Change (btsxjjk)

By TookForever

jungkook, the new transfer, a chubby, short boy gets played on by the 6 heartthrobs of the school. He gets ho... More

I
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
Notice
11
12
14
15
16
17
New book
18
19
20
21
22
Notice
Some memes because I published a short chapter
23
24
25
26
Notice
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Memes because it is midnight😅
Part 2 🥰😍
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
MEMES cause this book is almost done😭😭😭😭.6
epilogue
blackpink comeback: my honest review
Stay gold review mv : my honest review
New book

7

8.5K 232 92
By TookForever

Namjoon pov

The school was finally over, I packed my bags and made my way done the hall but suddenly a phone call came from my dad.

"Hello dad, what do you want now,"

"Son, I want you and your friends to stay with a student named jeon jungkook, this is for your own safety. Both me and boss man have agreed," my eyes widen in shock, I thought that he left the school.

"Dad, first he left the school two years ago, second he is poor and fat so how can he protect us, third he hates us because we hurt him real bad,"

"Namjoon, jungkook has joined this school again and currently he is the detention center and next, he is not poor but richer than us. He used to be poor but that was before his parents death now he is a self made rich boy with the skills to protect people. Now go to him and you and your friends suitcases will arrive at where he stays, bye" then he cut the phone. What in the earth is happening, the last time we saw the boy he was fat and pretty much poor then what changed.

I made my way to the detention center where I saw a boy sleeping. I went near the boy and saw the most handsome face I had ever seen. Button nose, pink thin lips, defined jawline, raven black hair, black skull tattoo on his neck. Suddenly he started to sweat and tears came out.

I shook jungkook's body until he woke up, his eyes opened revealing midnight black eyes, I quickly told,"hey,are you ok. My Dad and some one named boss man told us to go with you," he muttered something under his breath before saying,"what time is it,"

"Three, we have to go to your house," i replied.

"Fine follow me," he got up and started to walk away and I followed him. Father was right he was no more the old jungkook we knew, he has become more muscular, taller and handsome. He turned to me and told me to get the rest of bts and assemble right outside the school and I complied.

Jungkook POV

After leaving the tallest bastard, I went to my so called friends who got me in this situation.

"Hello, yerin and taeyang. Can you please explain what is happening," I asked in a creepy voice, both my friends turned to me and gulped.

"Sweet bun bun, boss said that your papa's next target is their parents and them. Boss and their parents are very close so he offered to give protection to them from our most muscular, smart soldier of all time, you. One more thing, they all have the same schedule but your have a different one so we asked the principal to assign you in the same class as them. From tomorrow onwards you will be in the same class as them," taeyang told. I cursed at them then left them and made my way to the car.

I have to provide protection, live with them and be in the same classes as them. Can this day get any worse.

Namjoon POV

I managed to get the entire gang and explain the situation to them. At first they were shocked but then soon calmed down. We waited for about five minutes until a boy and girl came running to us.

"Are you guys bts," the boy asked and we just nodded our heads.

"We have something important to tell you because you guys will be living there and we dont want anymore dead bodies," he told, I was confused, what did he mean by more dead bodies.

"Let me start off by telling you Jungkook's habits which if possible try to stop them. Exactly at 9 pm before bed, he goes to the balcony in his room for smoking and he drinks wine or beer at any time of the day," she told.

"He drinks and smokes, isn't he underaged. Does he also sleep around also," jin told in a scared tone.

"He has special permission from the government and no, he does not sleep around and very much a virgin and does not know anything about touching or anything," the boy told with a wink.

"The main point is that ever since his mother died he became a little bit psychopathic which means that when he has an outbreak or when he is triggered he has killing instincts, so to put him to sleep I will give you these injections so just inject them anywhere on his body then he will sleep till the next day late morning. It is that or after he is triggered he will faint and wake up only after 18 hours. Also one more thing, he has nightmares so one of you have to be there or he will start breaking things in his sleep. Show him enough love or food and he will warm up to you. Just take care of him and if you hurt him, I will cut every single finger out from your body slowly because he is our little, handsome, innocent strong baby bunny, got it," we all nodded our heads then they left.

Jimin then spoke up,"what are we going to do,hyung if he really does all this. I don't want to die,"

"Then we help him because in the end of the day we were also the cause of this,"I was surprised as Suga Hyung was the one who told this.

Before I could respond a black Mercedes came and jungkook got out of the car, all the members except for me and Suga Hyung's mouths dropped.

"Get in the car and close your mouths before a fly goes in," Jungkook told with a cold voice. Everyone got in the car and Jungkook started driving. The car ride was quiet but the atmosphere was tense. I saw Jungkook focusing his abnormal midnight black eyes on the road.

"So, how did you get these kind of contacts because they look cool," Taehyung said and I internally killed him for telling that.

"These aren't contacts but the real color of my eyes, if you want to know why my eyes are different then go to hell, you bastard because that is where you will get the answer," he growled and Taehyung gulped.

After another 10 minutes of driving, we pulled up at a creepy mansion bigger than ours.

Everyone piled out of the car and Jungkook turned to us and told,"there are only two small guest rooms and one spare room so one of you idiots have to share a room with me while the other four pair up and one take the spare room,"

"Me and Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung, Suga will take the spare room and Jin will sleep with you," I told and everyone nodded. The reason why I put Jin with Jungkook because Jin has a motherly vibe and can probably help Jungkook.

"Next is ground rules,
1. Never enter any other floor except for the first three floors because there are stuff you wouldn't want to see
2. Don't enter the room at the end of the hall on the third floor because my wolf stays there and I am pretty sure that you don't want to die.
3. No waking me up before noon on the weekends and don't ever disturb me when I am working. And that is all apart from that there is a gym, swimming pool and tennis court inside the house. About food, there is microwavable ramen which you can eat unless one of you know how to cook and if you do know then save me a portion of the food also don't try to poison it because I would know. Your suitcases will arrive in half an hour. Any questions?"

Hobi spoke," I have a couple, are there bathrooms, is there a dance studio, how big are the rooms," Jungkook looked slightly annoyed but answered his questions.

"Yes, there are bathrooms in each of your rooms and there is a dance studio in the second floor. The rooms are big enough to accommodate 12 people but the beds are a bit small and I have no extra mattresses. Now, I have one request from you and that is for one of you to tell your schedule tomorrow because I will be in all of your classes from tomorrow onwards

Jin started telling the schedule," first is social studies then science. Math, English, Korean,lunch and the last two periods is dancing and singing,"

Jungkook froze at the mention of the last two periods," d-d-arcing a-a-nd s-s-singing," he whispered before fainting and hitting the hard ground.

=============

I am screaming because taekook had a VLive together and jungkook's voice and tattoos is amazing in never not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 32 26
when three boys become foreign exchange students and attend a small farm school. they are both given a student at their new school that they must fo...
9.4K 573 26
~Love is not over over over~ ~Love hurts and hurts again~ ~Yeah farewell hurts and hurts even more~ Alex is a normal 14 year old girl... Well. she th...
29.1K 738 21
BTS a well known mafia gang consist of 6 members. what happens when they saw a cute bunny boy in a cafe. Jungkook. a cute and innocent boy who works...
280K 8.4K 36
You are a small kid who had been abandoned for 2 years but managed to keep your schooling. Until one day, you see 7 boys. Not knowing those 7 boys, y...