Forest?... *Under Editing*

By Yusukiii

A guy named Alex has a weird encounter with a forest after traveling by a new road he thinks no one has ever... More

The First Trip
I Have Forgotten
Gathering People (Part #2)
Gathering People (Part #3)
The Meeting
The Journey Begins
Author's Note :v
Back to Square One
The Plan
Decision of Fault
You Trusted Me
Decision of Fault (Part #2)
Found At Last
Saving Alex
We Will Find Answers
The Hunt Begins
Forest?
Extras!

Gathering People (Part #1)

14 5 3
By Yusukiii

Yang's P.O.V

Today I was walking down the street, to work on my boring job. The same routine every single day. I was done with it, but I didn't have anything else to do, nothing else to win money for food, clothes, or anything at all.

I always went to work early so at least I could do something fun for the day, I brought a book, and my phone of course.

I was looking through my phone on Instagram and I saw a post of a picture of a book. There was a story. I read it, it was interesting, it made me remember about a weird thing that once happened to me, I thought it was all just fiction.

I read the last part of it, "I am Alex, and I hope tomorrow I will bring you some more information about this, contact me if you feel you are remembering about this forest, we will make a team to study this. If you are interested my number is ###-###-####I will be paying each one of you who joins and actually remembers something about this. Please, I need help, exploring this will be hard to do alone. Thank you for your time."

When I read that, so many memories came to me about this forest. I knew it wasn't just a dream, it was actually real!

I quickly called that number. The guy, Alex, told me he wanted to talk to me in real life, to see if I wasn't lying.

After that, I quickly called my boss to ask him if I could take my one month vacation that each employee could have. He said I could, lucky me! I hope this guy Alex isn't lying, I don't want to be poor during this "vacation" of mine.

I am excited about this, no more of the same routine every day, no more boredom but more adventure! But I am scared, I wonder what will happen to us, and how did I forget. I have so many questions! Right now I need to go with Alex, he might answer this questions for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 30 10
COMPLETED. About a weird creature of the night trying to cover it's existence, but is it that easy! A just write it monthly prompts
2.6K 166 55
Have you ever been in the woods with no way out. Scared shitless with no one to help you. Having someone in the woods by their selves is creepy enoug...
168 8 4
After two weeks in Spain and Italy, you and your friend were going to finish off your trip to Europe with a visit in rural France before heading back...
81 14 12
The body was hanging upside down in a pine tree, blood dripping down to the ground forming a small puddle of blood mixed with dirt, the light from th...