Season || P.JM ✔️𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚...

By _CupOfChaos_

"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
✨Thank you!✨

Forty-one

1K 60 4
By _CupOfChaos_

A month has passed and everyone is in for a change.

The 7 boys are out of the pack house right now getting changed while Rose and I are making our changes in the bathroom at her house.

"Oh this is going to look so good on you! Jimin won't be able to keep his hands off!" Rose bounces around in excitement.

"He already can't do that.." I mutter humorously. She giggles. Rose is helping me dye my hair a nice lavender ombré color. It's a nice representation of my eye color that combines the werewolf and vampire side of me together.

(Focus on the right side of the photo)

"I wonder what color the boys are getting their hair dyed.." Rose mumbles as she works. I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe they will match the color of their supernatural eyes like me."

Rose purses her lips and thinks. "I don't know how I would feel if Jungkook dyed his hair a golden color.. I might just die."

I laugh loudly but soon after I gasp. Rose looks at me through the mirror alarmed, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Something wrong?"

I shake my head and smile fondly.

"Just a hard kick.." I say referring to my pups. Just last week I started to feel them moving around. Jimin is obsessed with them! Every night he insists on humming or singing a song to them and placing his hands on my stomach feeling for their reactions. It's honestly the most touching thing I've witnessed.

"Aw. Pups don't give your Eomma a hard time. She's already keeping you guys safe and providing you with everything you need, no need to be brats." Rose teases and giggles. I roll my eyes and rub my stomach. It's now been a little more than 3 months.. The process is at almost 7 months. Only a month and a half left to go!

(If you were curious as to how big Seoyeon is exactly right now- yeah, anyways)

"I'm so excited.. but scared." I voice my thoughts aloud. Rose pauses and looks at me curiously through the mirror. "I can't wait to see my pups.. but.. I feel like they will become a target. Especially with Felix out there still.."

Rose clicks her tongue in disapproval. "What did we say about talking about that bastard huh?"

I pout but Rose keeps her stern look on her face. I sigh. "We don't speak of him.. But Rose he might-"

"Nuh-uh. Do I have to mind-link Jimin and tell him of these thoughts you are having? We both know he will come running here no matter what."

"No fair~ stop using him against me." I pout and Rose smirks.

An hour later

"We're home~ Where is my beautiful mate?"

I smile instinctively when I hear Jimin's voice echo through the house.

"Be right there guys!" Rose yells down the hall and rushes to my side, helping me up.

"It's the time we've been waiting for~ let's knock em dead." She giggles.

We walk down the hall and make our way to the stairs railing.

Wow..

My heart stops when I see Jimin. His hair is a beautiful silver grey that represents his wolf's eye color. It suits him so well.

Holy shit. I'd let that hit from the back any time.

'Solar!'

Well technically he already does but you get my point.

I blush at Solar's opinion. I mean.. she's not wrong.

"Someone's not sleeping tonight." Jimin's voice speaks up as Rose and I reach the end of the stairs. I gasp and smack his arm. The other boys snicker while Jimin whines but smirks.

"You're not so bad yourself." I say casually, purposely to bother Jimin. He frowns while I smile mischievously.

"I've got to say, you all look really good!" I compliment the others in the room.

Jungkook. His hair is dyed ombré from black to a dark golden color like his wolf's eyes.

Taehyung. Wow, red is his color. He also picked red which matches his eyes in his vampire form.

Namjoon. A simple and natural black. He looks nice with his natural hair. I think of it now, his black hair would go well with his supernatural emerald green eyes.

Hoseok. No, he didn't dye his hair ice blue like his eyes. Instead, he dyed it the complimentary color to blue. Orange. Someone knows his color wheel.

Yoongi. Like me, he dyed his hair a purple to match his supernatural purple eyes. Except Jimin says my eyes are a much prettier shade of purple.

And finally Jin. He dyed it a blonde! Jin has hazel supernatural eyes so a blonde would bring out the small specks of yellow.

"Thank you Luna." Jungkook bows shyly. I smile politely.

I glance over at Rose and laugh. Her eyes are trained on Jungkook.

"So while Rose is drooling over Jungkook, I'm going to prepare snacks. Anyone have preferences?" I say casually as I make my way to the kitchen. Jimin right on my trail.

"H-hey you don't have to call me out like that! Meanie.." Rose shouts embarrassed. I just shake my head and laugh along with the others as we all head to the kitchen.

Jimin watches me closely as I hunt for snacks in the cupboards. I make an 'oof' sound and hold my stomach when the pups kick me hard. Jimin springs up and hurries to me. The others who are spread out in the living room look over.

"You okay Seoyeon?" Taehyung asks, furrowing his eyebrows. I nod and smile through the pain of my pups moving around.

My stomach is bigger than normal for twins but Jin says it's probably cause they are developing bigger as werewolves. They are also supposed to grow bigger because they are heirs to Jimin's pack. The pups of the Alpha and Luna. Not to mention my body is slightly weaker due to it because I'm not a fully blooded werewolf. My vampire side is weakened.

Jimin frowns and gently caresses my stomach as I take a shaky deep breath.

"Have they been giving you a hard time..?" He asks softly in concern. I open my eyes and offer him a small smile.

"It's okay.. nothing I can't handle."

He sighs and massages my stomach. "I'm just worried.. They're only gonna grow from here and your body is already barely hanging on.." Jimin furrows his eyebrows and chews the inside of his mouth. I sigh and smile.

"I'm fine Jimin." I reassure him and cup his face. He looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes full of love. He nods and smiles, leaning into my hand.

He has a point. My stomach is already straining against the weight from the pups, also giving me backaches. It's known that vampires and werewolves are enemies, and were made to be against each other. There was also a time where the rare occasion a werewolf would have a vampire as their mate. There was only one case recorded of that vampire's pregnancy. It didn't go well. She had a werewolf, the enemy species. And her body automatically tried to fight it as if it was a disease. Unfortunately, the pup inside her won the battle and weakened her enough to where she had passed away.

It's not like she would've lived along with the pup anyways. They would've gotten executed for breaking the law.

How my parents had me? Well, my mom was the werewolf in the relationship and I guess werewolves are stronger and more tolerable to pain and diseases than vampires. Most of the time the offspring will be either vampire or werewolf.

I am both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
1M 45K 46
You turned to the girls still sitting at the table and gave them a tentative wave. The both of them instantly gave you a smile and they got up to wal...
692K 37.5K 52
"What are you doing?" I asked, and he looked at me. I stumbled back and my back hit someone. I looked up to see bright red eyes glaring down at me. "...