Hate & Love

By vampbeach6

My best friend or my old sneak link? School or money? Peace or revenge? Love or Hate? More

Characters
Spennanight
First Day
Standing Offer
Confession
Hustling
Dangerous
Feelings
Better things
Catchin Bodies
Opps
Arcade
Imperfect
Blood on my Polo
Thank you
Shooting Stars
Predetors and Preys
Whole lotta bullshit
Treasure
Family Dinners
Infidelity
Vengeance
Understanding
Memories
Fresh air
Problems
Possession
A Rock and A hard place
Undomesticated
Casualties
Reflection
Pray
Before The Storm
Power pt 1
Power pt 2
Forgiveness
Time Management
Graduation
Birthday Tingz
New Beginnings
To Be Continued....

Back to School Party

11.7K 204 26
By vampbeach6

It's a Saturday morning and I'm in the shower with "Girl of My Dreams" by Rod Wave blasting in the bathroom. "Mercedes hurry up and get out the shower, you using all the damn hot water!", my dad yells as he bang on the door. I quickly finish washing and leave the bathroom. I put on the outfit I picked for the day, a black and red Antisocial Social Club shirt with some black denim jeans and Jordan breds.

Once I finish getting ready, I grab my keys to my car and head to Moni's house. Moni is my best friend, we've known each other since 6th grade. She used to give me the answers in science class. I developed a crush on her during freshman year, I couldn't help myself. I got a thang for fine dark skin females and Moni definitely went through puberty, the summer after 8th grade. When she came back from her grandmas in Georgia, she looked like a brand new person, she gained some weight,  her ass definitely got fatter, her titties were bigger but not too much, and her skin was clearer. It was hard for me to control myself around her and I actually thought she could have feelings for me too until I saw her kissing Zion, my other best friend. So I hid those feelings deep under because I didn't want to interfere with their relationship. Although, they never told me bout their relationship and I don't even know if they're still together.

I pull up to Moni's house and see Zion's car parked. I park mines beside Zions and walk to the front door. As I'm about to ring the doorbell, the door swings open.

"I heard you pull up", Moni says while letting me in.

"Well damn, you was waiting at the door or some?"

"No dumbass, I was walking by the door", she said, rolling her eyes as she walked up the stairs.

Moni was the rich friend, she had a big ass house and a nice car. I never understood why she hung with niggas like me and Zion. I mean we ain't poor but we know the struggle.

"Where's Zion?", I ask her, as we enter the living space upstairs.

"He's in the bathroom taking a shit"

Me and Zion been friends since diapers, he is like a brother to me. He had my back through everything and I had his. In 7th grade, these little ass boys kept bothering me and calling me a "dyke", as soon as Zion heard that shit he punched dude in the mouth. They tried to jump Zion, but I wasn't having that. We both got suspended for a week, but those niggas ain't try me or Zion again after that.

Few minutes later, Zion come walking out the bathroom looking like he put all his stress in the toilet.

"Damn nigga, you bombed that bathroom. Went Hiroshima in dat bitch", I said, making Moni chuckle.

"Shut the fuck up, that Taco Bell did some shit to my stomach", Zion said, making his way over to the couch.

"Y'all going to Bree's back to school party tonight right ?", I ask, before turning the ps4 on.

"Duhh", Moni and Zion say in unison.

"Just checking, C'mon Zion lemme cut yo ass in 2k"

"Nigga you ain't cutting shit", he say back.

.........

It's 9:30 pm and the party starts at 10, Zion went home to get ready, and Moni is getting dressed.

"Moni you tryna roll me up a blunt or two?", I ask her, because my hands are busy playing GTA.

"Yeah, wait till I'm finished getting ready", I roll my eyes, cause she taking forever to get ready.

20 minutes later she hand me 2 pearled backwoods. It ain't nothing sexier than a female that can roll a perfect backwood. Speaking of sexy, Moni is wearing some ripped fashionova jeans with a red off the shoulder bodysuit and some red old skool vans. 'Damn she can make anything look sexy', I thought. I spark one of the woods and take a long pull from it.

"Dee, You're going to smoke your brain cells away.", Moni said while shaking her head.

"You talking as if you dont smoke"

"Not as much as you, lemme hit it tho", I pass her the wood. She not lying, I do smoke a lot. I've been smoking since i was 14, it numbs me from feeling a lot of shit. Marijuana makes my life easier, without it I'd probably be dead.

Soon as Moni pass the blunt back to me, Zion walks up the stairs.

"Y'all ready ?", he asks and puts his hand out for me to pass him the blunt.

"Yeah", Moni says, and we all walk downstairs.

"Gimme the keys to your car Moni", I tell her. I'm always the designated driver because I don't drink and marijuana doesn't fuck up my vision that much.

After 25 minutes of driving we finally get to Bree's house, and cars are parked everywhere. People outside hanging out, doing stupid shit. Luckily she has a lot of spare land, so people aren't parked on other peoples land. I park the car, and we get out. As I walk closer to the front door I can hear "Skybox" by Gunna.

I walk through the door, the smell of booze, weed, and sweat is heavy in the air. Damn cleaning this house and freshening the air ain't gone be easy. The party lights were blinding me, so I walked out to the back. When I'm outside i here my name being called. I turn to where I hear my name being called and see that its Paul.

"Yo Dee, you know Kell want smoke with you", I look at him like he stupid.

"Why the fuck he want smoke?", niggas be on that hot shit for nothing, blowing my fucking high.

"He said you fucked his bitch and since you want to act like a nigga he gone beat you like one", when I hear that shit I burst out laughing. Niggas are stupid, fight me because your bitch for the streets.

"Tell that nigga I'm here"

I walk away from Paul, to go look for Zion, so he can have my back if this dude try to jump me.

When I spot Zion, I walk up to him and smack him in the back of his head.

"Nigga watch my back, Kell want to shake sum with me.", I tell him. Zion looked at me like he was irritated.

"For what? That nigga get on my nerves", Kell and Zion been beefing for a lil minute now. Kell claim that someone told him Zion been talking shit, but ain't nobody worried bout that weird ass nigga.

"Tell you later", I say. My phone dings and I pull it out my pocket to see the notification.

Paul
Come to the backyard

I read that message and quickly grab Zion. When I get to the backyard, I see Kell laughing with some niggas.

"Ayo Kell", I yell to grab his attention. He look at me and his smile drops.

"bout time yo bit-", he get cut off when I hit him with a right hook, I don't like talking when a nigga on that hot shit. I hit him again making him fall before he get a chance to collect himself. Everyone notices the commotion and start surrounding us. I get on top of Kell and start throwing multiple punches but he blocks some and flips me around. Kell now on top of me throwing punches, some of them connecting. I knee him in the nuts and take advantage of him while he holding his junk. I start pounding on him, eventually I'm pulled off of him.

"Let me go nigga, let me go!", I yell at whoever it was pulling me. They let me go once I'm in the house and I see Moni walk towards me.

"Your lip is busted", she states the obvious.

"Don't you think I know that shit", I say rudely. Still heated from the fight. She looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Who tf you talking to Mercedes ? I came over here to check on you but nvm", she says and walks away.

I walk out the house and go to the car. In the car I roll 3 blunts and smoke them all. When I finish the blunts I walk back into the party.

I go to the kitchen to get a water, when I'm in the Kitchen somebody catches my eye. 'Who is that, Goddamn', I thought. There's this bad ass broad sitting on the counter, she was brown skinned with light brown eyes. She was wearing a white tight fitted sundress with some sandals. I put a piece of gum in my mouth and walk to where she was.

"Hey, You new around here ?", I ask her.

"Uhh yeah kinda, Bree is my cousin", she tells me.

"Oh word, I'm Mercedes"

She looks me up and down, checking me out. She put her hand out for me to shake and introduces herself.

"Jade"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 874 42
From best friends to enemies to.... Lovers. Ps. Sensitive issues ahead. Possible trigger warning so read with caution. Thank you by the way!
15.2K 617 11
"๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š, ๐™ธ'๐š ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ (๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ)" --๐™บ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›
63.3K 2.1K 91
Just read you won't regret it...
157K 6.5K 19
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ...