๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐•๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‡๐„๐€...

By kourourou

โš ๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘› ๐ด๐‘ˆ: When Killua Zoldyck happens to catch a girl hiding on one of the boy bathr... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 16

5.7K 252 1K
By kourourou

(Your name)'s point of view:

Currently checking my phone as I scroll through social media, I've seen numbers of teen couple photos that's been occupying my timeline everytime.

It's not that I hate those specific couples or any of their photos that they took. Forsooth, it is totally fine. It is their own social media account after all.

I was just casually ambling my way when I find myself already in front of Killua's apartment building, "T-That was fast," I mutter to myself.

Gluing my eyes back to my phone screen, I scroll through my timeline full of never-ending photos and selfies of couples.

It is getting a bit frustrating to be honest. 

As I focus my full attention on scrolling, I didn't even get to notice that one random guy who all-of-sudden, took my phone from my hands in a swift manner. 

This is when my adrenaline kicks in. Instinctively, my hands grabbed on to the person's clothing and pulled it close to me with full force, yet the person didn't even budge.

"Ehh? Is this what you're frowning about?"

The person whines in a dissapointed tone. The familiar cold voice then hits me in the realization.

With a pissed tone, "What the heck Killua. You almost gave me a heart attack— now give me that," I whisper-yell at him, trying to reach out the phone from his grasp.

With his other hand buried in his pocket and his other hand holding my phone, Killua kept on scrolling. His eyes are intently focused on to the screen.

He extended his arms further, making it impossible for me to reach. To that point, I just gave up.

"Why are you even you here? Shouldn't you be in your apartment, watching?" I asked him, irritated.

Thankfully, he gave my phone back eventually, "I'm changing plans. Lets eat outside," he muttered nonchalantly.

My eyes widen in surprise, I can already feel my heart race. Especially, at the time he grabbed my hand and interlock his fingers to mine, "J-Just the two of us?" my face flushed,  "How about the others—" my words got cut off when Killua interjected.

"(Your name)," I heard him mumble in a quiet tone.

"Y-Yes?" I immediately responded. Too embarrassed, I brought my gaze on to my feet as I wait for his response.

"Is it okay... If it's just only the two of us?"

What?

That's when I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks. Looking up to Killua, he has his gaze averted away somehow.

"I... u-uh..." I trailed off. To this point, not even a single word can escape from my lips due to how confused and embarassed I am at the same time.

Then, I ended up giving him a simple nod as a response.

♡♡♡

Killua's point of view:

It is getting a bit dark when the two of us headed to a vintage ice-cream parlor. I don't know why I came up to this but I hope she likes ice cream... If not, then I'm screwed.

I've been here for a couple of times but the fact that I'm bringing a girl here with me is quite awkward.

Looking over to (Your name), she's currently looking over to the counter full of various flavors and toppings in bewilderment.

Her enthusiastic aura is radiating, that I couldn't bring myself not to smile.

"How come I didn't know this shop before?" I heard her mumble to herself in dissapointment, her pink lips forming into a pout as her gaze is still glued on the counter.

Upon realizing that I've been staring at her for too long, an involuntary groan escaped my lips and threw my head back.

Closing my eyes, "If you can just stop being cute for a second and choose already," I grumbled, my cheeks heating up gradually.

Thankfully, she didn't hear what I said due to the chatterings of our fellow customers at the background.

As I look over to her, she still has her eyes on the counter and having trouble on choosing what she wants, "I'll just take what you're having," she then looked up to me, a beaming smile plastered on her face.

How can she be so adorable?

I averted my gaze away from her, "Y-Yeah..." I muttered, embarrased.

♡♡♡

2nd person's point of view:

You chose to sit on a comfy booth located next to a huge window - viewing a great view of the city.

While you were savoring on the chocolate-chip sundae that Killua bought you, your eyes lit up at your first taste, "Thank you, this is good~," you beamed.

Killua was seating across you who seems busy at his phone, "Of course it tastes good. Now don't get sloppy, or else you'll get it on your shirt," Killua scolds you, looking at you in disbelief.

"Wow," you responded sarcastically, "Speak for yourself snow white," you scoffed and pointed the side of your lip, hoping he gets the message that he got a bit of ice cream on the side of his lip.

You suddenly thought that Killua might have misinterpreted what you're trying to indicate.

He slightly rose up from his seat, leaning his face forward and quickly peck the side of your lip. This caught you off-guard and made you feel dazed in the process.

dug dug

dug dug

Killua casually sat back on his seat, focusing on his phone once again. He then licked the ice cream from the corner of his lips, acting like whst he did was nothing.

Still shocked and confused, you just sat there with your face heating up in embarrassment, "Killua, you know that's not what I meant," you murmured shyly.

"I know..."

Not knowing what to say next, you just  quietly ate your dessert. You didn't quite enjoy it since what Killua did messes up your mind. 

The longer you think about it, the more you can feel your heart pounding against your chest, 'Damn it. Snap out of it, (Your name)!' you thought in your mind, getting a bit frustrated.

Killua on the other hand, kept on stealing glances at you. He noticed that you're currently looking troubled, flustered and busy contemplating.

Due to his overflowing bliss, he couldn't bring himself not to smile at your reaction. 

♡♡♡

Killua's point of view:

Ever since we left the shop, (Your name) haven't said anything which bothers me at some point. Everytime I look at her, I always see her spacing out.

"Oi,"

"What?" she finally spoke. 

Burying my hands with my pockets, "Thank God you can speak. I thought you ate your own tongue," I muttered, boredly.

As I look over to her again, she has her gaze on her way, not saying anything. 

"(Your name),"

In disbelief, she heaves a sigh, "I swear Killua, if you want something just tell me—" I cut her off in mid sentence.

"I want you,"

(Your name) abruptly stopped at her tracks, "HUH?!" she yelps in surprise and turns her head to me. I can see her face reddening instantly.

Wait, what the hell?!

"A-Ah... I mean— I want you to speak... you're being too quiet," I mumbled, scratching the back of my head as I avoid her gaze from her. 

I have no idea why I said that. I sort of panicked when she gave me that reaction. Damn it.

"Am I?" (Your name) inquires, a sigh escaping her lips, "You see, I don't really go on dates. This is my first time," she admits sheepishly.

I just stood there when realization hits me as the word "date" echoed through my head. 

With her probably realizing what she had said, she got embarrassed, "U-Uhm did I get it wrong? It isn't a date, is it? Gah... I'm sorry, I always jump into conclusions," she covered her face with both of her hands, then began speaking muffled incoherent words.

To this point, I kind of wondered what suddenly gotten into her.

She might not notice, but I'm really glad that she considered this as a date. With my lips curving into a smile, I can feel my heart race the longer I think about it. 

"It is a date, (Your name)," I assure her but instead of calming her down, I somehow made her feel even more flustered.

A sigh of disbelief escaped my lips. With no hesitance, I took her hands and interlocked my fingers to hers. I proceed on walking, dragging (Your name) along with me afterwards.

7:05 PM

I heard from Nicholas that (Your name) tend to visit the arcades to vent her anger, so I thought it's a good place to hangout since I enjoy arcades as well.

"(Your name), wanna make a bet?" I asked, curving my lips into a smirk.

"Whoever loses at (random arcade game) has to do the winner's one only request. You up to it?" I challenged.

"Sure thing," she smiled back.

♡♡♡

With the 'game over' text popping up at (Your name)'s screen, a sigh of defeat escaped her lips while I smiled there in victory.

"Pfft, I thought you're good at this," I snicker, earning a glare from her after.

"You barely made it, you're only two points ahead of me," she protested.

To be honest, she's really good. I just let her use the sh!ttier controller. Hehe.

"Nah, you still lost. Too bad for you, I guess~" I teased.

A groan was heard from her after, "Let's get this over with. Now what's your request?" she asked impatiently.

"I'll tell you soon,"

After hearing my statement, (Your name) heaved a frustrated sigh, "Seriously?" she looked at me in disbelief.

She was about to start an argument when she gave up eventually, "Fine," she breathed out. 

♡♡♡

2nd person's point of view:

After playing few games, the two of you got bored eventually. Both of you tried to visit some of the shops to find something interesting yet you failed to find any. You two ended up resting on the seating area nearby.

You sat there for quite a while and a few minutes later, Killua feel a bit of weight on his shoulder.

Glancing over to his shoulder, he sees you with a couple of strands of your (hair color) hair falls in front of your peacefully sleeping face.

'She d-dozed off?' Killua thought to himself, his cheeks blushing at the sight. 

Reluctantly, Killua wrapped his arm over your shoulder. He expected you to wake up at that point, but instead you snuggled on his shoulder which made him feel slightly warm and fuzzy.  

Killua has never felt this embarrassed before. He was nervous that he can feel his heart palpitate the longer he stare at you.

He averted his gaze somewhere, then an idea pops up in my mind suddenly. 

Killua checks his surroundings whether anybody's around. Fortunately, there weren't much people nearby. He carefully fishes out his phone from his pockets, tapping the 'camera' icon afterwards. 

Bringing his head close to yours, he made sure it is close enough for the both of you to fit in the frame. 

Killua sort of struggled since his other arm was wrapped around you, but he knew that it was worth it when he finally got the shot that he wanted. 

♡♡♡

Eventually, you woke up to see Killua playing on his phone, "Oh, you're awake," he muttered and placed his phone back in his pocket.

"I was about to wake you up. I kinda worried that you might wake up tomorrow morning," he jokes, a sly smile forming his lips.

"What time is it?" you ask him, groggily.

Killua gave you a grin, "Don't worry, we still have time left. Wanna head outside?" he asks, you gave him a nod as a response.

As you two were proceeding your way out of the building, "You sure you're okay? You seem tired," Killua noted, a hint of worry lacing his voice.

"I'm not tired. The last store that we've been just smells... weird, " you noted, a sigh escaping your lips.

"The pet shop? I don't think so," Killua utter, "It's prolly the scent shop next to it— wait, lavender makes you sleep that easily?" Killua raises an eyebrow at you questioningly.

"What? Was that lavender?" you inquire in surprise, "Why do they even use that much scent?" you muttered in utter disbelief.

"Well It's a scent shop after all," Killua muttered. 

"Ne Kil, I didn't expect you to be roaming around here," a voice was heard from behind, making Killua abruptly stop upon hearing the familiar voice. 

Killua grabbed your wrist before you could walk away further. Confused, you look over to Killua who's eyeing intently towards the obese adult wearing a pink dress shirt. 

'What is he doing here?!' Killua thought in his mind. 

"Who's that girl with you? Did mama know this?" he asks with a smirk. 

Killua pulls you closer behind him, "It's none of your business," he then spats bitterly at the adult. 

"You brat, you're totally done for. I'm quite thrilled to know what Illu-nii would do if he witnessed this—" his words got cut off by Killua's pissed tone.

"Shut up, piggy. No one cares. No one asked," he snapped, earning gazes from the passersby.

With worry, "Killua, calm down," you whisper at him.

"Let's go, (Your name)," Killua muttered to you as he drags you long with him, leaving the obese adult behind. 

After everything that happened, you were utterly confused and also worried towards Killua.

Even though your worry towards him is prompting you to ask him what's wrong, you knew for the fact that it would anger him much more.

Killua finally releases you, you find yourselves at a secluded part of the park. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips as he run his fingers through his silver locks.

With worry, "You okay?" you ask him.

"Y-Yeah. I'm sorry you have to see that," he mumbled at you in a quiet tone.

A reassuring smile formed on your lips, "No hard feelings," you mutter softly. Killua lowers his gaze after that. By the looks of it, you thought that there's still something that bugs him.

With no hesitance, you took his hand, startling the silverette in the process.

"(Y-Your name),"

Intertwining your fingers to his, you looked up to him after. To your surprise, Killua is already a blushing mess.

You slightly worried and panicked, "Oh, you d-don't like it? I'm sorry—" you were about to release his hand but before you could, he tightens his grip on your hand on purpose.

"Of course I like it, idiot," Killua muttered shyly, averting his gaze away from you.

Heaving a sigh, "I really don't get you sometimes," you noted with a smile.

"Wow, speak for yourself," Killua spats with an irritated tone, "You're the one that's acting all weird earlier," he defended.

"How should I not act weird when you just kissed me out of the blue earlier?" you argued.

"Pfft, as if you didn't like that to happen," Killua mumble under his breath.

"I heard that,"

"It doesn't matter, it's true though,"

Meanwhile

The 'beep' sound resonates the massive luxurious room. After, an obese adult man from earlier proceeds on swinging the door open, stomping his feet with anger as he stepped in.

With a bland tone, "What's the matter, Milluki?" asks the man with long silky raven hair.

"I saw that brat again, Illu-ni," Milluki grumbled and plopped all the figurines the he bought on the sofa. 

"You mean Kil?" Illumi inquires with no reaction at all, cocking his head to the side. 

"Yeah, have you talked to mama about this? She knew that Kil's currently living in Yorknew, why isn't she doing anything?" Milluki asks, a hint of frustration lacing his voice. 

Illumi shrugs, "No idea," he utters, still emotionless, "Besides, if I were you, I wouldn't dare interfere. Let mom and dad do their thing," he suggests. 

His statement somehow displeases Milluki. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and stomped his way to his room, leaving his brother behind. 

End of Chapter 16

Yeah, here's chapter 16! I hope you like it~ Good news also, we're almost at 3k views. QAQ

Thank you so much for taking your time reading this book, I really appreciate it! It has become a part of my routine so I hope I'll improve eventually. Hehe~

Love you! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
961K 36.4K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
344K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...