The Life Of A Lycan Princess

By KPOPxBooks_4life

A girl was left on a doorstep when she was only a baby. When she was found by the owners of the house there w... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE: INTRODUCING SKY
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCING HUNTER
CHAPTER 2: INTRODUCING JACOB
Thank You
CHAPTER 3: SKY'S BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 4.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 4: FINDING AMELIA
CHAPTER 5: READY OR NOT, HERE WE GO
CHAPTER 5.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 6: AMELIA IS HOME
CHAPTER 7: MEETING HUNTER
CHAPTER 7.5 (EXTRA)
CHAPTER 8: HUNTER'S HOME
CHAPTER 9: JELOUS OR CRAZY
CHAPTER 10: DINNER TIME
CHAPTER 11: GOODBYE, FOR NOW
CHAPTER 12: WHAT THE HELL
CHAPTER 13: DON'T DIE ON ME
CHAPTER 14: HOSPITALS SUCK
CHAPTER 15: WE MEET AGAIN
CHAPTER 16: LOSING HOPE
CHAPTER 17: THE LUNA'S SECRET (PART 1)
CHAPTER 18: THE LUNACS SECRET (PART 2)
CHAPTER 19: DONT HATE ME BROTHER
CHAPTER 20: ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL GET ANSWERS
CHAPTER 21: HEALING THE ALPHA
Authors Note
CHAPTER 22: WORKING THE WORDS OUT
CHAPTER 23: HOPE FOR ME AFTER ALL
CHAPTER 24: PLEASE WAIT FOR US
CHAPTER 25: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 26: THE TRUTH COMES OUT (PART 2)
Authors Note
CHAPTER 27: UNDERSTANDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 28: UNDERSTANDING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 29: SO ARE WE GOING TO TALK
CHAPTER 30: INTRODUCTION TO THE PACK
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 31: THE WEDDING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 33: THE PROPOSAL
CHAPTER 34: COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 1)
THANK YOU!!
CHAPTER 35:COMING BACK WITH NEWS (PART 2)
CHAPTER 36: THE SURPRISE
CHAPTER 37: THE ATTACK
CHAPTER 38: THE DARKNESS CREEPS IN
CHAPTER 39: THE BROKEN BOND
CHAPTER 40: WHO IS HE
CHAPTER 41: FINDING THE TRUTH OUT
CHAPTER 42: FUTURE PLANS
THANK YOU!!!
CHAPTER 43: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 1)
CHAPTER 44: DO WHAT'S RIGHT (PART 2)
CHAPTER 45: REMEMBERING (PART 1)
CHAPTER 46: REMEMBERING (PART 2)
CHAPTER 47: WE'VE FOUND HER
CHAPTER 48: STARTING THE PLAN
CHAPTER 49: THE PLAN IS WORKING
THANK YOU!!!!
CHAPTER 50: THE PLAN WORKED?
CHAPTER 51: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 1)
CHAPTER 52: AND THE FIGHT BEGINS (PART 2)
THANK YOU!!!!!
CHAPTER 53: WHOLE LOT OF WEREWOLVES
CHAPTER 54: BEING WELCOMED BACK
CHAPTER 55: THE TRUTH OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 56: HOME SWEET HOME
THANK YOU!
CHAPTER 57: OPENING OUR GIFTS
CHAPTER 58: STAR'S TRUTH
CHAPTER 59: ROSABELLA MEETS THE PACK
EPILOGUE: PART ONE
EPILOGUE: PART TWO

CHAPTER 32: THE WEDDING (PART 2)

867 33 6
By KPOPxBooks_4life

Sky's pov:

2 WEEKS LATER

We are now finishing setting up the last bits and pieces for the wedding, however, the boys seem to still be slightly hungover. Normally alcohol wouldn't us but they ordered some special alcohol that will be able to get them drunk. They said it is expensive so it's only for special occasions, and a wedding is a special occasion. Jacob had to stick with the regular alcohol though as no one knew what would happen if a human had any of the special alcohol.

Looking around at everything, I'm surprised by how well everything has turned out.

(THE ARCHWAY OF WHERE THEY WILL STAND TO GET MARRIED)

(GIFT/CARD TABLE IF ANYONE WANTED TO GIVE THEM SOMETHING)

(THE TABLE AND DECORATIONS FROM TWO DIFFERENT ANGLES)

Once I see everything is done and ready I head inside to get myself ready and make sure everyone else is sorting themselves out as well, but also to make sure that Abigal isn't overthinking or stressing over anything.

"Hey, everything okay in here?" I ask as I into the room.

"Yeah, can you just check on the girls for me as I've got to get my hair and makeup done." Abigal asks me.

"Will do."

I walk into the living room and see Amelia and Ella in their beautiful flower girl dresses.

(THE FLOWER GIRL DRESSES)

(AMELIA'S HAIR AND MAKEUP)

(ELLA'S HAIR AND MAKEUP, IGNORE THE BLACK FLOWER HAIRBAND)

"Hey girls, what are you doing?"

"We are playing with our dolls." Amelia says. "Is it almost time for the wedding?"

"Almost, I'm going to go and get ready now so behave okay. Look after each other please and if you need any help with anything just shout for me, okay?" I tell them.

"Okay." Amelia says at the same time as when Ella nodded and smiled at me.

I left them to start getting myself ready. Me and Chloe are bridesmaids along with Callum's mate, Zoe. So we are all getting changed into the same dress and helping each other with our hair, as well all just want it straightened. Once we are done with that a lady comes up to us and puts a little bit of makeup on our faces, but we stick with the natural look.

(THESE ARE THE BRIDESMAID DRESSES AND THE FLOWERS THAT THEY ARE HOLDING LATER ON)

(SKY'S HAIR AND MAKEUP - TO HELP GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT I MEANT)

(CHLOE'S HAIR AND MAKEUP - TO HELP GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT I MEANT)

(ZOE'S HAIR AND MAKEUP - TO HELP GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT I MEANT)

Once we are done we turn towards Abigal to see if she is almost done yet or not and if she needs help getting into her wedding dress.

"Wow." Chloe says.

"Girl if I didn't have my mate, and you weren't just about to marry yours, I would try and get with you." Zoe says, causing us all to giggle.

(ABIGAL'S MAKEUP)

(ABIGAL'S HAIRSTYLE)

"Okay, time for your dress." I say, and we all start smiling and clapping, starting to get excited.

(ABIGAL'S WEDDING DRESS WITH HER BABY BUMP)

(ABIGAL'S WEDDING FLOWER BOUQUET)

"I'm going to go and make sure the boys are ready and get the little ones prepared and make sure everyone is ready for us to begin." I say and then walk out the room and start looking for the boys, especially my mate.

I soon find them in the living room, looking after the girls. Scott was on the floor and playing with them. James, Trevor and Callum are sitting on the sofa and Hunter is standing next to Jacob, helping him calm down.

(JACOB'S SUIT)

(SCOTT'S, TREVOR'S, JAMES'S AND HUNTER'S SUIT)

"Stop being so mean, if Ken wants to go and meet other people instead of Barbie, then just let him go and meet other people. Stop being so bossy." I hear Scott say and see him stick his tongue out at James.

James just stared at him, without saying anything.

"What?" Scott asks, unsure as to why James keeps staring at him.

"Nothing.......nothing." James says, getting quieter when saying the second word.

Scott and James keep staring at each other for a few minutes until Scott goes back to playing with the girls.

I turn towards Hunter and Jacob again and see Hunter pat Jacobs shoulder and smile at him, Jacob returns the smile and then takes a deep breath and straightens his suit. Hunter then turns and sees me, making his way towards me.

"Hello, love." Hunter says, kissing me on the lips.

"Hey." I say, smiling at him and cuddling into his chest, enjoying his warmth.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm good. Can you and the others help make sure everyone is ready so we can start the wedding soon?" I ask. "The other girls are almost done, they are just making sure Abigal is perfect."

"Will do." He responds, taking a whiff of my scent from my neck, then kissing my head and telling the boys what to do.

"Okay girls, time to stop playing, time to get you all ready." I say.

-----------------

After the wedding, we all go inside the hall for the meal and music. The cake is near the table which the bride and groom will sit at.

(THE WEDDING CAKE)

"Hey Abigal, can I take a look at your ring?" I ask once everyone has been seated.

"Yeah, here." She says, showing me her hand, pulling Jacobs hand with hers.

(JACOB AND ABIGAL'S RINGS)

"Wow, they are beautiful." I say, admiring the rings.

"Have you guys thought about your honeymoon yet or not?" Chloe asks.

"We think its best if we wait until the little ones are born first and then have our honeymoon as Abigal can't do as much when she is pregnant and we want to focus on our home as well. To be honest I just want to make sure everything goes okay with the pregnancy. " Jacob tells us.

"Makes sense." James says.

Soon food is served and no one is talking while eating as the food is just too good.

Once everyone is finished and the music is playing, people start to get up and dance.

"Would you like to dance?" Hunter asks me, bowing slightly and sticking his hand out.

I place my hand in his and stand up, following him as he pulls me onto the dance floor. When we start dancing Hunter pulls me as close as he can a d then starts to ask me some more questions.

"Do you ever want to get married, or do you just want to stay together without getting married? Did that make sense?"

"Well obviously I want to stay with you for a very long time, forever if possible, and I don't know about marriage, I have never really thought about it, but if it is with you I will gladly give it a go." I tell him.

"Really?"

"Yes, really." I tell him, laughing under my breath.

"What about pups?"

"What about them?" I ask.

"Do you want to have any... with me?"

"Of course I would." I tell him.

"Well, how many would you like?"

"I don't mind, to be honest, as long as you are with me I don't mind what happens in life, because you are the main reason I'm living my life as happy as I am, so I never want to be apart from you." I say to him.

Hunter's pov:

I'm speechless. I don't know how I can respond to her. All I do is just place my hands on her face and pull her into a kiss, not caring who could see.

When I slowly pull away from the kiss, Sky's face is bright red and she quickly puts her face into my neck and hides as much as she can in my body. I laugh at her and she slaps my chest lightly, laughing along with me.

Now all I've got to do is find the right time to get down on one knee and ask her the question I've been longing to ask this whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think.

F.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
4.5K 171 35
One day An being the most curious human walks to far from home landing her into an unknown part to humans. Will her curiosity get her in danger? What...
330K 15.3K 29
Wolf pack laws are strict and always followed, no matter what the circumstance. Within these pack laws contains the most important pack law: If the o...
423 37 28
Sky has been told all her life, lies. She is a brave person, and she will do anything to protect who she loves.~~~~ Sky eventually figures out about...