It All Started at a Meet & Gr...

Af Simplee

Tansy (you) and Kate got free tickets to a Justin Bieber Meet & Greet. There was a bit of fun harmless flirti... Mere

It All Started at a Meet & Greet ...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 35

11.1K 41 9
Af Simplee

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hope your all have fun... i know i will ;)

i just wanna say thankyou to

Amydoozie 

Theyoungwritervoice

NoOoRA_1995

Sweetone124

Softball00

youlightupmylife

HannahLJW

chocoholic21

LovePeaceBieber

purple_girl08

Kamilkak

Sexysarah1996

hopebowen94

Sydneycoleman

ashleynicolebieber

Jonasfan14

xdreamerxwithxwings

salena_rae

Mexicanskittle

rubie31

lue8

And anybody else i have missed!

i turned on my computer to find my story was ranked #345 on What Hot yesterday!

Theres also, roughly 15 chapters left to go!

Chapter 35

Finally reaching Ryans front door after many second thoughts, you knocked 3 times. A few moments later, you heard some rattling on the door, then Chaz's face appeared behind it.

Chaz: Tansy, come in.

You step inside, gathering strenght to produce a convincing smile, as he pulls you into a tight hug.

Chaz: How it going?

You: Fine.

That was all your voice could muster.

Chaz: Come upstairs, were just on the PS3. Tryna get a better record on Grand Turismo.

You: Ok.

You followed him up stairs. As you got to the top you turned left and then walked through an open door into, what would have to be, Ryans room.

It was very boyish, but unlike Justin's, it lacked Awards and Medals. It had posters of women on the walls. Most of them, semi naked. Then a double bed with blue plain blue sheets on. In the corner was a cream couch, facing a TV, to which Ryan was placed. He sat on the floor with his back to the couch but turned around to say hi as you walked in. You followed Chaz to the couch and took a seat next to him. You noticed, there were crisps and drinks on the table nearby. It was good to be in their company. You didn't feel on edge all the time, or be afraid of what to say.

While Ryan was racing, Chaz started a conversation.

Chaz: So then, whats been happening?

You looked at him, to see him smiling your way. You sighed.

You: A lot.

He frowned and then questioned you.

Chaz: Why doesn't that sound very enthusiastic? ... Whats really been happening. You can tell us you know!

You looked at him, considering whether or not to go with some lies, or spill the truth. They had always been there for you, and you trusted them. You had only really known them 5 minutes, but they felt like those friends that you had known a lifetime.

You: Had an argument with my mate Cal. You've seen him right?

Chaz: Yeh yeh i think so. Hes got blonde hair han't he? We saw him, when we met you on the streets, after we just finished shopping. You were with him.

You nodded you head.

You: Yeh, thats him. Well, he had a argument with me, cause, well ... he likes me. We were at the cinemas and i let slip that i kissed Justin and he got all mardy and je-

Chaz almost dropped the bowl he had just picked up, to take some crips.

Chaz: You kissed him?

Ryan: Seriously?

Ryan had turned his head around to stare at you.

Chaz: Ryan, concentrate, were gonna lose!

Ryan gave Chaz a dirty look.

Ryan: Soz boss.

You smirked at them.

You: Yes, we kissed. Anyway i told him, Cal, about it and he got the hump and this huge argument broke out... but its really confusing because when he looked at me, i saw like... well im not sure, but it looked like he was really hurt. I had a distinctive impression hes in love with me.

Chaz let out a low whistle.

Chaz: Man, poor bloke. Im sure its only puppy love. I mean, how do you feel?

You: I dont feel that way. I dont feel the same. I've tried to feel like that many times, but i cant.

Ryan: Have you told him this?

Ryan had just finished his race and turned around to grab some crisps from the bowl Chaz was holding, then looked at you.

You: Yeh, many times. He keeps saying he cant get over me... Me and him dont feel right though. Like, when im with Justin, i get this feeling in my stomach, when im with him, i dont.

Chaz: I reckon, just dont worry about it. It will sort itself out in time. What do they say...?

He looks at Ryan.

Ryan: Time is a healer.

Ryan gave a huge 'know it all' nod, your way and Chaz joined in, both of them looked at you, like a pair of nodding dogs. You had to laugh. They wore funny, stupid faces.

You: Yeh, i guess.

Ryan: Have you heard from Justin yet?

You: Nope.

Chaz: Nah, we ain't either, expect his busy. Lucky sodd.

You smiled, knowing Chaz was only having a laugh.

Ryan: So are you and Justin a 'thing' then?

You paused, holding back.

You: Uh, yeh. Thats something else.

They both sat up attentive, wondering if you had a fight with Justin now aswell.

You: I ran into Kayley on the way here. Well, she called my name and ran over to me.

Ryan and Chaz exchanged looks.

Chaz: And..?

Ryan: Surely she didn't stop for a nice chat?

You sighed.

You: I've done something really bad. I have got myself into a sticky situation.

Ryan: Why?

Chaz: What happened?

You could feel yourself, holding back tears. You didn't know why you wanted to cry.

You: Well, as you can imagine, she was all like. 'Justin invited me to LA and me and Justin get on so well that were seeing each other'.

Chaz: No they're not!

You: Yeh i know.

Ryan: I think Justin would invite us to LA before her!

You: Well, apparentely, she couln't go cause she had other things to do.

Chaz: Yeh right. She would not miss an oppurtunity to go somewhere as famous as LA with Justin!

You: Well thats what i thought. Anyway... she started, being really sly. Talking about my dad... Thats when i slapped her.

You couldn't help but smirk, although you did shy away a bit. You wasn't a violent person.

Chaz: You slapped her?

Ryan: Nice one. I wish you got it on video!

You: It felt good. Anyway... then she said 'Justin is mine. I cant wait to see the look on your face as he ditches you and takes me to LA for a interview and photoshoot' so i told her thats she sick, then she said 'All part of the plan' so i thought about it and it turns out, she only wants Justin for the fame, so she can have her face plastered in the magazines. Anyway... i was so mad, really upset, cause she's so evil. So i said i wasn't in it for the fame, then she was like 'The only difference bettween you and me is who gets Justin'. And because i was so mad, i told her that it was no competition for me, she smirked telling me 'its on' then she walked off. So i have just ruined everything. I have made a bet with her, to see who gets Justin. What the hell am i gonna do?

Ryan and Chaz exchanged looks again, with anger and worry.

Chaz: Its not your fault.

Ryan: Kayley as a way of minpulating people. She made you say that.

Chaz: We know your not like that, and were here for you. Kayley is not gonna win.

Ryan: Chaz is right, she ain't. Not many people like her, Tansy.

Chaz: Yeh, so heres what were gonna do, were gonna make you win. This is war. We have to start planning how to bring that little Bit** down. Take her out, fight her if we have too. You and Justin will be together.

Chaz demanded slamming his fist on his thigh. You and Ryan stared at him.

Ryan: Chaz, snap out of it dude. This is reality.

Chaz: Sorry, a guy can dream can't he?

Ryan shakes his head at Chaz. You smiled.

Ryan: Look, how about having some fun? Cause by the sounds of it, you've had a hectic week!

Chaz: Yeh, come on lets go.

You: Thanks guys.

Chaz puts one arm around your shoulder, as you walk out Ryan's room heading downstairs.

Chaz: No problem, all you need to worry about now, is shooting some hoops.

You grinned.

You: So where we going?

Ryan: My back yard.

You: You have a basketball court in your yard.

Chaz: Dont be dim. He has a couple of hoops, stuck to the house.

You: Ohh right...

Chaz laughed at you.

The rest of the day was enjoyable, that you actually forgot all your problems. It did feel weird, not having Justin there though and he kept slipping into your mind every so often, that Chaz and Ryan made you confess that you really missed him. It was quite warmish, after all the rain you had. You praticed some basketball and much to your surprise, you had actually improved and couldn't wait to show Justin a few new skills. As you went in to get some lunch, you headed into a room, that looked like it was Ryans play room or something. There was a pool table in there, along with a dart board, lots of board games and a nintendo wii. He turned the music up on his Cd player and Ryan showed you how to hold the Pool cube and pot the balls, While Chaz went through some Cds, changing the songs every 10 seconds.

Finally getting home for half 5, feeling slightly better, you find Kate walking around the Kitchen, laughing on the phone. The expression on her face, gave away, who she was talking to. As she spotted you, she said a long goodbye and put the phone down.

You: Chris?

Kate: Yeh, meeting up on friday.

You: God, your really going for it, arn't you!

Kate: I like him.

You: That was obvious.

Kate: So, we haven't had a catch up in a while, whats cracking?

You tell her everything you told Chaz and Ryan, only this time it was easier to tell the story. After shouting many death treats about Kayley, she told you not to worry. Easier said than done.

Kate: Have you seen Justin in the magazines.

You: No, i stopped buying them. Why, what did they say?

Kate: Oh, not much. Hes done a few concerts for about 70,000 people then, hes done a bit of sight seeing. There was a picture of him at the beverly center and there were a couple of interviews aswell. Nothing that interesting, if you ask me.

You: Ohh right, ok.

You head upstairs as you recieve a text.

TANSY, LISTEN, IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY. I WAS FOOLISH, SELFISH AND MARDY! I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID. I REALLY NEED TO SEE YOU. WANT TO GO TO THAT BIG FAIR OR WHATEVER IT IS, THATS CRACKING OFF TOMORROW? SORRY, CAL X

You sigh, wondering if you really ought to see him. You reply back telling him you dont fancy going to the 'stupid' fair.

The next morning, in the kitchen, grabbing some breakfast with Kate, your mum stolls in.

Mum: Morning girls.

Kate: Morning

Mum: Are you up for going out?

You: Where?

Mum: We'll theres a big, i dont know, fair? Its starting today near town. There's going to be lots of stalls there, as well as rides. No, not the baby ones Tansy. Do you fancy checking it out?

Kate: Yeh whatever.

You moaned. Cal had asked you to go and you turned him down, what happens if you run into him there? On the other hand, staying at home alone, wasn't very appealing.

You: Yeh, i guess.

Mum: Good, well, its already started, so we'll leave in about half an hour then?

Kate: Rightio.

As you hit the bottom step of the stairs after getting dressed, 25 minutes later, the doorbell rang. You went to answer it as you were closest. You open it and see - to your surprise and horror- Cal standing there, in his usual clothes, with a smile on his face.

You: Cal, what are you doing here?

Cal: Well, you said you didn't fancy going to the fair, so i thought we could do something else.

Dammit. You should of made it clear, that you didn't want to see him either.

Cal: Are you off out?

At that moment, your mum walks into the hall, to put her shoes on.

You: Oh, yeh family outing.

You quickly try and cover up, before your mum butted in.

Mum: Morning Cal.

Too late.

Cal: Morning Anna.

Mum: I didn't know you invited Cal along?

You: I didn't

Mum: Oh, well, do you want to come Cal?

The smile broadened across his face. Great.

Cal: Sure. Where are you going?

Mum: The fair, near town.

You avoid Cals eyes, while wanting to put masking tape over your mums mouth.

Cal: I thought you didn't want to go to the fair?

You: Last minute, change of mind.

He looks at you, obviously figuring out, that you were trying to avoid him.

Mum: So are you coming then?

Cal: Uh .. Yeh i guess.

Half an hour later, after awkward silence in the car. Your mum being herself by chatting along, trying to make conversation, while Kate sat in the front, ignoring Cal. You had, of course, told her about your argument and she had now decided she disliked him. You tried - but failed- to make conversation with him, but you had nothing to say. What could you say?

Finally pulling up into an empty space, you all got out. Crowds of people swarmed the place. Lots of music, surrounded, what used to be a gigantic field. Now, however, it was full of rides, Lorrys, small stalls, big stalls and people. Walking through, you spotted a few people you knew, you couldn't even believe people were still asking for a photo and autographs. You even came across, a group of girls, throwing insults at you. Even death threats. It was crazy. Cal did, however, stick up for you then blabbed on about how bad it was having people throwing death threats at you and telling you to be careful. Even when Justin was at the other side of the country, he still managed to be a top topic discussion. You thought about how much more fun it would be if he was here. All you needed was him to be able to have fun. He was the fun. As you qued up to buy a burger, Cal grabbed some money from his pocket, insisting that he buyed them. Kate and your mum had wondered off to look at a few stalls nearby. You had just been on a few rides, which were rather good. It wasn't all just baby ones, like your mum had said. As Cal searched his pocket for a couple more dollars, he dropped the money he had in his hand, went to pick it up and ended up knocking into a girl in front. She turned around to look at him, as he apologized.

Cal: Im sorry, i didn't mean to... Dropped my money.

Girl: Oh, dont worry about it, its cool.

She gave a girly giggle.

Cal: Thanks.

Girl: Im Ava, by the way.

Cal: Nice, im Cal.

Ava: Cool. Enjoying yourself then?

She was fairly pretty, shoulder lenght dark brown hair with green eyes. She was standing alone, not acknowledgeing your presence, as you were stood slightly behind Cal. This satisfied you. It was great to see Cal talking to other girls, for once. They carried on in conversation, until Ava got to the front of the que, then he turned to smile at you. As she got her two hot dogs, she turned to say bye to Cal with a beaming smile then stolled off, through the crowd. After that, it got a bit boring and the crowds were getting frustating. Some people who were walking in front of you, came to a hault, making you nearly smash into them. You had to try and edge around them, trying not to bash into any other people or pushchairs. It was like being on an agility course. Finally having enough of it, you ask your mum, if you could leave, after she and Kate had joined you two again. You noticed they had brought a few things, Kate's seemed to be mostly sweets. Typical.

As you headed to the car park, you walked past the group of girl 'haters' again. Luckily, you dodged them, hiding behind Kate and Cal. Reaching the car park 10 long minutes later, your mum and Cal announced they needed the loo, so they went off, while you and Kate searched for your car. In the distance you could see Cal walking back from the toilet with ... Ava. They were laughing. Then quite surprisingly, it looked as if, they exchanged numbers. Cal came swaggering back with a smile on his face.

*Please say he likes her, Pleasee!*

Collapsing on your bed later that night, feeling exhausted and thinking about the past few days. It seemed like weeks ago since you had said bye to Justin. Wonder what hes up to now? Wonder if he ever thinks about me? Wonder he if thinks about Kayley? All the sudden, guilt came flooding through you. The memory with Kayley seemed like a nightmare. How could Justin expect you to be friends? Why did he want you to be friends?

Questions filled your head. Question after Question, with answers you could only guess. Until you got so tired, you dozed off again.

Justin was standing there that deep intent look upon his face. The sun shining off his trademark hair, was blinding you. He was standing close. So close. Your stomach was flipping mentally. He was telling you, that he was going away for a while, but he'll be back in your arms, before long. You smiled at him. The sun was really warm on you. Or was it the fact that Justin was making you feel radient and hot. Something was distracting you. A person. A girl. Kayley. She was waiting in the car behind you, telling Justin to hurry up or they would miss their plane. Your stomach plunged. Why was she there? Everything went black.

Your doorbell rang. Opening it, you find Justin standing there. He was wearing his usual clothes and looked like his holiday had added a fresher tone to him. You ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. He didn't respond. He let go and stared at you questioningly. He told you that the stupid 'bet' was off, that Kayley had won and that he never wanted to see you again. He couldn't believe you would do that to him. He turned slowly away, not looking back and vanished out of sight. Dropping to your knees, cradeling your heart, tears leaked from your eyes. The pain felt like nothing you had ever experienced before. It was like a thousand knives cutting into you.

You woke with a start. Glancing around to see it was pitch black and you was still inside your room, relief swept over you. You hit the pillow again, just as it vibrated. You grabbed your phone from under it, getting annoyed with the phone company for texting at 1am in the morning. Then as you opened it your stomach flipped excitedly. The first biggest smile, you had shown all week, spread across your face. You felt like you had been waiting for this text for days. How could you possibly go to sleep now that you knew Justin was up and he was thinking about you?

=)

Fortsæt med at læse