Forever With Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 44

32.6K 979 514
By KirstieQuirke

Camila's POV

"Ace?" I say, what happened down there?

"You know when I was gone...or dead I should say" he turns around in the chair holding his jack and coke in the hand that rests on the table, the other other rests on the armrest. His eyes glance at me for a split second before he looks at down at the jack and coke slowly swirling it around in circles.

"When I was 'dead' all I kept thinking was I needed to get back to you while I was being shot at, beaten and what kept me going was you, I stayed strong to get back to you and I thought we would tell each other everything because we aren't stupid teenagers anymore, so how come Brad was the one that told me you kissed him and not you! I thought Brad would be the one to shove it in my face..."

"Ace..." I feel my eyes well up. I can't believe Brad told him. I thought he didn't want anyone knowing.

"And you are not even denying it!" He raises his voice and I gulp listening to the hurt in his voice.

"I'm sorry Ace, I was upset and I thought you were gone and wasn't coming back.."

"You know if I were to kissed Julia because I know you look at her as a sister you would fucking hate me"

Even thinking about them kissing makes me want to hurl, "I'm so sorry" my tear drops and I wipe it away quickly.

"You know every time you are upset you kiss anyone that'll comfort you. You slept with Aiden because you needed comfort and could you honestly say if Brad didn't stop it, you wouldn't have slept with him?"

"I..." I freeze up.

"Thanks, that's great. You always do that when you need comfort don't know why I am surprised, so thanks for giving me the image of that" he sarcastically says.

I stand frozen unsure of what to say, I feel like I'll only make it worse with my big mouth.

"What if we were married and had an argument and you went to Aiden for comfort would you sleep with him again?"

"No, I wouldn't!"

"I fucking love you Cam, more than anything in the world so please leave me alone because I'm so fucking angry with you right now and I don't want to say something I'll regret" he holds his hand over his jaw.

"No, I want to fix this. I love you so much Ace"

"I know you do otherwise you wouldn't have tried to kill yourself...so, please just leave me alone with my thoughts" his jaw clenches as he turns back around.

"Ace.."

"Please!" His voice retrained.

I look down to my fiddling fingers and back up seeing him facing back towards the window as he stares down at the glass in his hand before emptying it.

I turn around slowly and close the door behind me, I sit down on the floor with my knees to my chest beside the door staring at the wall across from me.

"Fuck!!" I hear him scream with a large bang after moments of silence and his muffled sobs begin and I feel my heart break knowing I did this.

Why do I have to be so stupid, I know it's no excuse but I really did think he was gone and people kept telling me that he was gone and they could feel it, I believed everyone over my gut and I just needed comfort, I can't believe I've fucked it up this bad.

"Camila.." I hear and my blurry vision snaps towards Brad, he's walking down the hall holding a bag of peas on his jaw. "Is he okay?" He glances at the door before looking back down at me.

"No...I've broken his heart, again" I did when I told him I couldn't have children and now I kissed his brother, I won't blame him if he doesn't forgive me because I wouldn't if he kissed Julia but I just know he wouldn't do that to me or Ash. I also broke his heart when he found me laying across the bed unconscious, you could see it in his face.

"It's not your fault Camila, I can talk to him?"

"He punched you and It is my fault, I initiated it and now I have to live with the consequences"

"It takes two people.."

"Why did you tell him" I don't allow him to finish.

"He told me something and I didn't want it brought up in the further because it could be worse. I didn't do it to hurt you Camila I swear, I just thought he should know"

"The future doesn't matter anymore because I'm sure he won't forgive me"

I stand up unable to listen to his loud cries anymore, I walk past Brad and head down stairs to the kitchen retrieving a bottle of water as I sit down on the stool.

It has been ten minutes and I've sat here the whole time wondering when is the right time to go back up so maybe I can fix it, just maybe he'll forgive me but I don't want to provoke him while he's still angry. We were doing so well with the talking and fixing our problems and I went and ruined it.

"Have you seen Ace?" Ash walks in.

I turn in the stool, "He's upstairs" I tell him.

"No he isn't, I just checked when I couldn't find him downstairs"

"What?" Where did he go?

"Has anyone seen my bottle of whiskey?" George walks in scratching his head looking around as he holds an empty glass.

"No I haven't" Ash says.

Ace's POV

Staring at the headstone in front of me I scoff and take a swig of the bottle of whiskey I stole. They had a memorial service which means not one person thought I was strong enough to survive what I went through. I thought maybe Cam would but I guess not, i guess everyone sees me as a weak guy.

"Ace man, we've been looking for you everywhere" Ash says behind me.

I chuckle lowly and stand up from sitting on my knees, "I needed to get away" I continue to stare at the headstone that says my name in bold.

"You should come back it's freezing"

"You know...maybe I should've just died since everyone thought I was, I should've just stopped fighting" I slur.

"Don't say that, it was fate you're back home..you were meant to come back"

"Why?" I scoff and stumble back, I feel Asher touch my shoulder steadying me.

"You saved Camila's life and everyone loves you"

"Yeah so fucking much" I mumble before talking another swig feeling the warm burning liquid sliding down my throat as the image of Camila draped over the bed with pale skin comes into my head again.

"Come on" he tires pulling me away but I shrug off his hand.

"Leave me alone" I glance at him, "In loving memory of Ace Chambers" I read the words out loud.

"Ace, come on Cam is worried sick trying to find you"

"Why doesn't she just kiss Brad since she likes kissing people that much when she's upset"

"What?" He says confused.

"Oh...you didn't know? Your sister, my girlfriend kissed my brother and didn't even deny that she would sleep with him!" I turn throwing the bottle, it shatters on the grave stone.

"You're drunk!" Ash says.

"Yeah whatever still doesn't get the images out of my fucked up head, Leo...Zack..Frank..Cam...Brad even Rox, not one is gone from my head" I turn stumbling past Ash feeling my head wavy.

"Ace! Where you going?" Ash shouts on me as I walk through the graveyard filled with soldiers headstones.

I hear Ash jog up behind me, "Leave me alone Ash, I just want to be left alone away from everyone so stop bothering me"

"Fine" he stops walking allowing me to leave.

Camila's POV

I sigh looking up the ladder which I hope he is here, we've been looking all night and it's now three in the morning, when Ash told me he said he wanted to be away from everyone it clicked.

Ash and Ace use to come here to get away from everyone but if he isn't here then I don't know where else to look.

I climb the ladders of the water tower in my now flat shoes and walk around to the door seeing it wide open, I pull my phone out of my back pocket using the flashlight on it. I shine it into the dark room seeing Ace laying on the floor on his stomach passed out from the alcohol I'm sure. His left arm spread out and his right one is down by his side, his legs spread out like a starfish.

I walk inside and reach for the matches inside of the chest box, I try turning the lantern on but I doesn't work for me. I lay my phone onto the box allowing the flashlight on my phone to light up the small cold room and close the door.

I pull the blankets out the chest and cover Ace in the blanket before laying down beside him on his right side. I cup his cold cheek, "I'm so sorry" I whisper.

His right arm moves wrapping around my neck cuddling me like I'm a teddy bear, I rest my head on his rubbing my thumb on his cheekbone.

"I love you so much and I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me" I whisper knowing he's fast asleep and can't hear me.

________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 11.4K 88
[××highest ranking: 35 in romance××] (**BEING REDONE**) Very cliche story about a good girl and a bad boy in a small town. Haven Quartz is known...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
5M 167K 44
*WARNING: RATED MATURE DUE TO LANGUAGE/SEXUAL CONTENT. READERS MUST BE 17+* *CANNOT be read without reading prior novels in series* Wolfe Emerson is...
45.3K 984 12
In which Coriolanus snow has a weakness... Rosalie Cartwright