๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ž๐ฒ / ๐‘๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ž

By jellyreddie

๐‘ฏ๐’†'๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† More

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
hey lol

๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท

1.3K 40 179
By jellyreddie

eddie tried nuzzling his face into oliver's chest, but his face fell on a empty side of the bed. he propped himself up, leaning against the wall, with his eyes still closed

he rubbed his eyes and opened them slowly, he looked towards the other side of the bed, then around the room. oliver wasn't in sight.

he reached for his phone, yawning. oliver didn't leave any notes or a text. eddie laid back down, tugging the blankets higher, covering his entire body, including his head.

the sound of footsteps and humming joined in and stopped at the door. eddie peaked, his eyes meeting oliver's.

"i made you breakfast." eddie grinned and uncovered himself. he wasn't wearing anything under the covers, he blushed, covering himself in the blankets again.

oliver understood, and gave eddie some of his clothes, telling him to go down stairs after he was dressed. eddie was handed a navy blue hoodie, boxers and shorts he had forgotten to take a couple months ago.

eddie had a small smile walking down stairs, seeing oliver slip on pancake batter. luckily he didn't fall, and get batter all over his suit. the smaller boy lifted himself onto the stool picking up the fork. oliver finished cleaning the batter on the floor and started talking.

"i asked my boss for a promotion, and he said yes." eddie's face lit up. oliver could hear eddie question without him actually asking. "yes that means i would be in a different building. you don't have to worry about connor anymore. i mean, if you still don't wanna be together that's fine. just letting you know that i want you, not him. i don't want to be only friends with you, i'm just confused because of last night." oliver cut himself off, avoiding a rant.

"that's good to hear." oliver nodded feeling a little hurt, eddie saw that and continued. "i wouldn't use you oliver, i wanted it. i still care for you, but i just need to focus on school for right now. i'm falling behind because of this." he pointed between him and oliver, taking a bite from his pancake.

the taller one's smile faded into a confused look, after realizing he was late to work. he jogged to the room for his bag, eddie picked up his plate, taking it to the sink to wash.

oliver headed back down when eddie finished cleaning his dish. eddie felt hand around his waist and a kiss on his cheek. eddie turned himself around, letting his wet hands rest on oliver's shoulders.

oliver's laughed noticing eddie was using his suit as a dryer for his hands. eddie leaned in letting oliver kiss his forehead. they both stayed in the same position which was letting their foreheads meet.

"you're gonna be even more late for work." eddie spoke up. oliver sighed and let go of him.

"you're right, i'm gonna go." eddie followed oliver to the door after retrieving his stuff from upstairs. they kissed once more, leaving them in awe.

oliver walked eddie to his car and said his goodbyes. "be safe." eddie frowned, oliver gave his a salute and walked towards his car. eddie watched oliver's car drive off, letting him know it's his turn to.

the drive home was peaceful, eddie felt a little more satisfied at where he stood. the only problem he had was the boy he lived with.

he stopped at a gas station hoping he can find mini chocolate donuts for his cravings. might as well pump gas since i'm almost out he told himself too. he parked in the nearest spot to the store, hoping he can get his donuts as soon as possible.

eddie checked the top of the station to see what his number was and ran inside. he repeatedly apologized to a man who he had bumped into when entering the store.

he heard a familiar snort and made eye contact with a curly haired blonde as the cashier. eddie ignored the mans lecture and walked up to the worker. it was fraser. the man scoffed and walked out.

"eddie hey!" fraser yelled, eddie flinched. how can someone have so much energy at this time? it's too early for this shit. eddie fakes a smile and waved. "why are you in a rush?"

"just a chocolate donut craving. always get those in the night so i came here to grab some for later." eddie leaned against the counter.

"i get those all the time too! good thing my mom owns this place. i don't get in trouble for stealing some from here. wait...don't get any ideas." fraser faked a mad face pointing at eddie.

eddie giggled but immediately stopped after seeing a man most likely in his forties stand behind fraser with his arms crossed. "get back to work fraser. leave this customer alone."

eddie recognized the man but couldn't put a finger on it. "dad this is one of my classmates, eddie." fraser smiled. the man looked at eddie, his smile turned into a confused look. eddie had the same expression. fraser frowned at both of them and clasped his hands. "okayyyy! eddie what do you need?"

eddie snapped out of his gaze, "oh shoot! yeah, let me get my things." he hurried off into the back of the store where they kept the donuts. he picked up a few and added them into a brown bag, he walked into another aisle taking mini donuts too.

fraser clapped as eddie came back. "those are the good ones too!" eddie winked and took out his wallet. fraser scanned them clicking his tongue. "that will be fourtee-"

"no charge, it's on me." fraser's dad interrupted. eddie finally remembered where the man was from.

"oh! you were the guy with the kids at the arcade!" eddie snapped his finger. the man nodded then laughed.

"yes, my name is frank." he introduced himself.

"nice to meet you!" eddie reached out to shake his hand, frank gladly shook it. fraser yawned handing eddie his bag. eddie giggled and handed him a bill. "twenty on two please." fraser nodded and typed it in.

"alright have a good day eddie." fraser grinned. eddie said goodbye to both of them, and walked out. "don't run into more people kaspbrak!" fraser yelled, eddie turned around and flipped him off, and apologized to frank for the bad behavior.

"kaspbrak?" frank questioned after seeing eddie picking up the fuel dispenser.

"oh yeah! it's like yours! what if eddie and i are twins?! you got some explaining to do frank." fraser joked poking at his dad's side.

eddie finished pumping gas and looked at the notifications he had got.

bubs 💕

bubs 💕- hey beautiful, i hope you have a good day.

bubs 💕- call me if you need anything

of course
i'll call you later

bubs 💕- alright bye love

bye

——

billy :)

billy :)- hey, i came to the cafe for some study time and i need your help. come :((

ok but i have to go home first
i'm wearing fucking booty shorts.

billy :)- where did you even stay? richie asked if you spent the night at my dorm.

don't get mad

billy :)- okay

with oliver

billy :)- WHAT?!? DID YOU GUYS FUCK?!

seen

billy :)- EDDIE!!!

I'LL SEE YOU IN TWENTY

billy :)- EXPLAIN WHEN YOU GET HERE

——

may 16, 2014

eddie swung his feet back and forth studying his biology notes, he had a test in that class. he heard students giggle, whisper, and gasp when told gossip passing by him.

eddie didn't think of it much, he was always getting stares because of his reputation. he was too focused on his notes to recognize bill's presence.

"h-hey." bill held onto his backpack straps with a huge grin. eddie looked up and smiled.

"ready for the test?" eddie reached out for bill's grasp to help him stand up.

"y-yeah, i finished g-going over my n-notes in the car." both boys walked into the entrance of the school, having a conversation of what they did last night.

eddie rubbed bill's back after hearing that his parents fought during dinner. zack denbrough was extremely aggressive after losing georgie. eddie noticed the changes in all their relationships when going over to bill's.

bill was uncomfortable seeing crowds whisper to eachother and point at them. he dropped the conversation and kept his gaze at the floor. eddie frowned at all the giggles and grabbed bills arm, walking up to a boy named bradley donovan.

donovan eyes widen and he coughed. "bradley what's going on?! why is everyone looking at me?!" eddie screeched. bradley returned eddie response with a confused face.

"you haven't seen stan's story?"

"what?" bill took out his phone pulling up a social media app, bradley awkwardly stood there. eddie leaned on bill seeing what was on his screen.

eddies heart skipped a beat. bill covered his mouth from letting any wrong response come out. bradley sneaked away and ran.

it was a video of richie on connor's lap, lazily sucking on connor's neck, stan's laugh was the only thing that can be heard in the video.

"what the fuck?!" eddie's voice cracked. bill looked around the hall and saw stan and richie talking. eddie followed bill's gazed, he felt bill intertwine their hands and pull him. the whole school stared at both boys walking to people who hurt his best friend.

eddie got that spunk bill had, he let go of bill's hand and walked faster. richie and stan turned their heads to the angry two heading towards them. "eds! he-" eddie's fist met richie's cheek, the boy stumbled but was caught by stan.

richie stood back up walking up to eddie. "what the fuck?!?" eddie scoffed.

"what do you mean what the fuck?! you know exactly what you did!" eddie shouted.

"i have no idea what you're talking about?"

"you don't remember giving connor hickeys while sitting on his lap?!"

"eddie stop. please don't. let me explain!" a tear slipped onto eddie cheek, he ran back up the hall, richie chased after him screaming for him to stop.

bill and stan still stayed in their place watching them go. stan's screamed guilt all over his face but didn't do anything. bill turned his glare to stan, he was pissed.

his jaw clenched, eyebrows knitted together. "you really thought it was funny that richie cheated on eddie? you were laughing in the video right?"

"you don't understand! please, i can explain why i was laughing!"

"you know what else is funny? we're done." stan's big brown watering eyes stared at him.

"just because richie's and eddie's relationship his ruined why does ours?"

"he's my best friend. i wouldn't continue dating someone who posted a video on social media, hurting him. fuck you stanley." bill walked away, bumping shoulders with him. he ignored stan's cries.

me rn ^ y'all i don't know what i'm doing with this story i'm sorry-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.1K 21
( completed, under editing. ) everything is blue, his hair, his pills, his dreams. reddie | ยฉ softhce
3.9K 78 19
eddie kaspbrak welcomes richie tozier (and his cat) home
67K 2.3K 17
in which they're friends with benefits. [ "we've always been friends." "just friends?" ]
5.8K 204 22
๊งStenbrough story๊ง‚ "๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’?" "๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐‘‘๏ฟฝ...