❣︎𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑌𝑒𝑡 𝑆𝑙�...

By dwightkshrutefr

Don't you hate it when your brother's best friend is hot and Josh Richards? Yeah? Welcome to Nessa Barrett's... More

| Disclaimer |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| Cast |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| Change |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 : Wedding Day |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| A/N |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| A/N |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
New Story
| Bonus : 1 |
| Bonus : 2 |

| 36 |

3.7K 67 36
By dwightkshrutefr

—————-
This chapter is dedicated to SuriyahJohn.. thank you for commenting and reading! Have a nice day luv ;)
—————-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"YOU TWO WHAT!" Jenna yells.

"Calm down," I say laughing.

"It's about time you two date!" She says.

"I'm married," I say and she rolls my eyes.

"And you kissed?!" She shrieks as she jumps.

"Not just once," I whispered.

"More than once?!" She says excitedly.

"Yeah.." I say hesitantly.

"OK WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR!" She yells grabbing my hands.

"Let's go to the store!" She yells.

"It's casual, I have casual outfits at home," I say.

Jenna rolls her eyes and drags me to her car.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Your place.. to dress you up!" She speaks and and starts driving.

Soon we reach my place and I see Josh talking to Alex in the pool. We quickly sneak past them without catching their attention, but suddenly Jen knocks over a pot.

"Shit! I'm sorry," she says and tries walking to my room.

I clean up the mess and see Josh looking at me through the glass window and smirks. Shit! He can't smirk like that! Ugh!

I run up and see him laughing at my nervous state. As I enter my room, Jenna is there running her hands through my closet.

"Ok, I found some things, oh I found it, this.. this is it!" She squeals point to my bed.

She pointed to a pair of blue off coloured jeans with a black belt over them. They were not skinny from the bottom, so she paired them with white airforce one's. She matched it with a black simple long sleeved shirt with a soft, fuzzy jacket. Finally came a simple gold necklace that Lucas once gave me for my birthday.
-
-
-
NESSA'S outfit

-
-
-
Jenna did my hair with a messy low bun with a braid in it. With that, she insisted on doing my makeup, which I made sure was simple.

Soon, Josh have me a text and I went downstairs. I walked down to see him waiting by the stairs in a black and white striped sweater.

His hair was messy but he ran his hands through it. His sleeves were rolled up as he wore his watch.
-
-
-
JOSH'S outfit

-
-
-
Normally I wouldn't go for that outfit but Josh pulled it off.

He smiled at me looking me up and down and I blushed at the action. He offered a hand and I took it as he led me outside the house.

"So where are going?" I ask.

"Well Lucas told me a couple things you like—"

"You talked to Lucas? When?" I ask.

"He is over right now, him and Jenna are staying there and probably will spend the night if, wait not if, when they get drunk," he says causing me to laugh.

"You look perfect by the way," he says causing me to break into blush.

"And to answer your previous question, we going mini golfing," he says and I jump a little.

Something so simple was my favourite date option and I was beyond excited. We made it to the place and it was completely dark.

My smile faded to see that it was probably closed. Josh walked out the car and stood beside me with his hands in his jean pockets.

"Wait why the sad face princess," he says.

"It's closed," I say and he laughs. He takes my hand and drags me to the door. I stare in confusion as he unlocks the door with a passcode.

He takes my hand and pulls me through the door switching a light switch. The whole place brightened up and a smile instantly stitched on my face.

I could see Josh looking at me smiling as he intertwined his fingers with mine. He led me to grab some clubs and we walked to the first hole.

This whole place was booked for us?!
-
-
-
- an hour later
-
-
-
As the golf ball touched my club, it went in a clowns mouth and flew back out. I groaned in frustration and hit my club on the ground as Josh laughed.

"Stop laughing!" I yelled as he continued.

"That's your third time messing up, I'm sorry if I find it funny," he says not able to control his laughter.

"Stop!" I whine as he walks up to me.

He takes my hands in his and holds his gaze into my eyes.

He then positions me and takes my golf club in his hands. He holds my hands as he held the club at the same time. If being here alone with him wasn't enough, his hold on me was the perfect thing to allow my stomach to explode in nervousness.

My legs felt weak as his breath brushed on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Take the club like this," he says holding his grip tight.

"And then swing," he says doing as he said.

I smiled to see the stupid clown didn't return my ball and squealed in excitement.  I started jumping in happiness as he watched me with a smile on his face.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug as he gripped my waist. He pulled me up as my legs wrapped around his waist and he pulled me in closer.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately as my hands go from his neck to his hair. It lasted a while until he pulled away leaving me breathless.

"Ready to move on?" He asked looking at me smiling.

I just realized that was the last hole and I nod.

"Does that mean it's over?" I ask with a little pout.

"Nope, come on let's go," he says as I jump out of his hold.

"Wait where's your car?" I ask.

"I don't know, let's take this instead," he says pointing to bikes.

"You want us to take bikes?" I ask confused.

"Yeah lets go," he says pulling me.

We both get on separate ones and he ride down the empty streets. I don't know why I doubted it, but riding the bikes was amazing. He was behind me as we rode down quiet roads.

After a very, long time, we reach home and saw his car. "Wait how's your car here?" I ask and he smiles.

"Of course," I say rolling my eyes.

Out of nowhere, he takes me hand and pulls me close to his chest, leaving no space between us. I know he could hear my heavy breaths breathed on my neck trying to push my hair away.

"So how was tonight?" He asks looking nervous.

"I loved it," I say without hesitation.

He smiles and kisses me, rough this time. We continue to do so as the house's door opens.

"Stop sucking on each other's sister face and come inside," Lucas says and Josh blushes.

"Uh yeah," he says leading me inside.

The rest of the night was spent just hanging out with Jen and Luke. Every once in awhile, Josh would lean in and kiss me and my heart exploded each time.

Is it too soon to say I might be falling love?

••a/n••

Hi wassuppp! How'd you like the chapter?

Comment 'golf night 🏌️✨' for chapter to be dedicated to you!

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Luv ya ;)
        ~ dwightkshrutefr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.7K 61
Sequel to Did you really just like my post? After moving to South Korea for a one year long teaching job, Y/N begins a relationship with none other t...
3K 178 14
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ A school full of lies, rumors and drama, not knowing what is real and what is not. Only one way to know the truth, Find out you...
85.5K 1.7K 25
(I would recommend reading The GangLeader's Baby before this book. Thank you.) A sequel to The GangLeader's Baby. Jessica Smith and Mason Jones spe...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...