AJ Lee

Colt and I pulled up to the arena and got out of our car. I looked around at the snow. Man, I hate this stuff. I said picking up some and rubbing it around in my hand. Colt laughed I threw it back on the ground and walked to get my bag out of the trunk. I grabbed my bag and followed Colt into the arena. We went our separate ways and I walked to the Divas Locker Room. I walked in to see AJ sitting there talking to Tamina. She looked at me and her expression changed. Tamina left and AJ walked up to me. I looked at her. Something I can help ya with. She pushed me. I looked at her. The hell was that for?! You stole my boyfriend! she shrieked in my face. I looked at her. What are you talking about?! She threw a magazine at my face and I looked at the cover. Are Former WWE Superstar CM Punk and WWE Diva Miranda a couple? Aw hell...I thought to myself and flipped to the article. There were pictures of Phil and I in Chicago at the park, walking his dog, and at the arena. I sighed and looked at AJ. Care to explain? she asked looking at me. AJ, I... She didn't let me finished. She punched me hard in the face. I held my cheek and looked at her. I threw her onto the ground and she backed away from me scared. I threw the magazine at her face and walked out of the locker room. I ran right into Colt. Oh I'm sor.. He looked at me. Miranda? What happened to your cheek? he asked trying to touch it. I  slapped his hand away and he looked at me. I let tears escape my eyes and I ran to the two girls locker room I knew I could trust...The Bella Twins.