Family Is Family 2

Av AmiraEgyptian95

It is about a family that faces many problems in their life, but what ever happens they stand by each other a... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (1)
Chapter 30 (2)

Chapter 10

278 12 1
Av AmiraEgyptian95

'I haven't heard from him since Kajol's useless plan' Amira said to Shahrukh when he sat next to her on the swing

'maybe he is scared of you' Shahrukh said coldly

'I don't bite' Amira said sarcastically

'I don't mean that, maybe he has nothing to say to you, I think he is ashamed that all this is happening in the first place. Actually your contradictory behaviors are the one that need to be questioned' he explained

'what do you mean?' she frowned

'I love him, no I don't love him. I am angry at him, no I am not. I want to break up' Shahrukh said sarcastically mimicking her 'what is this?'

She rolled her eyes 'I don't want to waste my time. If this isn't going to work so it is better for me to move on'

'are you letting him go that easy?' Shahrukh asked in wonder

'what do you want me to do?' Amira asked in boredom

He scoffed 'haven't you learned anything from me and Kajol? All what we had gone through had made our bond stronger not the opposite. You always asked me and Kajol to be patient and give each other a chance every time we get in a fight or something bad happens' Shahrukh explained 'I just want you to give him a chance then make a decision, I don't want you to regret your decisions later'

She thought for a moment 'you think I should call him?'

'that would be okay. Trust me if there was something wrong with the whole thing; I would be the first one stopping it, I will never let anything or anyone hurt you' he said reassuring

She bit her lower lip 'so you really think I am selfish, is that right?'

'I know that you are just scared, like all of us. That means that you care and it is not wrong to think about yourself but try not to hurt somebody else while doing so or you will then be selfish'

Amira squeezed his hand and smiled 'how are you?'

'I am adapting. Don't worry about me; it is going to take some time' he said smiling kindly then he looked at the sky 'I think it is going to rain, it is better to get inside and I am sure you have many things to finish for college' he shooed and they went inside.

Shahrukh was startled when he opened the door to his room 'I should have expected that' he said when he saw Poja sitting at one of the chairs 'ladies and gentlemen welcome to round two between Shahrukh and Poja' he said when he came in and closed the door

'I see that you are enjoying it' Poja raised her eyes brows coldly

'of course... of course' Shahrukh said, rest his elbow and leaned towards the chair which was opposite to Poja

'sit down'

'no need, I know you are leaving soon' Shahrukh said coldly

'I am here to remind you of our agreement and my warning' Poja said confidently

'and I am happy that I finally got the chance to talk to you, I thought it would be difficult and you won't listen to what I have to say'

'actually this meeting would never have happened if I didn't want to remind you of what we talked about that day at the Diwali'

'you are here anyway so listen to what I have to say'

'that would be a waste of time as everything is going the way I want but come on, I am all ears to your empty words' Poja said with a fake smile

'Abhishik and Kajol's engagement won't happen, my sister and I aren't leaving the house and the partnership with the Bachchans will be broken soon' Shahrukh said firmly

Poja burst out laughing when he finished 'you seriously need a magnifying glass to see things going around you' she said trying to stop laughing 'what made you so sure? Things are going the exact opposite way from where you want them to be. The engagement thing is already announced and everyone out there knows about Abhishik and Kajol being together, your sister is breaking up with Abhishik and you and your sister are staying with us because I don't want to break your uncle's sick heart; you will be leaving the house sooner or later if your uncle died or if you got some dignity by a miracle or something, or with Kajol being married... Are you going to bear this? I never asked you to leave and I don't care by the way, I am doing what I want but I am just saying this for your own good'

'I told you what you need to hear, that's it' Shahrukh said calmly standing properly and crossing his arms before his chest

'okay' Poja stood up 'just don't say later that auntie Poja didn't warn me'

'thanks for the useless warning, nothing is going to stop me' Shahrukh said confidently placing his palms over his hips

She was about to walk away but she retreated 'oh, before I forget. It is better not to try to make any stupid plans behind my back; I am not saying that I am not enjoying them but they will fail anyway as usual so don't waste your time' she said patting over his shoulder advising then she walked few steps towards the door

Shahrukh scoffed and Poja got surprised to his reaction, she looked back at him then he asked 'I am wondering what your punishment or revenge would be if things didn't go the way you wanted' Shahrukh shrugged in confusion, placed his hands in his pants pockets then asked again 'are you going to kill me?'

Poja came closer and whispered 'I will break you into pieces, including your silly heart' she smiled confidently 'enjoy the stay' she said and went out of the room

Shahrukh's heart was beating so fast through the whole conversation with Poja, when she left he sat down, scrubbed his face with his palms and tried to calm himself down. Yes he was scared, he had to admit. He never thought that things might go so far and never thought that he might lose his life because he just fell in love. It is not that Shahrukh suddenly loved life but what kept him alive was his sister and his indescribable love to Kajol and he knew that even if he died, Kajol will always love him and he will be in her thoughts even if he wasn't around; not because he is just being selfish and doesn't care about what would happen to Kajol after him or if her life stopped but because he knew how much she loves him. They both needed strength at that time so it is better to take it from each other.

Shahrukh took a deep breath and thought "Everyone is going to die one day and if I am going to die for my love to Kajol, so be it."

Amira was about to call Abhishik but when she looked at her phone she found a message from him, a very long one.

"Hey, I know we haven't talked for days; which is unusual. I was busy doing something and I am sorry I didn't tell you or share what I was doing with you but I will compensate you. I will see you after college and please allow me to. Away from this issue, I am sorry I never texted or called you but I had nothing to say to you, I have let you down and looked weak in front of you. Things are terrible at my house and I have been going through a lot, I wanted your help and wanted you by my side but I can understand that you are going through a lot too. And as a hint for what I will be telling you, I have sent you a photo; in case if you didn't want to see me that will increase your curiosity"

Amira read his message quietly, Abhishik words calmed her a little. She found that Abhishik sent her a photo, but she couldn't know at first what it was about as it didn't appear complete at first. She clicked on it and the full photo appeared. Amira saw a black and white photo of a young lady and she guessed that she was at her early twenties, wearing a short half sleeved dress full of flowers, she was laughing to the camera, with a curly loose long hair and she looks exactly like her.

'me and Poja are going to London for a week' Arjit announced to Shahrukh when they were at the study after Anarkali told him at his room that he wants to see him

'is everything okay?' Shahrukh asked feeling concerned

'yeah everything is fine, actually it was Poja's idea for us to travel, she said it would be good for me to chill a bit and rest'

'I am surprised' Shahrukh said calmly 'I am sorry uncle, but seriously the reason of all the troubles is asking you to rest. I find it very ironic' he said shrugging his shoulders and Arjit sighed heavily 'I am sorry uncle, but you know what I am going through'

'no I am sorry because it is me who is responsible for what you are going through' Arjit said placing his palms over Shahrukh's shoulders

'but you are the reason of where I am now and what I reached too, you have done so much to me, not just me but my sister also. I have to be thankful but from now on I need to depend on myself and find solutions for problems I face on my own' Shahrukh said kindly

'I wish I had the upper hand in this issue' Arjit said sadly feeling little

'it is alright' Shahrukh asked with a smile 'anyway, when are you leaving?'

'tomorrow, at early morning'

'have a nice trip uncle, and please try to enjoy it and forget about everything' Shahrukh said with a genuine smile 'ah, I can't believe that I won't see your wife for a whole week, I need to chill too' he said jokingly

'ugh shut up' Arjit said smiling and jokingly hitting Shahrukh's arm with a book

Shahrukh was on his way to his room when he saw Kajol coming towards him so he went towards her too.

'did dad tell you?' Kajol asked in excitement

'yeah, they are travelling tomorrow' Shahrukh said nodding

'I am so excited; we are going to spend a whole week alone, just us. No stress, no rules, no startling while kissing' Kajol said happily and winked saying her last word

'it is like winning a jackpot' said Shahrukh giving a relieved sigh

'exactly. I can't believe this is happening, I really needed some rest; mentally'

'what do you want to eat for breakfast tomorrow?'

'pancakes' Kajol said 'do you like it?'

Shahrukh shrugged 'it is okay, I have tried it once'

'well, these breakfasts and lunches will help us know each other better. I know you for so long yet I think I don't know you enough'

'but I know everything about you' Shahrukh said and winked 'now don't waste any other time and go and study'

'you ask me to study more than my parents do' Kajol said angrily

'I am saying this for your own good' Shahrukh jokingly pouted

Kajol sighed 'fine, it is only a matter of few months and I will be free just like you and Rani'

'where is she by the way?'

'I don't know; she might be in her room or with children. Is everything okay?'

'yeah. Do I talk to Rani only when there is a problem?'

'I was just asking. Okay let's go find her' she said and tried walking away but he pushed her to the way towards her room

'I will go find her and you will go back to your room to study'

'okay' Kajol said rolling her eyes and went to her room then Shahrukh walked away to go to Rani's room. He knocked the door but there was no answer. He searched for her at the living room but he didn't find her, so he headed to the kids room. He knocked nicely on the door to no wake up the kids in case they were asleep then he came in slowly. He saw Rani sitting at the edge of Meera's bed and looking silently at a story in her hand. He walked towards her and sat at the other edge of the bed so Meera became between them.

'I have looked for you everywhere' Shahrukh said softly speaking and playing with Meera's hair

'why? Is everything alright?' Rani whispered while putting down the story in her hand

'Kajol asked me the same question when I told her that I am looking for you! What is wrong with you all? Do we only talk when there is something bad?' Shahrukh whispered in anger

'okay don't be angry' Rani said sweetly

'I am sorry, but we all have been drowned in problems that we forgot how ordinary days felt like' Shahrukh whispered desperately 'why don't we go out?'

'I have just put them to sleep, Meera would feel my absence and she will wake up. Let's wait for a while' Rani explained then looked at Shahrukh who remained silently playing with Meera's hair

'are you okay?'

'I am fine. Don't worry, but are you okay?'

'no, I am worried. Preity hasn't called or posted any photos, this is so not her. Can we trust Saif?'

'I don't know but I think you are overreacting, and please don't tell me that we will call them. This is inappropriate'

'Amira said the same'

'oh, you talked'

Rani scoffed 'yeah like we always do'

Shahrkh rolled 'I don't mean that, we all talk to each other in this house'

'her mood isn't in place. Actually no one's mood is in place' she sighed 'did she talk to you about Abhishik again?'

'yeah, I talked to her and the last decision was that she would talk to him'

'I hope things work well in the end. I just got bored of everything happening around us. You are right; we forgot how happiness felt like'

Shahrukh smirked 'I can't believe that "I am" saying this, but I think we need to be surrounded by some more positive energy or we all will be committing suicide at the end of the week' he stopped then continued talking 'actually the source of the trouble is leaving us to take some breath for a whole week'

'I knew about it. It is good for all of us; I nearly fought with her before she tells me about Preity's issue'

'why?'

'we were talking about you. I can't understand why she hates you so much; no one expected that from her'

Shahrukh shrugged in confusion, placed his hands in his pants pockets then asked again 'are you going to kill me?'

Poja came closer and whispered 'I will break you into pieces, including your silly heart'

Poja's words echoed in Shahrukh's ears. He was confused of Poja's attitude, or maybe he wasn't because of her recent clear attitude towards him, he was wondering. He started thinking of what Poja might do next or what she is planning to him and Kajol. It was good for him that Poja is staying away a whole week but at the same time he couldn't trust her. This week is his chance to pass a long time with Kajol but he was sure that wasn't Poja's intention and passing that week away from house wasn't for his own good that he was sure she had something in her mind. He had to take advantage of this opportunity anyway.

'Shahrukh?' Rani called him while pushing his shoulder gently when he just kept staring at the wall in front of him; completely absent minded 'what's wrong?' she asked

'I am fine, I have a headache. I think I will go to my room and rest' Shahrukh said quietly, stood up and walked out of the room. When Shahrukh was on his way to his room, he saw Poja standing away when she came upstairs and was going to her room. She gave him the same strange look the way she did the last time Abhishik came. He felt as if she was looking at him as if he was someone else. She looked away and walked towards her room and he continued walking to his room. He came into his room and stopped at the dressing table, he picked up the brush and started brushing his hair, put it down after he finished and stood in front of the mirror for a while.

'things are going to be okay' Shahrukh said to his reflection at the mirror in a reassuring tone, then he furrowed 'Am I going crazy?' he asked himself out loud when he realized what he was doing. He shook his head and went to bed.

At the very early morning, even before the birds wake up; Poja and Arjit headed to the airport. It was Poja's idea too, she didn't want any emotions or fights before her flight because she had seen and heard enough from everyone in the house. It was a good chance to fix things with Arjit and he could focus on his health at the same time. It was also a good idea for her to bogus Shahrukh and make him think that he is out of her control and can take advantage of this week to have some time with Kajol, but he didn't know that she would come back and control everyone and move them like marionette dolls as she has been doing for a while. Poja liked making people think that they do what they want but they turn up to be doing what she wants. It was her little game.

Amira was the first one to wake up after Poja and Arjit left, or actually was the first one to leave her room as she didn't sleep and kept turning in bed all night. She sent a message to Abhishik to meet her before he goes to work as she couldn't wait until the end of the day as curiosity was killing her, she also was dying to see him but she kept lying to herself and acting strong in front of everyone. She got dressed, called an Uber and went out quickly without telling anyone.

'so this means I get all the breakfast alone' Rani said happily at the table to Shahrukh and Kajol who laughed then Shahrukh asked 'where is Meera and Shivan? Where is Amira too?'

'Shivan's stomach is upset so he won't go to school, so I left both of my kids asleep. I don't know where Amira is but maybe she has some early lectures' Rani explained

Shahrukh shook his head sarcastically 'oh yeah my geek sister' he said then asked 'but seriously, they just left like this! That's strange. Where are the hugs and tears?' Shahrukh scoffed sarcastically

'I am sure it is mom's idea' Kajol said and rolled her eyes

'just forget about everything and enjoy your breakfast' Rani said and winked at them

'bye' Shahrukh said to Rani, held Kajol's hand and went out of the dining room

Abhishik's eyes searched for Amira at the café, he could easily spot her as it was an early hour and the café wasn't crowded. She kept looking at him coming towards her then he stopped at her table. He expected her to run to his way, hug him, kiss him or even hit him but she did none of this; she just kept looking up at him silently. Abhishik sighed and sat down.

'do you want to hear a story?' Abhishik asked calmly and she nodded.

'they say that the world is a small city, but not that small' Kajol said to Shahrukh when they entered the café. Shahrukh gave her a confused look so she gestured with her eye to a table at the other door of the café, where Amira and Abhishik were sitting. They saw Abhishik stand up while Amira kept looking at him helplessly, he just walked away silently and Amira stood still for few seconds then looked at her phone, stood up and left. Shahrukh and Kajol just looked at each other and furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

'what do you think? Things doesn't look okay' Kajol said

Shahrukh sighed 'I think we need to let them solve their own problems too. We shouldn't interfere' he said then added 'if there is something serious she would come and tell me'

'you know what, you are right. I am happy that you are setting her free, it was a test for you actually and I wanted to see how you would react' Kajol said smiling 'let's sit down and order for breakfast I am so hungry'

'two pancakes and I will take coffee' Shahrukh said to the waitress 'do you want to drink something?' Shahrukh asked Kajol

'cappuccino' Kajol replied then the waitress left. Kajol leaned her elbow to the table and rest her face to her palm and just kept looking at Shahrukh silently

'what?' Shahrukh asked

'I can't believe that we are finally going out together. Is it my mom going away that gave you that chance?'

'we didn't go out before because we were always with the family, I had to travel to solve the company's problem in London and there were lots of ups and downs in our relationship'

'so this means that we only have this week?' Kajol asked in disappointment

'who said that? I can take you to breakfast and lunch for the rest of my life but try to avoid the drama back home'

'couldn't we start this few weeks earlier?'

'I wish we could but you saw what we have been going through, everything is going very fast that I am losing track' Shahrukh replied in boredom. The waitress came with their orders, placed everything on the table then left 'can we just enjoy that we are finally alone?' Shahrukh asked Kajol coldly

'okay don't be angry. I was just checking' Kajol said calmly 'forgive me but I am so excited. You don't know how much I like being with you' she said shyly

Shahrukh smiled 'I love you crazy woman'

Kajol blushed 'eat you pancakes' she said acting as if she was busy with eating

'Rani is freaking out because Preity hasn't called or posted any photos'

'it is her honeymoon for god's sake, ugh this family forgot how to chill' she said and chewed in anger

'why don't we too plan a trip?' Shahrukh said and winked

'are you under a spell? Where is Shahrukh?' Kajol asked giggling 'where have these great ideas been?'

'Shut up' he said smiling 'I always have great ideas, they just come up at the right time'

'I am grateful' she said and took another sip from her cup

'I want to tell you something. I know you might not believe me but I am feeling really optimistic, sounds weird right?'

'Something is wrong!' Kajol said and placed her palm over his forehead

Shahrukh clicked his tongue 'bas!' he said and put her hand away gently

'okay, I can understand that you now have a great position at the company and everyone knows about us. Yes you now have what you lacked before and what stopped you from taking any steps in our relationship. What makes you sure that things between mom and dad will be okay and we will "by a miracle" get married?'

'I don't know' he replied calmly

Kajol kept blinking silently trying to digest his reply then scoffed 'So why are you saying this? Why are you giving me hope? Why do you keep doing this to me Shahrukh? It is not funny anymore. You keep saying that you are feeling optimistic and things will be okay but I don't see what you see' she said in anger then continued 'not because I have been optimistic once or said that I feel or might act optimistic mean that any of us has the upper hand.... I really wonder what makes you so sure; there is nothing in your hand!'

'I am not giving you hope or saying that I see certain thing coming. I am just telling you what is going inside my head, I am supporting your thinking after all that we need to calm down a bit'

'you know what? There is no point of all this' Kajol said and looked away

'why are you saying this?' he asked kindly

'I am being realistic Shahrukh' Kajol exclaimed and he just kept looking at her quietly, she clicked her tongue unpleasantly 'I am sorry Shahrukh. Don't be sad, I didn't mean to spoil the day. Let's talk about something else'

'calm down, I am not angry. I understand what you are going through' he said kindly squeezing her hand

She pursed her lip in embarrassment 'no, I am really sorry. You are trying to cheer me up and pass time with me while I talk about things we already know and upset you'

'I can see that you want us to be together Kajol. I don't blame you for being anxious or upset. I actually would feel angry and think that your love to me has lessen if you didn't behave like this' he said reassuring 'but you passed, I was testing you' Shahrukh said proudly

'phew' Kajol said and acted like she was wiping sweat away from her forehead then she threw a napkin that was over the table at him 'how dare you use my own spells against me?' Kajol said and he laughed

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

734K 41.7K 36
The Kapoors have never had it easy. They lost too much when they were young with no one on their side to help them. But now, that they have made it b...
9.6K 350 21
Samaira Raj: An introvert and mute, only have one bestfriend Aina Qureshi, a bookworm, loves her family so much and afraid to fall in love becoz she...
37.6K 3.7K 64
Always and Forever family above all ~ Elijah Mikaelson. Story about an extended family with a little bit of crazy, little bit of loud and whole lot...
4.6K 320 18
⚠SRK - KAJOL FANFICTION⚠ Basically, an extended extra parts of Heartless Husband. Well, if you want, you can call it a sequel. It follows The Khans'...