Circle Of Caim [Completed]

Da BluNoor

Highest Ranking: #2 in Werewolf #1 in Dark #1 in Were - One for his rage Two for his loyal mage Three for a... Altro

Let Us All Get To Know Each Other.
Drunken Haze
A Tiresome Day
Something's Not Right
Let It Be Our Own Secret
Say Yes To The Dress
The Funeral Of The Dead And Me
Confronting Her
Running Away To Leave A Life Behind
I Messed Up
Let Go.
Against My Will
The Disagreement With The Majors
That Bastard
The Tour Of Land And Knowledge
A Gruesome Discovery
Wrapping His Shroud of Lies Around Me
They Showed Me a new Place
Start Counting Your Days
Counting Down The Days
Two More
She's Dead
Change Of Plans
Unknown
Him again
This Is It, Isn't It?
Azrael
I Appreciate You All
Who Are You?
Why Are You Like This?
Nothing Left To Discuss
That's Not a Good First Impression
His Unjustified Anger
You're So Weak
The Brothers
The Proposal
Move Out
Slade Brotherhood
The Slades
Interest
Ride with me
Questions
Ask
Their Place
The Plan
I Wouldn't Mind The Company
A Secret Lair
Adanine Slade
The Basics
Weston Cavanhang
Abduction Of A Royal
Break His Wolf
His Past
The Past Caught Up
Parting Ways
We Do This Together
Excuse Me Whilst I Go and Scream My Lungs Out in a Corner.
What It All Comes To
A Deserving End
Burn The Alpha
Keeping His Word
The Last Goodbye
To Be Together
Complete

Heal

2.6K 159 59
Da BluNoor

A certain kind of excitement was rushing through my veins as I ruffled my wet hair with a towel. Dressed in the simple attire of fresh trousers and a light coat over a t-shirt, I waited in my room for Rafeial to come to get me for my second session. After breakfast, it was all I could think about.

The rest of yesterday was spent with endless tutoring from Rafeial's end while I decorated the trees with bullet holes. I had grown more confident and sharp with the gun in my hands, all credit to Rafeial and his patience with me.

I threw the damp towel on the far corner of the bed and took a seat on the bed, reliving the time spend with Rafeial. A handful of inappropriate thoughts involving Rafeial crossed my mind to which I couldn't help but blush, lightly biting my lower lips to cease the upcoming sinful images.

The three hard knocks against the door were thankfully enough to pull me out of my thoughts, "yes?"

"Miss Murdock," Rafeial greeted as he waltzed into the room before standing opposite to me, surprising me at his unkempt state. I had to tilt my head up to get a proper look at him. He was still in a suit but dishevelled as if he just came out of a fight minus the blood. The dark tie around his neck was untied and the top two buttons of his dress shirt were wide open. The stubble on his face seemed scruffy and his brown locks were all in different directions, telling me that he has been running his fingers through it.

"Everything alright, Rafeial?" My words carried my worry.

"Everything is fine, " he extended his hand in front, "as of now."

"Stop confusing me." I frowned as I placed my hand in his large one without thinking twice of it.

He refused to utter a single syllable as he pulled me up to my feet, pulling me outside the room behind him.

I stayed quiet as he opened the door to his room, stepping aside and letting me in first. His room looked the same but more luminous as the sun shone through the open balcony doors.

"What is it, Rafeial?" His behaviour did not settle well within me.

"There are rumours that are spreading like wildfire, " he shot a look at the chair behind me and I instantly knew that whatever news Rafeial had, I would have to sit down for it, and I did, "Silas Orman's mate has run away with the Slades after the attempted murder of his Major, Lila Volkov."

"Shut up!" I felt my mouth hang open, staring wide-eyed at Rafeial as emotions such as anger and frustration started to simmer within the pit of my stomach.

"The Brutal Banes has carried out an order to find Aulora Murdock and whatever pack does so, Silas will reward the pack with a piece of land to expand their territory, " I could only gawk at him as he continued, "multiple packs have already started the search with professional trackers."

His brown eyes scanned my face for any response, his hand gently squeezed mine for reassurance as I dropped my stare to the floor.

After a prolonged period of silence and coming to term with what Rafeial just said, I spoke up in my meek voice, "deep down, I knew he will eventually catch up with me and go through with what he had originally planned, " I admitted, "and I accept that Rafeial because I know I can't run away from fate. And I promise you, " I lifted my gazed to get caught up in his mesmerizing earthy pools, "I will leave you all only after Weston's party tomorrow, only after getting your lead to Adanine."

I was getting intimidated with the way Rafeial kept looking at me, "You don't have to, Miss Murdock."

"I want to, Rafeial. If I have a chance to save a life, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't want you to," Rafeial said, determined.

"Rafeial, don't waste your breath because I will not listen to you in this matter."

"Miss Murdock, Weston has moved his party to tonight as a precaution. Tonight is the party at the Cavanhangs and tomorrow is the commencement of your hunt by the Royals." His hand abandoned mine as he passed his fingers through his hair.

"Now why are the Royals hunting me down?" I gave out an irritating sigh.

"Your name and the name 'Slade' was used in the same sentence. That's enough motivation for the Royals to hunt you down." 

"I don't care, I'm going to the party." I set my foot down. If I could do this one thing right before I die, I'm definitely doing it.

"Miss Murdock-"

"I am not doing this for any of you or because I feel like I owe you lot something for saving me from Silas, " I interrupted him, "I'm doing this for Adanine and you should too."

"You cannot go to the party looking like this, " he gestured towards my seated figure.

"You should've thought about that before you were bought that sleeveless dress." I pointed my blame at him.

"I have something up my sleeves regarding that matter, " he informed, " but right now, I meant your hair."

"Hey!" My hand instantly went to my hair, taking offence to his words.

"It looks like a bird's nest." Rafeial strolled to the dresser, pulling open a drawer and taking out a comb and a pair of scissors.

"You're joking?" I opened and shut my mouth like a fish out of the water as he walked back towards me.

"Am I laughing?" Raffeial shot back, "and besides, I could not make it worse than it already is." He sounded confident.

"Do you even know how to cut hair?"

"I've been alive for centuries now, I think I know how to do a lot of things." Rafeial placed his finger underneath my chin, lifting it up slightly before walking to my side, "I won't shorten the length any further, " he assured as he smoothened the hair down with the comb, "I will only make it look more equal and maybe, with every strand that falls to the ground, it'll help lighten the burden you carry from the memories of Silas and his doings."

I hummed in response as the sound of scissors cutting through hair made its way to my ears and I shut my eyes, already feeling a sense of calm. A shiver raced down my spine as Rafeial's rough fingers delicately combed through my hair before trimming the ends.

Rafeial moved to the back and then the other side doing the same thing, brushing and cutting, and I was surprisingly able to keep my nerves in check with Rafeial being so close.

I felt him as he went to stand in front of me, his fingers curling into my hair as he ruffled the top and pulled at them lightly, "This suits you better, Miss Murdock." I peeled my eyes open at his words, only to find him already gazing right into me.

"Thank you." He graced me with a small smile at my gratitude.

"Get dressed, Miss Murdock, " his fingers moved towards my neck, brushing away the little hair and sparking fire within me, "meet me here when you're done." He stepped away, taking the warmth of his touch with him.

I stood up and hurried out of the room. As I entered my room, I was finally able to breathe properly again. I could still feel his fingers in my hair as I walked to the bed where the dress was laid out. I also took note of the lipstick and a pair of sheer black stockings that sat beside the heels. Seems like Persephone was here.

I slipped out of my clothes and slid on the dress. It was the soft material hugged my figure in a proper fit, accentuating all the right places. The dress was up until my ankles which was a plus point and the stockings assisted in concealing the bruises and marks on my right leg that would peak through the slit.

I let the heels sit on the foot of the bed, not wanting to put my feet through the torture so soon. I sauntered towards the dresser mirror barefoot with the lipstick in hand.

I jumped back a little when the mirror came in view. My breath got caught in my throat. My fingers lost their grip on the tube of lipstick and it sounded a remarkable thud as it hit against the floor. I hadn't looked in the mirror for what seemed like forever, fearing the look of the girl staring back, but now, I couldn't look away.

Slowly my hand rose up, lightly caressing my skin and I wasn't able to stop the small giggle that escaped past my lips. My digits crept up and brushed through the length of my hair which ended right above my shoulders. Seemed like Rafeial really knows how to cut hair.

My eyes were not the dull green I imagined them to be, they were bright, glowing with a newfound boldness. My skin, although flawed, had a radiant glow to it. The only problem seemed to be the darkened veins the decorated my arms and part of my neck but other than that, I looked normal and the longer I stared at my reflection, the more my confidence improved.

I bent down and picked up the lipstick, uncapping it and wasting no time in applying it. The scarlet red complimented the dark tones of the black dress.

I simply parted my hair from the middle and smoothed it with my fingers, getting a last look at myself before moving back to the bed and working with the heels.

Unhurriedly, I stood up from the bed and took slow, cautious steps out of the room. By the time I reached Rafeial's room, my walk was more stable and controlled. I raised my fist and knocked on the door, entering at his approval.

"Ready so quick, Miss Murdock."

"Can't say the same about you, Rafeial, " he was still as unkempt as when I left him which made me jump to a conclusion, "you're accompanying me, aren't you?" Suddenly, my palms got a little sweaty as apprehension settled within me.  

"None of us were ever planning to, " Rafeial words were like a slap to my face, my mouth going dry, "I already informed you of this. The Cavanhangs know who we are, what we look like."

He stalked towards me as he noticed my unease, "I repeat my words, Miss Murdock, you don't have to."

"No, no, " I stopped him right there, "I want to but what if they figure out who I am? How could I possibly escape a Royal?" My hand reached up to press down on my temples.

"How could you think I was letting you go to the party without any assistance?" He created distance between us, walking to the bed and picking up what seemed like a strap before coming back to me, "may I?" His deep brown bore into mine, asking for consent and just like that, my voice abandoned me, leaving me with only one option; nod my head.

Rafeial got down on one of his knees, placing the strap next to him as his hands went under my dress through the slit and gripped my left leg, lifting it and setting my foot right above his knee, on top of his thigh. My breath hitched and on impulse, both my hands got a hold of Rafeial's shoulders for balance.

"You okay, Miss Murdock?" His voice was raspy as he tilted his head up to look at me. I made the big mistake of glancing down at him and right then and there, any sense in me jumped out.

At my stillness, one of his hands dug into my upper thigh whilst the fingers of the other hand slowly caress its way down my leg. His eyes hosted a fire, a spark of mischief, that matched his sinful smile.

"Yes, " I practically squeaked, my hands unintentionally tightening its grip on his shoulders.

"I believe you." There was a laugh in his words mocking me as his tongue darted out to moisten his lips. My gaze caught the action, focusing shamelessly on his lips as my knees threatening to buckle underneath at the sight.

I passed a small, unsure chuckle before forcing myself to look away from him and at the ceiling above me.

I felt Rafeial wrap something around my thigh, pulling at it, making sure it's tight, "for precautionary measures, I am giving you a gun, this time with silver bullets, " he finished fastening the holster, "only six bullets, Miss Murdock, make them count." He secured the small handgun in its place, patting my leg as he delicately set it down before his hands slid out from under my dress.

He stood up to his full length and although I was wearing heels, I still had to look up at him, "I have already instructed Mikael, Malakaius and Azrael to keep an eye on you the entire time from the sidelines, whilst Esai and Persephone will turn to magic if something falls out of your favour."

"And you?" I found myself from asking.

"I won't be able to make it."

"What's that supposed to mean, Rafeial?" I couldn't help the slight anger the seeped out through my words.

"I would only be a burden that my brothers would have to carry-"

"Don't you go on blaming yourself again!"

"That's not where I was heading, Miss Murdock, " both his hands held onto each of my wrists, "Kaius informed me that his medicine isn't supposed to heal you like it is; he told me that his tablets have been working wonders, especially after I healed you," right at the moment, I felt it travel up my wrists. The height of exhilaration swallowing me whole as I shut my eyes in bliss. This was stronger than last time and I couldn't get enough of it. The buzz it sent through my vein had me moaning in content.

In my moment of contentment, I failed to recall that whilst I was in paradise, Rafeial suffered the consequences of healing me. And I wouldn't have pondered much over it if it wasn't for the sharp tug at my wrists. My eyes peeled open just in time to catch Rafeial's deep brown pools roll back into his head. His legs gave out under him, his body plummeting to the floor on his knees. My quick thinking prevented him from falling completely to the floor as my arms under his shoulder held him up.

It was a challenge getting him to the bed in my heels but I successfully dragged him to it, dropping his almost lifeless body into the mattress, "you know this affects you severely, Rafeial, why did you fucking do it?" Standing over him, the longer I gazed at his state, the more my anger spiked. But despite my anger, the worry for his wellbeing weighed heavy, making me take a seat on the edge of the bed next to him with a defeated sigh. My left hand rested on top of his chest whilst my right hand crept up to his stubbled cheek, lightly stroking in slow circles. A low groan of approval rippled through his chest.

"It won't be the last time, Miss Murdock, " he hummed.

***

Hello, my beauties. Another chapter up. This contains some affection between the two so I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to comment your thoughts on it because I really hope I didn't force this affection in.

And by the way, Circle Of Caim reached 50k views like HOLY SHIT!!! Thank you all so so much. It would have never been possible without you all. No matter how thankful I am for each and every one of you, it may never be enough.

Stay safe, my loves.

Yours Truly; J. N. Light.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.2M 43.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
63.6K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
315K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...