Forest?... *Under Editing*

Od Yusukiii

A guy named Alex has a weird encounter with a forest after traveling by a new road he thinks no one has ever... Více

The First Trip
Gathering People (Part #1)
Gathering People (Part #2)
Gathering People (Part #3)
The Meeting
The Journey Begins
Author's Note :v
Back to Square One
The Plan
Decision of Fault
You Trusted Me
Decision of Fault (Part #2)
Found At Last
Saving Alex
We Will Find Answers
The Hunt Begins
Forest?
Extras!

I Have Forgotten

17 5 3
Od Yusukiii

Today the weirdest thing happened!! I woke up and completely forgot about this forest I encountered!

I started doing my normal morning routine. It was afternoon already, I finished having lunch, and while I was watching tv, I felt something weird on my butt, heh, this a weird story to tell... so I looked under my couch and I saw this book, I read the book and I remembered that I completely forgot about this book or this "forest."

I remembered how weird I felt after that strange experience, and how I hid the book.

(Note to self: Hide the book where during my morning routine I will be able to find it).

I felt someone or something was watching me, and whatever it was, it was trying to make me forget about this forest. I wonder how many people knew about this, and how many people forgot after the first day.

I hope this thing watching me isn't real, I hope it's just my paranoia, or it will take my book, and I will be part of that group of people who forgot about all of this weird happenings.

(Note to self: I will be making a copy of this so people can remember)

I am Alex, and I hope tomorrow I will bring you some more information about this, contact me if you feel you are remembering about this forest, we will make a team to study this. If you are interested my number is ###-###-#### thank you.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

554K 13.7K 32
He can smell your blood and you're on the run. What will happen when the monstrous male of your species catches you? In a world where your species ha...
36 1 8
{ Updated and Redone } California in a small town called Timber Blood Hollow Winter, a human of this journal, do you dare to read their adventure's...
I Tried Od AnAwkwardNovelist

Mystery / Thriller

532 71 10
Three friends set off in the deep forest of Oregon for a weekend long hike. However, along the way they find a lost little girl, they decide take a...