❣︎𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑌𝑒𝑡 𝑆𝑙�...

De dwightkshrutefr

Don't you hate it when your brother's best friend is hot and Josh Richards? Yeah? Welcome to Nessa Barrett's... Mai multe

| Disclaimer |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| Cast |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| Change |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 : Wedding Day |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| A/N |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| A/N |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
New Story
| Bonus : 1 |
| Bonus : 2 |

| 39 |

3.7K 60 27
De dwightkshrutefr

                            —————-
This chapter is dedicated to Z-sstories because gurl never failed to bring up my mood with her comments. She always reacted to whatever the crap was going on in this story😂 and I loved reading it... so thank you! for being a day one, I luv you :)))

•• a/n••
Just in case you didn't know:

En route: is a location that people take stops while traveling. It has stores but is known for a stop that has common food when people are travelling...
                           —————-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WE GOT READY to start the long drive ahead of us. Lucas thought it would be better we drove together so we could take turns driving. And by take turns, it will be between them and maybe Jenna because 'I can't drive'.

Over the past couple of weeks, I had a strong feeling them three were hiding something from me. And it clear with the way they acted around me, but I tried not letting it get to me.

It was hard, I felt like weird sometimes because they suddenly stopped talking when I entered the room.

I didn't mean to be a drama queen, but that never feels good. This one time, they were all looking at a gigantic piece of paper that was a blueprint, but scurried it off when I entered.

Was I paranoid?

Its currently 4 am on Thursday, because it's a long weekend. It would take 13 hours so the boys had to wake us up really early.. which was impossible.

The first shift was for Josh, and with that, I sat in the front with him. He sipped his coffee which, we had a lot of to last the designated drivers.

Josh and Lucas packed a lot of stuff for the ride, and tossed me and Jenna the blankets for the ride. I snuggled in it as I wore Josh's oversized sweater and my warm joggers.

Jenna wore a sweater, which I'm sure she wants me to think is hers— but I bought it for Lucas.

I lightly laughed at that. With that, she wore grey sweats. Luke wore a shirt with grey sweats. And Josh wore a shirt with sweats as well. Needless to say, we were comfortable.

I snuggled into the side of the seat holding the blanket tight as I saw Josh watching me from the corner of my eye. He grabbed my hand and fixed our fingers together.

Luke and Jenna, who didn't care about seatbelts or police catching us, were snuggled together as she was laying on his half up chest.

I fell asleep at 4:10 and next woke up at 6:00 am.

I would have slept longer but we took an en route for a quick food break. Not many people were there considering the time, so it was quite for us.

We ordered foods from all different restaurants and met at a place in the centre of a plaza's food court which we had planned. I was now fully awake as were the others.

We sat down comfortably and started eating. There was extremely loud laughter and I could feel people looking at us, but we didn't really notice.

We soon got back on the rode.
-
-
-
- 6:40 AM
-
-
-
Josh and I were now seated in the back as Luke and Jen were in the front. Music played and there was chatter between the other three but I dozed off to sleep in Josh's arms.

I woke up every once in a while but Josh playing with my hair the whole time made me feel so amazing in his arms, I fell asleep over and over again.
-
-
-
- 8:40 AM
-
-
-
Somehow, I was from the back to the front with Josh driving. I was finally getting energy to open my eyes. The sun was now already up and taunting me to get up as it flared into my eyes.

Josh gave me his sunglasses and I feel asleep a little more. Wait how the hell am I this sleepy?!
-
-
-
- 10:30 AM
-
-
-
We get off at another en route and ate there with the place very crowded. It took us a while to get our food due to the mad rush there, so we decided to eat in the car, since we would be wasting a lot of time waiting for a table here.

Jen, Josh and Luke were all still sleepy and they finally stopped joking about me killing them and letting me drive. Although they joke about it, I actually drive good and I'm not just saying that because they piss me off.

I was driving with my One Direction playlist that had songs from also Harry's albums, Louis's album, Liam's album, Niall's album, and Zayn's album.

I sang along to every song, trying to be quiet was hard though. I had to make sure I didn't wake up the others.

They all woke up soon and we pulled over to use the bathroom. Jenna switched with Josh and sat in front with me as the boys slept in the back... not five feet apart because we were in a car.

Me and Jenna listened to music, played trivia on the radio, listened to music again, and talked about her relationship with Luke.

Sadly, she was too scared to say I love you. I mean I was there, just a couple months ago, so I wasn't one to judge, I felt what she felt.

But it doesn't take a magic crystal ball to tell that Lucas was in love with her, and deep inside, she must've known that.
-
-
-
- 12:00 AM
-
-
-
All four of us were now completely awake and enjoyed each other's company. We laughed a lot and had a good time.

Then Josh and Luke switched with Jenna and I. They were in the front, talking, as Jen and I were conversing separately.

As we were talking, my phone rang loud, and since the bluetooth was still connected, it was answered on the car's speaker.

"Hey Nessa, I need to talk to you, so make sure your not on speaker when you listen to this," My mom spoke from the other line.

"Sure one second," I say trying to disconnect.

Josh, Luke and Jenna tried to steal my phone to listen, but I soon got my mom off of speaker.

"I'm not on speaker anymore," I say and roll my eyes at the others.

"Dear I have to talk to you about Jason," she says.

My mood immediately drops, I hadn't heard from him since he met me a few weeks before my wedding. He was convinced we should elope, and I was shocked he would think I would agree.

"Is everything alright?" Josh asks and I simply nod.

"Go on mom," I say.

"Did you two, have a thing going on?" She asks.

I clear my throat. "Why do you ask mom?" I ask confused.

"I was on the computer in our house and your email was still logged in. A notification popped up and I tried closing it, but it increased the size. I didn't meant to snoop but it was a message saying 'I miss our time together' from Jason." She says with an obvious nervous tone.

"I stopped that way before the.. marriage," I whisper in the phone.

They all look at me confused but I didn't want to tell them any of this.

"I would never do such a thing mom, I meant everything I said in the restaurant," I say.

"I knew that dear, I know how much you love Josh, but I just didn't want to be surprised if it were to be true." She says and I smile.

"No need to worry mom," I say.

"Anyway, safe travels, I'll see in a couple of days, and we'll go shop for the occasion!" She squeals.

"Occasion? What occasion would we be shopping for?" I ask looking at Josh who shot me a confused look.

"Oh just you being in love dear, anyway I have to go, drive safe!" She says.

"Thank you, bye mom," I say and end the phone.

"What was she talking about?" Jenna asks.

"Nothing,"
-
-
-
- 1:00 PM
-
-
-
They finally stopped grilling me about my mom's mysterious phone call and we enjoyed the rest of the ride listening to music.

I was now in the front with Josh, who just started his driving shift. Our hands were laced together and I smiled every time his grip around it tightened.

"Let's play a game," Luke says and I nod.

"Yeah I'm bored," I say.

"What game?" Josh asks.

"Uh how bout finishing song lyrics," Jenna says.

"You two would demolish us in that, let's be a little reasonable here Jen," Josh says sticking his tongue out to Jen.

The two always took any chance they could get to annoy the crap out of each other. And if this is considered flirting to you.. well then your either as high as a kite, or have read too many of those types of Wattpad stories.

"Oh come on just play," I say.

"Well Josh has a point, it's unfair." Luke adds.

"Okay how about teams, each round we send in a different person. Jenna and I in one round and you two in the other," I say and Josh nods.

"Jenna can you pull up the video." Luke asks and she nods.

We played the game until Josh and Luke gave up.
-
-
-
- 2:45 PM
-
-
-
We had another stop for food and got back on the road, continuing our journey.

Luke was now driving with Jen in the front. Josh and I were currently throwing popcorn in each other's mouths, and I was failing at it— miserably.

"Ugh Ness, come on your better then this!"
Josh groans in frustration.

"Nope, she's not," Jenna and Lucas both says simultaneously.

"Wow thanks guys, I love you," I speak sarcastically.

"No worries," Jenna says and Lucas seconds that.
-
-
-
- 4:00 PM
-
-
-
I was feeling sleepy again, so fell asleep with Jenna in the back beside me. She feel asleep a little before me.
-
-
-
- 6:10 PM
-
-
-
I could barely open my eyes, but saw Josh carrying me into the cabin. As from what I remembered, this place was my favourite.

It was cozy, and warm, and I loved hanging around it. A couple years ago, my parents let me decorate it, so I had an amazing couple of weekends here with Jenna, who was keeping me company.

It had a total of four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a extremely large backyard, a front yard, a study, a wine cellar, and a winter room.

That was basically a room with a fire place that we did s'mores on.

Josh took me to the room that we had picked for us, and placed me on the bed.

I woke up half an hour later and decided to go downstairs. I changed from Josh's hoodie to a crop top of mine since it was a really good weather.

I went downstairs to see Josh and Luke yelling at the tv.

"Okay, before dinner is ready.. want to go for a swim?" Luke asks.

We all nod and get changed.

The water was cold but it felt nice in the sun. We swam for what felt like forever but it was a great time spent.

We had food as soon as we left the pool, which was weird because we were still wet, but we were all starving.

After dinner, we all went to change. Josh and Lucas took quick showers whereas Jenna and I washed the chlorine out of our hair.

After I got out of the shower, I put on a hoodie Josh gave me and my sweats. My wet hair was now out of the towel, soaking on to the hoodie.

We all met downstairs in the winter room and turned the fire place on. We made s'mores over it and watched as the sun went down.

I didn't think I would sleep after all the sleep I got today, but a while after Josh and I started watching tv up in our room, I fell asleep in his shirt, in his arms.

••a/n••

Heyo wassup my g's! Thank you for all the love your showing my story! I love you guys!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
       ~ dwightkshrutefr

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

167K 2.2K 61
Hey everyone not the first story I have ever written but the first I have posted I will try and update every day-x This story is about a girl who li...
3.4M 104K 60
some people say that the most important things in life cannot be seen or even touched; they are felt with the heart. in that case, ethan didn't feel...
134K 2.8K 30
In which two people who hate each other go on a road trip with their friends.
26.5K 776 21
SEQUEL TO ROOMMATES The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they're watching their whole world fall apart and they can't do anything else but...