Season || P.JM ✔️𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚...

By _CupOfChaos_

"You lied to me! Tell me.. how did you do it, witch." He growled as he held me against the wall, choking me. ... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
✨Thank you!✨

Forty

1K 58 7
By _CupOfChaos_

(If you're uncomfortable with intimate scenes then just look out for the _ and skip until you see the ʕʔ)

I wince whenever I pass that specific room. I can hear the whimpers and cries from Rose. It's been a few days since Jimin bit her.

"I feel like I'm getting burned alive from the inside out!" I hear her shout. I can also hear Jungkook helplessly whimpering. It's painful to see your mate in distress. You will feel their pain too if you have sealed the bond but in Jungkook and Rose's case, they have not.

I sigh and limp away from the door to the kitchen, greeting Jin, Namjoon, and Tae.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jin asks, immediately noticing my pained expression. "Does something hurt?"

I shake my head. "I just can't stand to hear her in pain.." I sigh as I carefully sit down in a chair.

"I'm sorry you have to witness that.. we know how close you two are. Hoseok isn't doing too well either." Namjoon voices out of sympathy.

That's right, Hoseok. He left the pack house and is staying at Rose's house cause 1. He can't bare to hear his sister in so much pain and 2. He isn't exactly welcome at the Coven.

Jin places a plate of assorted fruits and almonds in front of me. I smile excitedly and thank him with joy. Taehyung watches as I happily munch on an apple slice.

"What?" I ask slightly irritated. Taehyung puts his hands up in defense and chuckles.

"Nothing, Nothing. I'm just noticing how you look.. Hmm healthier?" He attempts to choose his words carefully. I narrow my eyes.

"Are you saying I looked sickly before?" I growl lowly. Taehyung shakes his head, his eyes widening in fear.

"Nonono! You've always looked beautiful. I'm just saying you look even better!" He blurts out to save himself. I huff in annoyance and stand up, leaning on my chair for support. Jin walks in, looking at me in confusion.

"Seoyeon? You didn't finish? I thought you liked fruits?" Jin walks over to me as I frown in response.

"Of course but Taehyung's being a butt and insulting me." I pout, causing Taehyung's heart to race in fear as Jin glares at Tae and growls.

"No I'm not! I swear hyung! I'm just trying to compliment her! Wait! Hyung stoooop!" Taehyung's voice fades out as he runs away from Jin. Namjoon laughs in enjoyment.

"Looks like you aren't the only one people are scared of." He mutters humorously.

"Hmph." I huff as I sit back down and finish my food.

~~A week later~~

"Finally!" I exclaim happily as I lay on the examination table. Jin smiles at my reaction and puts his equipment away. He checked my ankle and confirmed that it's now fully recovered!

Not only that but Rose is fully transformed!

"Come on Rose just undress! I'm not looking! Trust me when I say you don't want to do your first shift while still wearing your clothes!" Jungkook's whines could be heard from nearby. I chuckle as I stand in the field with Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Tae, Yoongi, and Hoseok. We all were planning to go for a run together.

Jungkook huffs and appears before us with a frustrated expression. "Luna.. could you go help her instead? She won't let me.." he pouts. I click my tongue and chuckle.

"Don't take it personal Jungkook, most females aren't as eager to show off as you males." I tease, referring to his incident last time in front of Rose. I hear snickering from behind me as I walk towards Rose's direction.

"Rosie~? Having trouble getting undressed now are we?" I tease as she comes into my sight. She huffs.

"Sorry Seoyeon I'm just nervous."

"Don't be! Now get undressed. I'm standing right here and if you have trouble shifting, I'll talk you through it." I offer her comfort as she nods.

I turn my back to her and hear her clothes falling to the ground.

"Uh.. Seoyeon?" I hear her voice speak up cluelessly.

I chuckle. "Relax your muscles and get in tune with the surrounding sounds of the woods. Imagine your body shifting into a beautiful wolf."

Next thing I hear is a low growl, I turn and smile to see a brown-ish grey wolf with light colored amber eyes.

"Aw Rosie.. you're so beautiful! Let's go show you off to Jungkook." I giggle happily and lead her towards the opening. The 7 men turn their heads to look at her and they smile, except Jungkook who looks like he's been put in a state of shock.

"Shut your mouth kook, your fleas may jump in." Taehyung remarks. Jungkook snaps his jaw shut and glares at Tae.

"I don't have fleas!" He whines. I chuckle and take a step back.

"Rose get used to your paws. I'm going to go shift now." I announce and turn.

"Yah! Wait for me! Seoyeon~" I hear Jimin whine and sprint after me. I chuckle when I feel his arms catch me, kissing my neck as we enter the shade provided by the trees.

"I'll guard.." he says quietly into my ear and let's go of me.

"Like always." I scoff jokingly. I slip out of my shirt and pants, leaving me in just my panties and bra. I turn when I hear a groan from Jimin's direction. I blush when I notice him watching me.

"What? Am I not allowed to admire what's mine?" He smirks. I scoff and continue to take off my under garments.

I gasp when I feel his warm skin against mine. I glance back and blush realizing that he is fully undressed. He looks at me through hooded eyes.

"Jimin.. what are you doing.." I hiss quietly, controlling my hormones.

_

"Hmm.. I don't know.. what you think I'm doing..?" He teases. I suck in a breath when I feel him grope my ass. He turns me around to face him. His eyes are filled with mischief and lust. Roughly, he takes himself in his hand and rubs against my womanhood. I gasp and grip his forearms.

"Jimin.. they aren't far away.. they might hear.. and we a-are in t-he m-middle of the woods.." I stutter as he grinds against me.

"Hmm.. I don't know about that." Jimin chuckles and peeks over into the opening. I do as well. I realize they left. "I told them to go ahead. We may be here for a bit.. no one will interrupt us.." He growls in a voice that makes me want him to fuck me senseless.

I pant quietly, focusing on the ground as I try to control myself. Jimin peeks at me curiously.

"Losing yourself sweetheart?" He teases in a sarcastic tone.

"Shut up." I grit out knowing he's right. He smirks and pushes his hips forward. I moan quietly and lean against him as he enters me. He pulls back, causing me to whine and try to slip him back inside of me.

"Oh?" He muses as he pulls away. "You've got to make up your mind sweetheart.. first you tell me to shut up and now you are practically begging for me."

I growl in frustration. I'm done with him and his teasing. Roughly, I push him back to sit on a rock as I straddle him. He smirks and holds my waist, attacking my neck. I lift my hips, lining his member with my entrance. I slowly start to lower myself.

I cry out from shock when Jimin thrusts up suddenly, causing me to fall against him. I whine and moan, struggling to sit back up as he holds my hips, thrusting upwards into me at a merciless pace.

"Just let me take care of you jagiya..." Jimin grunts as he works. I stop struggling and lean my head against his chest, grabbing onto his shoulders. Turning into a moaning mess as I relax my body, letting Jimin hold me up and fuck me.

I harshly bite my lip as I feel the knot in my stomach unravel. I moan Jimin's name as I let myself release onto him. He slows his pace, pulling out and wraps his arms around me, turning me over so that I lay on the rock as he hovers over me.

He attaches his mouth to my breast as I lay under him panting, struggling to calm myself. I moan loudly and try to grip onto the rock's edges as Jimin charges into me at a rough pace. This time, he goes at it with more energy before with an easier position. He pulls me towards the edge more desperately, causing the rock to scrape my back but I don't feel pain from it, too distracted by the pleasure Jimin is providing. He holds my left leg wide open and tosses my right over his shoulder. He enters again, sweat running down his neck as he begins his work again.

I quickly reach my high a second time as Jimin starts to lose his rhythm. With one more thrust and a prolonged groan, he pulls into me roughly and releases. He pants and puts my leg down, leaning over and supporting himself with his arms on each side of me.

ʕʔ

He smiles lovingly at my tired expression. "Was that too much..?" He asks softly and caresses my face. I shake my head tiredly and smile. He chuckles and leans down to kiss my stomach affectionately.

"You know, I heard somewhere that sex is actually really beneficial to have during pregnancy. It also speeds up the process." He wiggles his eyebrows and I chuckle.

"That's just your excuse to have sex more often with me." I scoff. Jimin raises an eyebrow.

"I'm serious! And maybe.. that's just a bonus." He smiles cheekily. I laugh and shake my head.

"Yeah right. Like I'm going to let that happen."

I gasp when he pushes his hips forward even more, reminding me he still hasn't pulled out.

"Don't disobey me." He smirks as he pulls out. I wince at the loss of the feeling. I rest on the rock and take deep breaths. Jimin reappears with my clothes and puts them on the rock next to me. I look at him weirdly.

"You really expect to go on a run after that?" Jimin laughs, causing me to blush. He helps me sit up but his smile soon fades as he touches my back. I wince. His eyes fill with concern as he looks at my back.

"Oh gosh.. I'm so sorry Seoyeon I didn't mean to-" Jimin immediately starts to apologize as he notices the cuts on my back from the rock. I cut him off.

"It's okay Jimin! They're healing now aren't they?"

He stays silent and nods. "See? Then there's nothing to be sorry about. It's okay." I smile and peck his lips. He returns the smile and helps me get dressed before he slips into his own clothes.

He bows and puts out his hand for me.

"Shall we, m'lady?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 4.5K 66
Sometimes, a fateful encounter takes the form of a bullet through the head... After years of living as a wolf, alone in the wild, Yu has no memory of...
235K 9.9K 65
Jungkook was wash away from the storm and was found By Jin. Kim seok Jin take care of a young Mermaid he found and treat him as his own child and bro...
26.6K 931 40
A lone wolf wandering around the forest, searching for something that is interesting. On the other hand, a human girl who is the type that won't alon...
35.5K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...