Strange Marriage

By anushkashettyfan

He is handsome, She is beautiful He is class, She is mass, He is kind and calm, She is kind but wild... More

Character's
Sarayu
Sarayu laxmi
Mother
Sarayu and Swapna
Vicky
Storm
Blame
Marriage
His promise and Her pain
She is my Wife
His view
His care
His Family or Her new Family
New characters
Vivek chandra Warrior
Her outburst And family comfort
Her decision
New start
Family Time
Party
wedding night
First night Talks
Job
Friends time
They need some privacy
Little moments
Brothers
Brother in law
Nervous sarayu,Caring vicky
My childish wife
The truth
3. The shock .1
3. Journey .2
3. Mother's birthday .3
3. Munna .4
3. Birthday celebration .5
3. Love letter? .6
Not an update
3. Outing with diamond .7
3. Exhibition .8
3. Midnight dinner . 9
4. The race .0
4. His wonder women .1
4. Return of siblings .2
4. Vicky the chef .3
4. Problem .4
4. Fight and compromise .5
4. Reunion of family .6
4. Something.... Something .7
4. Drinks party .9
5. Drunken Chitti .0
About update
5. Small glimpse .1
5. Prank .1

4. Sweet warning .8

1.4K 80 32
By anushkashettyfan

Thank you everyone for supporting me. I want to say more but i don't want to irritate you with my talks...  soo....

Here the chapter..

Sarayu sat under the tree outside of temple with her sisters and kids, talking with them randomly. They came here after having lunch and waiting for the boys to join them to go home. Just then swathi comes there and asks sarayu to come with her.

"Whither " Asked sarayu confusedly.

"I will tell you.. later.. come with me" She said and takes sarayu with her.

"Swathi... w"

"Chitti.. it's your life and death issue. So keep quite and follow me" Said swathi interrupting her.

"My life and death"

"Yes..."

Sarayu went with her silently thinking what might be that life and death issue. Priya, sujana and shwetha followed them. Swathi stops once they come in temple and searches for someone.

"What are you looking for" Asks sarayu.

"Wait...  let me find him" She replied still searching for him.

"Him... who is he" Asked shwetha but swathi didn't replied her.

"There he is... chitti... look there... vicky anna " she said showing vicky.

They looked that direction and saw vicky  with her brothers along with  Ram and arun.  They are talking about something and laughed when ram said a joke. They became good friends.

"What is there to see. He is talking with them" said sarayu irritatedly.

"Are... i know he is talking with them. but idiot,  look at him properly once. How is he" Said swathi.

Sarayu again looks that direction confusedly and found him talking with keethi.  She smiled when he pinched keerthi nose like how she does but her smile turned into frown when saw his attire.  He didn't wore his shirt, still in panche showing his fully perfect gym body. She turned her face when she felt someone hand on her shoulder and saw swathi.

"Look...  at them.."said swathi pointing a girls gand who stood few meters away from the boys.

Sarayu watched the girls. They stood there talking with each other but in real they are not. Their eyes somewhere else. They just acting like they are talking.  Sarayu' eyes followed their direction and found it's on vicky.  Her blood boiled seeing that girls watching her husband. She didn't liked it..  not even one bit. If it's a normal look she won't mind but there is something else in their looks. They  only focused on his body not on his face. Which she didn't liked at bit. He is her husband...  how dare them to see him in that way. Shameless girls...  It's took me six months to see him without shirt not getting tense, but see them how shamelessly ogling at my husband. She thought.

"Chitti... i think.. you got competitors. Do something before you lose your husband" Said sujana. Sarayu looked at her sister and smiled.

"That's not going to happen akka. I know about vicky sir. Don't worry. I trusts him" She said confidently

"But i don't trust that girl.  Look at them how they watching him. Like he is their favorite candy. Do something and save your husband" Said priya.

Sarayu looked at vicky who is still busy in talks. He was not aware about what's happening around him. Then the girls she want to teach them lesson in her style but stopped thinking it may create scene here.

"Where is his shirt" Sarayu asked to sujana.

"I think... it's with radha vadina" Said priya.

"Superheroes...  go and bring your dumb uncle shirt from mom" said sarayu to vishnu and harsha.

They ran outside to get their uncle shirt. Sujana and priya exchanged a knowing smiles seeing sarayu's angry or to say jealousy face. She gritted her teeth while shooting draggers to that girls through her eyes. Few minutes later the twins came with vicky shirt and gave it to sarayu.

She took the shirt and start walking towards vicky. See how dumb he is.  Don't he have minimum common sense how to behave in public. Who asked him to roam around temple without shirt. What is he think about himself. He is not any bollywood  hero to roam whole temple without shirt...  Idiot...  stupid...  see how stood he, without wearing shirt lika a fashion tv model showing his body to everyone.

Dharma looked at sarayu direction and found her coming towards them in angry mode. He gestured their brother and they silently escaped from there along with ram without any one notice leaving arun with vicky.

Sarayu went near vicky cursing him under breath and threw shirt on his face. He pulled his shirt down from his face and looked at her and understood she is angry seeing her.

"What " He asked  confusedly.

"It's not your bedroom to roam like this" She said averting her gaze from him.

Vicky was more confused not knowing what she talking about. He looked at her then the shirt in his hand then himself. Then he understood what she meant. He smirked and decided to tease.

"Why... are losing your control seeing my body... wifey " He said stressing the wifey word.

Her eyes widened in surprise hearing his words and immediately looked at arun who stood few steps distance from them looking at his phone but she could guess he definitely heard it. She composed herself from doing something which makes her regret later.

"Well... no.. why would i. I have seen much better than this Mr. Husband" She said playing with him.

Now it's vicky's turn to get shock. He opened his mouth in shock, all the air gone from his ear's and his hair stood straight. Hearing her bold comment. Arun burst into laugh not able to hold it anymore. He was laughing like mad man holding his stomach seeing his friend's reaction.

"Tit...  for...  tat bava" He said in between his laugh.

"If you have see better than this then. What do you have problem with me being without shirt" Asked vicky making a annoyed face.

"I'm saying only for your safety" She said.

"My safety...  How so?"

"Look around. How girls are watching you" She said trying not to sound angry but it's happened.

"Oh... i'm getting something burning  smell here... what is it..... hmm.... are feeling jealous wifey" He asked leaning forward and grinned like a idiot.

"No Mr. Husband...  i'm just warning you to save yourself"

"How"

"Look at the girls once" She said and made him see them. Vicky looked at them and found them their eyes on him. He became little uncomfortable but didn't showed it out wanting to win this argument over his wife.

"They watching  me...  so what..  They liked me body and became my fans. Wait i will go and gives my autograph" He said and about to go but sarayu stops. He took deep breath thanking her in his heart for stopping him.

"Don't think they will leave you only with autograph. They want more" She said.

"What selfee" asked arun

"They are not those innocent class girls who just flirts with boys and leaves. They are dangerous pakka mass girls. If they want something.. They definitely get it by hook or crook. If you go in front them like this, they will kidnap you and....  and... i don't know what will they do with you.. i hope you understand why i'm trying to say" She said sighing dramatically scaring him to the core. Vicky opened his mouth in awe with shock.

" Hmm... i said what i want to say now.  it's your wish you can do whatever you want i'm going.. bye Mr. Husband" She said and start going from there.

"My Sister is right bava...  look at them, they are watching you like how lions looks at their meat" arun whispere in his ear.

Vicky looked his friend then the girls.  True enough they are looking like ready to attack on their dinner. He gulped his saliva seeing the hunger in their eyes. 

" Chitti... Wait..." Vicky shouted and ran behind her  wearing his shirt hurriedly. 

" How can you go, leaving your husband alone in middle of unknown girls. Don't you have responsibility to protect your husband" Asked vicky following her.

"You said they are your fans.... then who i am i to come in between you and your fans.  Go to your fans to hell" She snapped at him and walked from there fastly leaving him alone.

"Now i understood why elders says understanding wife's not that is as we thinks" he said to himself and smiled looking his angry wife.

******

Bhupathi raju family is busy with works as jathara will start from tomorrow and warrior family was busy with exploring the events. But here our Lord rama aka vicky searching the whole ayodya for his sitha aka chitti since fifteen minutes. But she is nowhere to see. From the movement they came back from temple she is not at all talking with him.  Sighing deeply he sat on in the hall.

"Why you made that face like your girlfriend ditched you" Asked arun coming from kitchen with plate full of mirchi bajji.

"Not girlfriend, actually my wife ditched me" Said vicky and pouted.

"What...  Didn't she talk to you till now" asked arun sitting next to him.

"No... rey... i tried my best to make her cool but madam is still in angry mode and now she went somewhere without telling anyone. It's too late" he said.

"I pity you bava" Said arun taking bite from his bajji.

"Ahahaaa.... Heaven" He moaned enjoying the taste of his food.  Vicky glared at him.

"What... why are giving me that look now" arun asked his friend

"Here i'm thinking,  how to pacify my wife and you are enjoying this bloody mirchi bajji" Asked vicky irritatedly.

"Hey... don't curse my food okay...  and  What do you expecting from me.  It's your problem man. Don't you know what elder said it's better to fight with tiger instead of going in between husband and wife fight. So i'm following their words my child" Said arun.

"Why are you talking like saint" Asked vicky. Arun ignored him and got busy with his bajji. 

"Why my bava looking sad" they heard shashi voice from behind. Shashi came and sat next to arun.

"What happen bava" He asked to vicky.

"Your sister happened" Answered vicky making a annoyed face.

"What she did now"

"She did nothing that's my problem. Okay... Leave that..  do you know where she went" Asked vicky.

"Don't you know"

"Why would i ask you again, if i know " 

"Ok... okay... don't get mad. She went to railway station with swathi to receive her friend and they are on the way now" Shashi said. Vicky sighed.

"Okay.. now both of you come with me. Everyone is waiting for you"  Shashi said and took them to terrace.

"Come bava let's talk for sometime" Said dharma offering place next to him. Vicky smiled and sat there but still his heart not in peace.

*****

Sarayu and Swathi entered inside with her friend Rashi and saw elders in hall. They seriously discussing about something.  They stopped talking when seeing
sarayu.

"Chittithalli.... where did you went at this hour" asked agni to sarayu.

"We went to receive my friend atta" Replied swathi instead of sarayu.

"Peddamma. She is Rashi. Swathi's friend she came here to see our village festival" Sarayu said introducing rashi to agni.

Rashi joined her palms together greeting them with namaste. She looks scared. Her hands shiverings slightly.

" Don't be nervous Rashi. Feel free like your own house" Said agni seeing her sweating continuously.

Rashi smiled trying to be normal. Agni asked sarayu to take her to her room and they left from there.

"I'm scared.  They will definitely kill me if they came to know i'm Akshay's sister"said rashi as soon as they went swathi room. Tears made their way from her eyes.

"Keep quite girl..  are planing to get us murdered now itself"Swathi yelled closing room doors.

"Swathi"Sarayu warned her. Swathi became silent.

"Look rashi. No one is going to hurt you till i'm here. I will take care of everything" Sarayu assured her.

"But.. what about a.."

"I said right. I will take care everything and i will.. You don't need worry about anyone"Sarayu said interrupting her. Rashi just nodded her head.

"I will send dinner to your room.  Don't come out of this room without my permission" She said and left from their with swathi after closing the door.

--

"Is she okay"  Sujana asked to sarayu as soon as they came out. Swathi walked away giving privacy to them.

" I think soo. But She is too scared thinking about our family reaction. How will they treats her after knowing who is she and why she is here. " Said sarayu thinking about rashi and her family reaction.

"I just hope everything goes well according to our plan" Said sujana.

"Let's see akka" Sarayu sighed.

  "By the way.. where is Dharma and Siddu"  asked sarayu looking here and there as she found house silent.

" They are on terrace.  You said na they should not see rashi now so i made a excuse and send them to terrace just like we always did" Said sujana.

" Thank god...  you saved me akka. They would eat my brain with their questions if they see her" Said sarayu making a face.

"And what about others" She added wanting to know about vicky as she didn't talked with him since morning.

"Vicky also with them" Sujana replied smiling.

"I asked about other not about him" Said sarayu with frown.

"Oh... come on chitti. He did that without his knowledge. He is papam.... Don't be hard on him. He is innocent" Said sujana supporting vicky.

"Innocent..  he... do you know  what he said when i said that girls watching him. He said they are his fans and even ready to give autographs, photographs to them. Idiot...  stupid... " Sarayu  cursed him gritting her teeth.

"Okay...  okay...  cool down.... Come let's go. They planing to stay on terrace tonight " Sujana said changing the topic.

Sarayu nodded and they both went to terrace.  Where everyone waiting for them. It's their favorite place in the whole ayoudya. Whenever they come here, Sarayu and her siblings spends their maximum time on terrace and  sleeps here in night talking with each other.

Hope you all like it....

Let me know your opinions on chapter...

Stay safe...   ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 3.1K 33
##1 Winner of TEENFIX COMMUNITY FAN -Fiction 2020 #1 Winner of IINCEINDIA FANFICTION AWARDS 2020 Smriti Bhat, a simple village girl... ready to be sa...
28K 1.3K 13
Please Read to know..
142K 5.9K 37
How could I marry him.... I am scared of him and we have so much age difference and I never thought of marrying him... will he... will he love me...
47.3K 6.6K 41
She embodies precisely what every boy desires in a partner-the epitome of 'beauty and brains.' He is the kind of guy every girl envisions-intelligent...