His Desire ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By crazywriter1116

Alina was ecstatic when she got selected for an internship in Noida's best Architecture firm- Infinite Desig... More

I n t r o d u c t i o n
C h a r a c t e rs
Sneak Peek
P r o l o g u e
Teaser 1
1◉ Infinite Dreams
2◉ The Bad Boy?
3◉ Gorgeous woman
4◉ Settling In
5◉ The Best of You
6◉ Stranger Danger
7◉ Living the Fantasy; a little
8◉ From the Past
9◉ Stalker
10◉ Day Out With a Colleague
11 ◉Sensual Fantasy
12 ◉ Professional to Personal
Teaser 2
14◉ Gift and Suspicion
15◉ He Does! Of course, he does not!!!
•Fun facts•
16 ◉A Girl like a Thunderstorm
17 ◉A Past Relationship
18 ◉Subtle Warning
19 ◉A Shocking Confession
20 ◉Sitting on Pins & Needles
21◉ Secrets
22 ◉Family & Cousins
23 ◉Proposal & Conflict
24 ◉Broken Friendships
25 ◉Date Night
Teaser 3
26 ◉Unwanted Guest
27 ◉Haider's Misery
28 ◉The Change in Her
29 ◉Trapped
30◉ Choice & Chosen
31 ◉Haider is in Trouble
Fun Facts 2 😌
Teaser 4
32 ◉ To Win Her
33◉ Abuser & Saviour
34 ◉ The Vulnerable Side
35◉ Content
36 ◉Privacy; Not
37 ◉Seduction
38◉ A Curious Case
39 ◉Toxic
40◉ Intruder & Assasins
41◉ Being Selfish or Being Human
Teaser 5
42◉ Blind Trust
43◉ Not the end?
44 ◉ Guilt
45◉ For Him
T h e S u r p r i s e

13 ◉ A Missing Friend

8.1K 432 83
By crazywriter1116

Alina cussed mindlessly as Meera's phone failed to connect again. Desperately, she glanced at the clock. It has been three hours since she had returned while Meera had zoomed off with Ronnie.

'I had warned her not to go for a stranger.'- She hurried to the couch and sat there with her palm over her forehead. She closed her eyes briefly and then dialed her number again. Just then, she heard the clicking of keys, and Alina leaped from her seat. She scurried towards the door and before she could open the door, the door flung open.

'Final—' She paused upon seeing Jessica looking at her with one of her perfectly arched eyebrows raised.

'Woah!' She exclaimed while dropping the keys into the tray placed on top of the tall shoe rack next to the door. Alina sighed loudly and dragged her feet to the couch. Jessica observed her as she walked towards her room. She stopped at the entrance and glanced at her flatmate for a moment before moving inside.

Jessica wore her PJs and casually entered the living room. She frowned upon seeing Alina sitting with her legs on the sofa and her palm over her forehead.

'Hey! Wanna have coffee?' Jessica's voice floated into Alina's ear, sounding like it was coming from a far distance. She opened her eyes and looked haphazardly. She thought for a moment and felt her head hurt. She was already so preoccupied with thoughts of Meera and all the worst-case scenarios that must be happening to her. Jessica gathered her hair and twisted it into a bun and leaned against the sofa.

'What happened?' She enquired looking intently at her. Alina shook her head and leaned forward. She folded her legs and sighed. She narrated everything that happened outside the office building.

'And now, she isn't answering her call.' Alina shrugged, showing her phone. Jessica folded her arms and shook her head.

'Silly girl.' – She paused dropping her arms, - 'Try again, I will get coffee for you.' She said. Alina was surprised by her concern. It was a welcome change. She straightened moving her legs, resting her feet on the ground, and called out to Jessica.

'I am in the balcony.' Alina wore her slippers and limped two steps before walking properly.

She walked into the balcony with the phone plastered to her ear and a thumbnail in between her teeth. The sky was pitch dark with no stars or moon. The night was slightly chilly as well and even now, the streets looked deserted with few people on the streets. Thanks to the streetlights, brightening the streets made Alina less nervous.

'Shoot! Now she has switched off her phone. Or is it someone else.' She murmured to herself. She stared at her phone screen in disbelief. Alina sighed slamming the railing and looked ahead. She stilled upon seeing the same hooded person standing in the same place as before. Alina squinted her eyes for a better look at him. His face was still not visible, and he had worn the same hoodie he had last time. She had seen him one week back and then never again. This was getting creepier.

'Hey!' Jessica called and Alina flinched nearly dropping her phone from the balcony. She turned around sharply and found Jessica entering the balcony with two cups. Alina thanked her as she took the peach round-rimmed ceramic cup. She then turned around and frowned upon seeing the man and his car missing.

'Strange.' She muttered. Jessica looked at the direction and then looked back at her.

'What? Did you call her again?' She asked. Alina shook her head, shrugging. Inside, she didn't have a good feeling about it. She had difficulty gulping the hot beverage even though it was an elixir for her. Thoughts of Meera haunted her.

Alina paced in the room, she glanced at the wall clock that was above the kitchen door. It was ten minutes to twelve and she was about to dial 100 for police. Just then, there was the sound of key and she stiffened. She turned her head towards the door and watched with a battered breath. She was fully convinced it was Mr. Agarwal here with the police and they found Meera's dead body. She clenched her phone and closed her eyes tightly as the main door flung open.

'Alina!'

She opened her eyes and saw Meera standing at the door, staring at her with a weird expression. Alina let out a breath and flashed a shaky smile.

'Meera.' She rushed to her with her arms open and flung on her nearly knocking her down. A moment later, she broke a part and checked her friend for any scratch. Then, she began scolding her to scaring her to death. Alina was so overwhelmed with feelings, anger, fear, and relief. Tears brimmed her eyes as she reprimanded Meera. Her words were cut short as Meera hugged her tight.

'I love you.' She gushed and Alina felt her shake in her embrace. She realized she was crying. Alina hugged Meera tightly as well.

'Don't do this ever again, else I will kill you.' She said strictly and Meera nodded rapidly.

After the girls had calmed down, they walked into the balcony and Alina asked her to confess everything. Meera was shy at first but Alina's threat made her vomit everything. She told her about Ronnie taking her out on a date, an evening of togetherness, and confessed that it was Ronnie who had left flowers for her.

'He likes me, and he wants to spend more time with me. Finally, a man who is interested in me.' Meera gushed. Alina smiled but she wasn't excited. She glanced at Meera and then looked away.

Alina was never interested in getting any man's attention but now seeing a girl like Meera feeling so special, she felt envious.

'I am happy for you.' She patted her shoulder and then suggested they should sleep. Meera was drowned in so much enthusiasm that she couldn't sleep and kept gushing about Ronnie.

Alina heard for some time before shutting down Meera's voice. Her thoughts went to Mikael. The whole day she had spent with him and even today the ride home with him, it was a silent one, but a pleasant experience. She sighed. Slowly, she moved her hand and looked at her palm. He had held her hand a little longer than he should have. Should she consider her day with him as a date? Alina turned to her side, Meera's voice now seemed to be muffled, she wondered how it will be to have a man in love with her.

'If Meera can find a man to love her then why not me?' She thought to herself. Then, she shut her eyes and took a deep breath.

'No! Alina, focus on your career. You will find a man, eventually.' She reminded herself about her ambition to be rich and famous.

'Once you are rich, Alina. Then, you can get any man. Even Haider Minhas Zaidi.' – she chuckled, - 'Haider Minhas Zaidi. That is too much fantasy, darling.'

'Are you even listening to me?' Meera whined.

'No, now sleep.' Alina called over her shoulder, not even bothering to look at her. Meera gasped. Alina smirked and closed her eyes, soon drifting to a deep slumber.

▪⎯⎯⎯∞⎯⎯⎯▪

Banerjee showed Alina in the Boss's cabin. It was empty and when Banerjee left, she felt vulnerable. She clenched her fists and looked around. The entire cabin was of glass but all windows except the one facing the sky and the city were covered with binds. Alina looked ahead and in front, there was a canvas with an elaborate design drawn on it. Right behind it was a large hall of fame that hung lots of Haider's achievements and trophies. She walked towards one of Haider's portrait. He stood holding a trophy and smiling at the camera. Alina smiled raising her hand and ran her fingers over the glass. He looked even more handsome when he smiled. Usually, he looked strict and intimidating but he had a very childlike innocent smile.

A cough made Alina shudder, quickly she retracted her hand and turned around. She gulped looking at Haider standing at the door. Slowly, she lowered her head. He smiled, admiring her for a moment, and then walked towards her.

'Come, Miss. Alina.' He said and she looked up. He pulled out a chair for her. She blinked at him and took slow steps towards the chair. Haider walked around the desk and sat down after Alina was seated. Not once he moved his gaze from her. Again, she felt uneasy under his intense gaze. She wished she could ask him to stop staring. He exhaled deeply and reached out for the landline phone. Alina held her breath as she watched him.

'One coffee and the usual for me.' He ordered and placed the landline down. Alina pressed her lips, tugged her pink blazer closer, and shifted in her seat. Haider smirked watching her intently as he leaned in his chair. He raised his hands and entwined his fingers.

'Relax, Miss. Alina.' He said. His husky velvety voice was arousing also it sends a shiver down her spine.

'I am fine.' Alina replied leaning closer to the desk and holding on tightly. 'Why—why have you called me, sir?'

'Haider. I hope you remember.' He pointed out and Alina sat numb for a moment. She cleared her throat and gave an awkward nod. Haider let out a breath and stood up. Her head shot up and she flinched back. Why the hell was she so scared of him?

With his towering figure, intense gaze, stern expressions, mysterious nature he has an intimidating aura around him, but he hasn't actually done anything.

Haider cleared his throat, buttoned his ivory coat as he walked around the table. Alina stiffened as he leaned against the chair next to hers. Slowly, he inched closer and she kept eyeing him from the corner of her eyes. She could inhale his cologne and felt Goosebumps.

'This is for you, Miss. Alina.' He dangled a key that had a dull keychain. Alina turned her head and frowned.

'What is this, si—Haider?' She shrugged. Haider smiled and leaned. She inhaled sharply feeling the fabric of his cloth touch hers. She lowered her gaze and noticed him place the key next to her hand on the desk.

Haider took a step back, - 'Keys to your new scooter'. He said. Alina almost slipped from her chair. She stared at him with her eyes wide and mouth half-open.

'My what?' She managed tospeak in a shocked, cracking voice.

Alina, be careful about what you wish. You never know it might come true,

And you might not like it. Also, stop being judgemental and be happy for your friend *Angry face*

So, guys. How was the Chapter? Drop your thoughts in the comments, my lovelies *muaah* *muaaah* and Stay tuned for the next update *lots of smiles and hugs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 19.2K 67
Book II Broken and lost, Liana moved all the way to Seattle to become the Manager in her best friend's New Cafe . Opportunity flooding her way is ove...
173K 5.8K 33
No one ever noticed Adrianna Willsion. She is what we call a typical nerd. She have a typical high school life. She got bullied by queen bee of the s...
309K 10.3K 34
Morana Alistar is CEO and founder of a large company that took over the world. But she is nearly anonymous as she doesn't speak, she has her close fr...
1M 23.5K 43
"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my wrist. I tried to free my wrist but no av...