ฟ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ.
๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“๐’น ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€, ๐“‚๐’พ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡.
๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น.
๐’Ÿ๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘œ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ ๐“‡๐’พ๐’น๐‘’?
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡.
๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’พ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž, ๐“…๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’?
๐‘€๐’พ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡, ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“….
๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐’ฟ๐‘œ๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Š๐“ˆ.
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ.
๐ผ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐‘’๐’น ๐’ถ๐“‚, ๐’น๐’ถ๐’น.
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’?
๐‘€๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž.
๐ผ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’พ๐’ป ๐ผ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
๐ผ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“…๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ.
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐‘œ๐“…๐“๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
๐’ฏ๐‘’๐“๐“ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“…, ๐“‚๐’พ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡.
๐‘…๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐‘’.
๐ผ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐“Ž.
๐ต๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐’ป๐“Š๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น.
๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ป๐’พ๐’ธ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“…๐’พ๐’ธ?
๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’, ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ป๐“Š๐“.
๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐“Ž.
๐’ซ๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’, ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“…, ๐“‚๐’พ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡.
๐’ข๐‘œ๐’น๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐‘’.
๐‘€๐’พ ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡, ๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘œ๐“ƒ?
๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’น๐’พ๐’น ๐’พ๐“‰, ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“๐“๐“Ž.
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰.
๐ผ ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘’๐“ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€, ๐’ฒ๐’พ๐“๐“๐“Ž.
๐’ž๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“….
๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.
๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐‘’.
๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’น๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡.
๐’ด๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“…๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’.
๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡.
๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.
๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐ผ?
๐‘€๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ.
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘’๐“๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”.
๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น.

๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’.

8.7K 206 5
By AnnaMoon138

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

The day went by quite fast. The lectures were getting more interesting. During the free period, I helped out Willy with the economics through which he slept through. We talked a lot, I learned that we share another hobby in common. Astrology. However, Willy didn't know that much, he knew general facts and how to find the constellations. William also said that my freckles are like constellations too. Charming as always.

Matthew and Willow didn't show up, saying that they got caught up in the moment that when they realised what time it was they agreed on that it was useless to show up on the forth lecture. 

It was time to go home. Willy drove us to my place. 

We entered the house, took off our shoes and I lead William to the kitchen. He sat down on a stool and I stoop in front of him on the opposite side of the island. 

"Now, Willy, what do you feel like having for dinner?"- I asked with a grin as I rested my hands on the surface. 

"What does your little heart desire, mi amor."- he said and smirked. 

"Hmm. How about stewed vegetables with chicken?"- I offered with a smile on my face.

"Sounds lovely, mi reina. Can I help you?"- asked William.

"I'd love that."- I said and William got up. He approached me and kissed my nose, I giggled. 

He prepared the chicken, while I sliced the vegetable. 

"I think I found myself a new hobby."- I thought to myself. 

After cooking together and laughing, we finished preparing our dish 30 minutes later. We ate and talked. I made us cherry tea and we went to the yard. We sat on the couch and I laid my head on my mate's lap.

"Mi mariposa?"

"Yes, Willy?"

"When is your birthday? And how old will you be?"- asked out of nowhere William.

"April 18th. I will turn 18. Why?"- I say.

"Just curious."- he replies with a mischief thinking in his eyes.

"What about you, Willy?"- I ask as I turn my head, so now it's facing his gorgeous face. I raised my hand  and caressed my mate's cheek. He leaned closer to my hand. 

"April 17th, mi reina. I will turn 18."- he says.

"What?"- I say with wide yes. 

"And you are telling me now?"- I say with a pout.

"It is not a big deal, mi mariposa."- he says as I caress his cheek. 

"Maybe not to you, but to me it is. My mate is turning 18 tomorrow."- I say with a smile, making William grin. 

"Your mate."- William said as he continued to grin. I, of course, blushed, so I hid my face. He chuckled. 

I wrapped my hands around willy's waist, as my head was still on his lap, Willy started running his fingers through my hair. 

We stayed like this for a while, until Willy's phone rang. He growled in disapproval, but answered. 

"Hi, mother."- he said as he stroke my cheek.

As he was listening to his mother, William's smile was replaced with a frown and pout. I took his hand that was stroking my head and started placing gentle kisses on it. It brought a small smile on my mate's handsome face. 

"Can you do it without me? It is just a simple family dinner, mother. I am sure our cousin will understand."- he said.

"Ugh, I will be there."- he said and hung up.

"I have to go, unfortunately mi reina."- says my mate with a sad smile. 

"I understand, Willy."- I said and offered him a smile. 

We got up and headed to the hall.

William got his shoes on. I rushed to hug him tightly. He held me, inhaling my scent. 

"I won't be able to sleep without you, mi vida."- he mumbled so quietly, that I don't think I was supposed to hear that, but I did. 

"I think I might have a solution, Willy."- I say softly and kiss his chest. 

"Wait here, I will be back."- I said and rushed to my bed room. 

During today's mateology class I learned that mates are not good with distance. It also was now no surprise to me, as I experienced that. To have at least a tiny rest or to calm down, they have to have something that belongs to their mate. From a hat to blanket. Anything will do.

Willy has a werewolf form too, meaning he could use something that belongs to me, juts like I could use something that's his. I started looking through my wardrobe, searching for something that I could give my mate. While looking through I spotted William's sweater that he was wearing yesterday. I immediately knew that it will be my pyjama for tonight and probably forever.

 Finally, I decided on what will I give my mate. I grabbed my white, fluffy, huge, knitted scarf and spayed perfume on it. As soon as I was done, I rushed back to Willy. When he saw me and what I am carrying, his smile got even bigger. 

"You are my little hero, mi mariposa. Thank you."- he said and pepped my face with kisses. 

I wrapped my hands around his neck and did the same action.

I wrapped the scarf around my mate's neck and he immediately grinned. He sniffed it and I knew that it is doing its job.

"Sweet dreams, Willy."- I said and kissed his cheeks. 

"Sweet dreams, mi amor."- said Willy and kissed my forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and the spot where my mark, one day, will be.

My mate as usually, checked if I closed all doors and windows and headed out. 

As soon as he left my house, I felt the pit in my heart forming. The longing. I rushed in the bathroom, took a shower, washed my hair and did my skin care routine. 

I put on my underwear and William's sweater on top of it. 

"Damn, Willy is tall."- I mumbled as I looked I the mirror. 

The sweater was reaching a bit above my knees. It looked like a very very very oversized dress on me. The sleeves were very long and I wrapped the excess in my palms. I smelled the sweater. The alluring smell was surrounding me. 

"It is not mate's embrace, but it's better than nothing."- said Amare.

I giggled. I grabbed my laptop and hid under covers. I opened my laptop and I smiled. The wallpaper is in black and white: my William and I hugging, noses and foreheads touching, smiling widely. 

I started planning William's birthday. I didn't want anything over the top. I wanted him to feel appreciated, needed and wanted. I decided to go with a sweet picnic date near the lake. I choose every single tiny detail and now it was time for a presents. 

I know that he is very athletic and artistic. He likes horse riding, reading. William reads poetry, again like me. He listens to classical music on vinyl records, like me. 

"Definition of perfect man."- I thought and smiled.

So, I ordered an exclusive vinyl record and a poetry book, limited edition.  

"But something is missing, Amare."- I said with a pout.

"I know, Catalina."- she replied. 

After thinking for a while, rolling in bed back and forth, I understood what I will give my mate. It will be a meaningful gift. 

With that I ordered what I needed and my phone screen light up. I took it and smiled. 

It was a text from my mate, wishing me sweet dreams. I replied and sent him a little red heart emoji in the end of my sentence. 

"Tomorrow is a big day."- I said and sighed. 

I feel asleep with a huge grin, feeling better than the last time I did without my mate. 

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

My mother is a wonderful woman, but her ability to call during the most perfect moment of my life ruins that image for me a little bit. Apparently, our cousin, Pier, arrived and wants to dine with us as a family. 

My mate gave me her scarf that smells so strongly of her. It is the best thing in the world. I left her my sweater just in case, hoping that she will never need it, but guess what? I just hope mi amor finds it.

Ignis was vey upset and frustrated, but the scent of our beloved kept his anger in check. I wrapped more of the scarf around my neck as it was quite big. 

"She did mention she gets cold easily, so she likes big scarves."- I though to myself amusedly with a smirk.  

I enter the dining room and saw my parents and Pier eating already. They looked at me with wide eyes and I did know why. 

"Good afternoon, mother, father, Pier."- I said with a small smile. 

"I'd rather be with our mate."- said Ignis angrily. 

"Me too, buddy. Me too."- I admitted shamelessly. 

I took a seat next to Hygo and he looked at me with amusement and smirked.

"My baby boy!"- said eagerly mother. 

"Why do you smell like cherries and...you?"- asked Hygo with curiosity.

I smirked. 

Everyone was talking, laughing, but my mind was occupied with my dear mate. Her beautiful smile, melodic laugh, sweet voice, plump and rosy lips that look so tempting, gentle touch, that leaves me wanting more, and affectionate cuddles. 

"Son, how is the university?"- asked father, bringing me out of my daydream. 

"Good, really good."- I replied with a grin as I remembered how much fun my Catalina and I have on daily basis: how traditional it is for me to hug my mate as we sit during class and for her to kiss my cheek during it, our delightful lunch breaks, free periods under our tree, during which mi vida tell me fascinating and useful random pieces of information. Today, she told me about constellation "Great Bear". I learnt that mi amor is interested in astrology too. 

"I have never seen you smile so much, let alone in 1 hour. Pumpkin, what is it?"- asked mother with a big smile.

"And why are you wearing this scarf?"- asked Hygo with confusion. 

That is what I hoped I won't be asked about.  I smiled the last time when I was 6, so I understand the concern, but I am not sharing my Catalina with anyone, they will have to wait. So, I decided to tell, but not show. 

"I have an announcement to make."- I said happily.

All of them looked at me with excitement. 

"I have found my mate."- I said and grinned. 

"Congratulations, brother."- said Hygo and brotherly hugged me. 

"It is wonderful son, congratulations."- said father with a proud smile.

"Oh, this is lovely news, pumpkin."- said my mother with joy. 

"Well, seems like my little cousin is growing up."- said Pier and wiped fake tears. 

"I am happy for you, man. Happiness looks good on you."- said Pier and side-hugged me.

"When did you meet her?"- asked Hygo.

"This Monday."- I said and smirked. I know that mother will explode like a bomb right now.

"William Alexander Alaire! How dare you not to tell us this amazing news right away! I understand why you didn't tell your father or Hygo, but I am your mother! Why did you keep this a secret! I raised you better than that!"- said mother, you could hear amazement and anger in her voice. 

I only chuckled. They all looked at me with wide eyes, I understood why. 

"Yes, yes I am smiling and laughing more."- I said cheerfully. 

"I want to meet her, pumpkin, and you better arrange that quickly."- said mother in a "try to disobey" tone. 

"Honey, let the boy be."- said father. That's why I love him so much: he never pressures.

"I promise that you will meet her, but not now. I want mi mariposa all to myself. It is too soon to share her with all of you, let alone the whole kingdom."- I said calmly, but firmly. 

Mother pouted, Hygo and Pier laughed, dad kissed mother's cheek.

"At least tell something about her. You cannot leave your mother with no information."- she pleaded and father only laughed at it.

"Mi vida's scent is so alluring, divine. Cherries, cinnamon with slight hint of lemon. She is absolutely the most adorable creature in the universe."- I said as I smelled the scarf. 

My family let out o as they now understand why I am wearing her scarf.  They know that as a Lycan, my longing for my mate is much stronger, just like all other senses. I am indeed more "cuddly-bear", as they like to call me, but I doubt it affects my other needs. 

"She is the most perfect human being. My mate is very kind-hearted, patient, strong, well-mannered, clever and her beauty is out of this world. Mi amor is very selfless."- I said as I remembered mi vida. 

"Her smile can light up the darkest, the dullest and the worst places. Mi reina is extremely gifted."- I continued. 

"You are so in love, brother."- teased Hygo.

"She sounds like a sunshine, son."- said father. 

"I already like her."- said mother with a grin.

"I cannot wait to tell her all embarrassing stories about you, cousin."- laughed Pier. Normally, I would growl or/and glare at him, but I am way too happy for that. 

For the rest of the gathering my family interrogated me with questions about my beloved: how did we meet, what was my and hers reaction, asking  if she know about me and what was her reaction, her name (which I refused to tell) and other questions. 

"I have to go. I have a lot to do."- I said as I got up. 

"Oh, before I forget to say. I am not going to the Kingdom of Costa, father."- I said.

"Why?"- asked he.

"My mate's birthday is on April 18th. I want to spend it with her."- I said with a smile.

I was expecting a lecture about me slaking off, not doing my duties well or something like that.

"Alright."- father replied making my eyes widen in surprise. 

"You are fine with it?"- I asked in disbelief. 

"Yes. I understand where you are coming from, I was the same way with your mother."

"No, Reggie, you were not. Our baby boy is more affectionate and well-mannered, unlike you and your son, Hygo. You two are mating obsessed and don't you dare deny it."- said mother as she raised her eyebrow, making me chuckle. 

"Good night, everyone."- I said and let them argue. 

I walked to my room and took a shower, did skin care routine. I put on sweatpants, not bothering with top. I took mi mariposa's scarf and wrapped it around my pillow. 

I took my phone and wished my princess sweet dreams. In a second, my phone beeped. My mate replied and put a small red heart in the end. I grinned 

"I am so fucking happy."- I thought to myself. 

I went to my desk and grabbed my laptop, then headed to bed. 

I knew that I will get her a lot of presents, but I wasn't sure what exactly I will get. However, two special gift are a must, I knew that it will be meaningful and beautiful. I started with that.

I grabbed my phone and called my personal jeweller, Oliver. Each member has one. He/she looks after crowns, rings, necklaces, earrings whatsoever. They also make pieces of jewellery that you desire. 

"It is only 9PM, he should be awake."- I thought.

A few moments later, Oliver picked up.

"Your Highness, good evening."- Oliver said cheerfully.

"Good evening, Oliver. Can you make something for me asap?"- I said.

"Of course, Your Highness. What will it be?"- Oliver asked eagerly as I have never requested anything. 

I told him what I exactly want: how I want it to be done and what I expect it to look like. One things had to be absolutely perfect, without any mistakes. It is something very delicate and of great importance.

"Oh heavens, sounds lovely. By when do you need it?"

"I want to pick it up tomorrow at the address, which I will send you."- I said softly.

"Alright, Your Highness. I will see you tomorrow."

"Thank you, Oliver."

"My pleasure."- he replied happily.

The next a few hours I spent choosing presents, a place to spend my princess's birthday at, decorations, food and music. I planned the special moments too. Everything has to be impeccable.

I fell asleep around 3AM, might I add with difficulty. 

"I am never leaving my princess's side, ever again. No matter what it will be."- I thought to myself.

I dreamt about mi vida all night. 

🖤Please, comment down your opinion and vote🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

164K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...
37.6M 427K 12
**SAMPLE ONLY** Previously known as His Queen. Highest ranking : #1 in Werewolf (26/12/2015) Note : Please refer inside for the full summary. โEvery...
52.7K 1.2K 30
Status= Completed Uploaded (Completed)= 25 April 2020 Warewolves are no longer myths. They roam the land freely without any fear. Jacob King, he is t...
20.7M 678K 109
Once a forgotten Omega, now the next Luna of the Blood Moon pack-Nova must uncover the secrets of her heritage while unraveling the reason her new Al...