Pandora Riddle - Voldemorts D...

By xchloeeex

Pandora Riddle is the daughter of Lord Voldemort and she hates Harry Potter as much as her father does. Thank... More

The Start
The Cruciartis Curse
Metamorphmagus?
The Journey + The Sorting
Fifteen Year Old Delinquent?
''Family''
Detention, Then Death?
The Seventh Floor...
Death Eater
Suspicions Already
Being Followed
Like Father, Like Daughter
Meeting Moody
Before The Match
Slytherin Vs Gryffindor
Being Suspended
A Baby?
Shouting Won't Help Now
Back To Normal.. In A Way
Trying To Keep It Secret
Department Of Mysteries
Back Home
The Effects Of Anger
The Truth Is Out
Heartbreak
The Chamber Of Secrets
Positive
Safe?..
Trying To Help
No Getting Out Of This
Oh That's Your Form Of Torture
Say Goodbye
Safia Green My Childhood Enemy
Safia 1 - Pandora 0
The Fall
O.W.L's
Bomb Shell x2
The Explanation
You Lie. I Hurt- Literally
Horcrux
Dead And Gone
Speechless
I Don't Even Think She Cares.
Prove It.
Missing
Beside The River
Mood Rings
Forgiveness
I Love You
First Date Disaster.
Elliott Blood
The end- of this book

Returning

8.5K 163 108
By xchloeeex

Draco POV 

My heart thudded a mile a minute at Pandora was holding on to her broom by her fingertips. Suddenly a bludger came into sight, it was going so fast it looked like it wouldn't stop. That's what did it, that's when it slammed against Pandora's head and she let go. She didn't struggle or scream. It looked like her eyes were shut. She lay there sprawled in a odd shape on the ground. 

The memory of her falling was haunting me as I sat next to Pansy outside her room in St Mungos. Fred, Tonks, Granger, Ron, Potter and Ginny were sat with us too. We've been waiting four hours now. Fred looked pale and scared. Tonks' hair was constantly changing from grey to blue to red to green going round in some sort of cycle, as though she might be thinking different thoughts over and over again. Granger looked terrified and has tears slipping down her cheeks. Potter was watching the ground and slowly tapping his fingers on his knees. Ron was watching Fred anxiously also looking extremely pale. Ginny was shaking while occasionally reaching over to stop Potter's tapping. Pansy was watching me with the same anxiousness as Ron had while watching Fred.

The door to Pandora's room opened and a healer walked out carrying a clipboard, we all looked up at him anxiously, hoping for good news and not bad.

'I bring good news' he said with a smile. I let out a sigh of relief. Then his expression turned unhappy; was the only way to describe his expression 'and bad'

'What's the bad news?' Fred asked in a weak, petrified voice.

'I'm very sorry but Pandora has lost her child she was carrying and we found she has some head injuries so when she wakes up she could have amnesia, causing her to lose minutes or hours of memory. Meaning someone will probably have to explain what happened to her. She also had 3 broken ribs, a broken wrist and a sprained ankle ' he said with a sad tone.

I watched Fred's eyes fill with tears but he sniffed and held them back.

'Tell us the good news' I said.

'The good news is that Pandora is in a stable condition and could wake up any minute, and I fixed her ribs, wrist and ankle successfully. You can go see her if you like but  please don't be too noisy, when she wakes up there is no doubt she will be confused' the healer said and walked down the hall, disappearing out of sight.

Fred rushed into the room first, followed closely by me.

I walked over to her wearily, her stomach was flat again. No matter what condition she was in, she always stayed beautiful. She looked peaceful. Being here watching her like this reminded me of when I came to visit her just after she went into a coma for 6 weeks at the start of the school year. 

I sat down on her left side and Fred sat opposite on her right. 

I had to admit Fred was good for Pandora, but she was just as good with me. Maybe now she's lost her baby she'll come back to me.

'She wont go back to you Malfoy' Granger said in a soft but visiouse tone.

'I never said she would, Granger' I spat.

'But I bet you were thinking it' she replied. 

I brought my finger to my lips and hissed 'shhh' in a child like way. Pandora's fingers were twitching and her eyes were opening.

She let out a groan and slowly sat up. She looked at her surroundings and her expression was building up to confusion.

'Where am I?' she asked.

'St Mungos Hospital' Fred answered as Tonks sat down next to him and the others gathered around her.

Her eyes widened 'why?'

'You got hit by a bludger in the head and fell off your broom' Fred replied.

'So that's why my head hurts' she mumbled bringing her bandaged left wrist to her head.

'You also broke some ribs, your wrist and sprained you ankle' Hermione added 'but your fixed now'

'There's something else you should know' Fred said.

'What's that?' Pandora asked.

'You- we've... lost our-'

Pandora seamed to understand what Fred meant and placed her hand on her flat stomach. A tear escaped her eye and spilled down her cheek. She was wearing white pyjamas type of clothes. 

She watched her hand land flat on her stomach. She looked up at me and whispered 'you don't need to be here, and I don't want you here' she said shaking her head slowly as tears slid down her cheeks.

'Well if you change your mind you know where I am' I said and walked out after receiving several  glares.

Fred POV

'Don't listen to his Pandora, actually I think I better follow him make sure he doesn't do anything stupid' Pansy said to Pandora, then following Malfoy out the door.

I felt like part of me had been ripped out, but that is really what just happened to the love of my life. Our baby is gone, forever. It was hard to grasp the concept. 

'Can I go now?' Pandora asked me.

'I think so, C'Mon Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and Snape are in the waiting room' I said. I offered my hand to help her up, she accepted it and stood up. She swayed a bit, so I placed my arm around her waist to support her.

'My ankle feels weird' Pandora said in a quite tone, as if on queue she slipped and fell to the floor on he backside. I bent down to help her but before I could she broke down crying and brought her knees up to her chest. 

I gave Hermione a 'help' look and she came over and kneeled down beside Pandora and rubbed her back.

'Pandora' she said softly. 

Pandora didn't respond, she continued sobbing hiding her face on her knees. I knelt down next to her now and took over rubbing her back. 

I felt a tear slid down my cheek too, but I quickly wiped it away. It hurt seeing her like that, the girl who survived several Cruciartis curses, broke many bones, been through heart break- I knew she still had feelings for Malfoy. I know feelings don't just disappear, I understand she came back for our baby. But now our baby's gone I'm scared for the reason she's crying for. Was she crying for our baby or crying because she still loves Malfoy?

I looked up at Hermione who was watching me worridly I mouthed to her ' what if she still loves Malfoy?'

She mouthed back 'exactly what I was thinking' 

I looked up to everyone and realised Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall and Snape had walked in. Dumbledore stepped forward and knelled down to face Pandora.

'Pandora' he said in a soft tone 'Pandora, I'm sorry for your loss and your's to Fred' he said turning his gaze to me. 

She didn't answer again, she kept sobbing. 

Harry let out a gasp and clasped his hand against his scar. Dumbledore looked around to see Harry with his eyes shut. There was a sudden black moving fog. Then it all came together and formed Voldemort.  

Harry, Ron, Ginny, Tonks and Professor McGonagall all pulled out their wands and pointed it at him. Voldemort stood there with now wand in his hand. He sighed.

'I'm not going to touch or kill anyone, I just came to see my daughter' he said in his high cold voice.

Pandora brought her head up and turned it, she said bitterly 'why would you want to see me, you tried to kill me remember?'

'Yes, I do remember. Very good Cruciartis curse I must say, but that is not the reason I am here' he said 'I am going to give you one more chance child, come to me or face a sticky end. You have until midnight to come up with a answer, you know how to contact me. Touch it and I'll take it you're back, if you don't then like I said before you'll come to a sticky end' he said, nodded then disapperated. 

Pandora stared at the spot where Voldemort once stood. Everyone watched Pandora. She didn't blink at all it was like she was hypnotized to watch that specific spot.

'Pandora?' I said waving my hand in front of her vision. She frowned and shook her head as more tears strolled down her cheeks.

Pandora POV

So he just basically asked me to choose between Draco and Fred. But I guess there is a possibility I could still be with Draco and stay on Harry's side but then they would all hate me or would they?

I looked at back at everyone, they were all watching me intently. I scrambled up and walked out without saying a word.

I felt like I knew where I was going but I let my feet guide me. After a few moments of walking I felt a tight grip on my wrist that was bandaged up. I hissed in pain because my dark mark was hidden underneath it.

I turned to see Snape.

'What am I going to do?' I asked in a pleading voice.

'We're going to sit down and have a serious chat about that' he said and disapperated.

I was surrounded by the walls of Snape's office.

'Sit' he instructed. I sat down opposite him.

'Now tell me truthfully, Weasley or Draco? Who do you... love more?' he asked.

Being entirely honest with myself I had to answer 'I don't know my head is messed up. I thought I loved Fred more than Draco but now I'm not sure. The way he looked at me in St Mungos it sort of won me over a bit. Then when he came I thought I might have another chance with Draco If he'll let me back' 

'Go' he said shooing me away 'Have a think for a little while and decide, you only have four hours’ he said looking up at the clock.

 I walked over to the corner and sat down in a comfy seat and before I could think two hands pulled me by my wrists and wrapped around my arms. I looked up at the face. It was Draco.

‘I know you don’t remember telling me you love Fred earlier today so go on tell me you don’t love me’ He said. I stared into his beautiful grey eyes.

I let out a small laugh ‘fuck it’ and pressed my lips against his. His arms wrapped around me tighter, pulling me even closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled away.

‘I can’t tell you I don’t love you, because I love you Draco Malfoy’ I said quite loudly. A flash filled the room I turned my head to see Safia standing there with a camera, one that records sound too.

‘I better go show this to Fred’ she said, with a big smirk on her face.

I pulled away from Draco as Safia ran out of the common room out into the dungeon. I ran to the door to see Safia and Fred standing together and both looking at the camera. Fred looked up and his eyes were filled with tears. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and a jaw on my shoulder.

‘Sorry Weasel but she loves me, not you’ I heard Draco’s voice echo through the corridor. Fred’s retort was to grab Safia and kiss her. Safia dropped the camera and kissed back. They wrapped their arms around each other.

‘Let’s get back inside’ Draco whispered. I nodded taking my eyes away from Fred and Safia.

‘No let’s go home’ I said grabbing his hand and pulling him past Safia and Fred who were still kissing and walking into Snape’s office.

‘Pandora, Draco’ he greeted us with a small, but genuine smile.

‘I have to see dad’ I said. Saying dad somehow felt natural to me.

‘Go on then’ he said indicating towards his fire place.

Me and Draco grabbed some floo powder and said Malfoy Manor.

We were in the meeting room which was full of death eaters. Funnily enough they were all smiling at me, excluding one obvious person, Bellatrix Lestrange.

‘I told you she’d return to her rightful side’ Dad said who was sitting at one of the far ends of the stone table.

Bellatrix smiled slightly when she looked down and found Me and Draco holding hands.

‘How’s school doing?’ dad asked.

I smiled and said ‘pretty bad. I want to know how you found out I was in St Mungos’ I demanded.

‘That would be because of me miss’ I heard a girlish voice announced. I looked around to see a youngish looking lady with her hand up. She had red hair and big blue eyes, she also had lots of freckles.

‘What’s your name?’ I asked ‘and how did you find out I was there?’

She stood up ‘I’m Anya Weasley miss, I found out because I am a healer and I was passing by when they brought you in, I ignored the fact that you looked like the dark lords child at first but when I saw them bandaging up your left wrist like it is now I saw your dark mark and contacted the dark lord immediately. I’m sorry for your loss also’ she said and sat down after bowing to me.

‘Weasley ‘ey?’ I asked.

‘Yes miss, but I disowned them. Filthy blood-traitors associating with muggles and mud-bloods, it disgusts me’ she said in a disgusted tone.

I noticed Barty Jr checking Anya out, I held back a snicker and turned back to dad.

‘You have to get outstanding on all of you O.W.Ls Pandora’ he said in a stern, serious voice.

‘Why?’ I asked curiously.

A small grin appeared on everyone’s faces, but Bellatrix’s again.

‘You are the future Minister Of Magic’

 ________________________________________

Hehee :D Yaay  HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE ( for those people who read this before 2011) + HAPPY NEW YEAR (to those who read this in 2011)

For those who spend the second which turns 2010 into 2011 reading this I think it's fair to say you are a very cool person :') 

I love you all :) 

Vote + Fan + Comment = xchloeeex a happy writer! :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 100 13
"If my dad could hear us, you'd already be dead, Ron." My name is Evelyn Willow Jane - or, as most people call me, Evie. I've lived with the Malfoys...
122K 1.9K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
3.3K 49 28
Evelyn-Grey Potter was the younger, less well-known sister of Harry Potter. She was only a few months old, on that fateful night in Godrics Hollow. S...
5.5K 204 20
𝐘/𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢�...