Torn Between Two (CM Punk...

By JamaBJamaica

Miranda is a new diva in the WWE. When she gets CM Punk for a trainer she thinks her life is perfect! That is... More

Torn Between Two (CM Punk &/ Colt Cabana Love Triangle)
Saying Good Bye
The Airport
Meet CM Punk
WWE
Jealous Phil
Colt Keeping Me Company
Jealous Boys
Cheaters
Don't Push Your Luck
First Day
CM Punk
Best Friend; CM Punk
GoodBye CM Punk
Colt Cabana
Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater
I Don't Like Cheaters
Different Side of CM Punk
Best Friend; Colt Cabana
Valentines Day Breakfast
Date Night With Cabana
Dinner With Colt
Surprise
The Park
End To A Great Night
Morning
Arguments
Phil's Apartment
Day At The Park
Chicago
Fights
Let ByGones Be ByGones
Airport
Airport with Colt Cabana and Daniel Bryan
Morning
AJ Lee
Talk With The Bella's
Talk With Phil
Storylines
Storylines (Part 2)
Doctor Sampson
More Then Friends?
Phil Returning?
Phil
Raw
Meeting With Vince
Fights, Fights, and More Fights
Pancakes
Making Plans
Colt <3
Movie
Getting Ready
Argument with my 'Best Friend'
Different Side Of Phil
Let's Try This Again
Argument
Love Triangle
Present Day
Colt Cabana
SmackDown
Dress and Suit Fitting
Wedding Day
Wedding Chapel
Wedding Ceremony
Reunited, and it feels so good.
Wedding?
Wedding Part Two
Confessions
Conclusion
Epilogue

I Can't Do This..

78 6 1
By JamaBJamaica

Colt Cabana POV: I walked into the dressing room startling her. You're marrying him?! You're marrying, Phil?! I yelled through clenched teeth. I watched her turn and look at me. Colt, calm down. she said. I looked at her gown. It was just like her original dress, but it had a lot more length to it. I looked back up at her. How the hell am I supposed to calm down?! Miranda, you said it yourself you hated the guy but then the next I find out your marrying him?! I yelled. Colt- No, don't even say a word.. I said in a stern voice. I watched as a tear rolled down her cheek. I hope you're fucking happy. I said slamming the door behind me.

Phil (CM Punk) POV: Ey, you know where Miranda is? I asked Cheynne. I think she's in her dressing room. she said. I nodded walking to the room. I knocked on the door. Randa? I asked. No response. Miranda? Nothing. I waited until I heard faint cries. I opened the door slowly to see Miranda with tears in her eye's. Randa..I said walking in. What's wrong? I asked rubbing her back. Phil..I can't do this. she said quietly. Can't do what? I asked. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. I..I can't marry you. she said with a sad expression. I sighed and wiped her tears with my hand. I picked her up and walked to the couch sitting down with her in my arms. She clenched onto my shirt letting tears fall. I'm sorry Phil. she said sadly. I shook my head running my fingers through her hair. You have nothing to be sorry for, Miranda. I shouldn't have rushed you into this; I know you and Colt have something going on..he said.

Miranda POV: I sighed and looked at him. My eye's landed on his arm. I realized he got a new tattoo. He tried to cover it, but I caught his hand before he could cover it. I turned his arm so I could read it. I looked up at him as I trailed my fingers over the letter's. You got a tattoo of my name? I asked with a smile. He nodded. I wear my heart on my sleeve, you know that. he said with a shrug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. You're the worst and best best friend ever. I said with a laugh. He let out a chuckle kissing my forehead. So..the wedding is off? he asked. I nodded sadly. He nodded. I took off the ring he gave me. He shook his head. No, keep it. These can be our friendship ring's. he said as he put it back on my finger. I smiled nodding my head and kissing his cheek. He pecked my forehead. Ey, I'm gonna go talk to AJ. he said. I nodded. Yeah, I have some thing's I need to sort out with Colt. I said sadly following him out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 17
Astrid is at the start of her full time onscreen wwe diva career. she wants to rise to the top as her real raw self. with the help and guidance of he...
136K 2K 37
This is the crazy love story for Dean Ambrose and AJ Lee. Dean Ambrose has a huge crush on AJ. But he can't have her since CM Punk is dating her. But...
77.9K 1.3K 53
*I wrote this in like middle school. People seem to like it so I'm leaving it up.* Katherine is new to the WWE. She os friends with The Miz who helpe...
58K 709 32
Avalon Lee and AJ Lee are both twin sisters, they do have a few differences, Ava has icy blue eyes, She's a tiny bit smaller than AJ, and Ava is a li...